My Miserable Romance

A black tape.

A pair of green eyes were looking at me, staring. I blinked with my eyes to make the world less foggy, and once again, the green eyes were back.

"You're awake" Frank stated and climbed on top of me with a huge grin. "You have no idea how cute you look when you're asleep"

"Guess I'll never know, huh?" I moaned sleepily and tried to push him off of me.
"Watch it..." he said and slapped away my hands that was trying to pull him down next to me. "Or else I'll take a picture of you sleeping and put it on your Myspace"
"I dont have a Myspace..." I mumbled and closed my eyes, knowing that Frank wouldnt let me go back to sleep.
"Are you sick of me or are you tired?" he asked teasingly and poked my cheek with his finger.
"Both" I said with a smile, still with my eyes closed.
"Too bad... I'm here to stay"
"Oh snap" I mumbled and turned around, so I was lying on my side instead of my back, making him crash down next to me.
"Fine, I'll let you sleep" he said, defeated. He put his head on the pillow next to me and stared at my face while I was concentrating on ignoring him, just trying to sleep.
"Oh for crying out loud..." I muttered and turned around so I had my back to his face.
"You stupid, mean, evil-"
"Tired" I filled in and he laughed.
"You really want me to leave you alone?"
"Yes... I'm not very social in the mornings"
"No kidding. I'm gonna go and talk to your brother" he said and jumped out of bed, leaving a cold emptiness next to me.

I heard him close the door and I sighed tiredly, but to my great annoyance, I couldnt go back to sleep. I remembered that yesterday he told me he had something to say, but he didnt. Well, he also told me to remind him about it, which I didnt so it's kinda understandable... And if he forgot, it probably wasnt that important, right?

I climbed out of my warm bed and whimpered when my ass felt like it was gonna fall off, but then my memory from yesterday came back and I smiled to myself. I frowned as I realized I had to bend down to get my pants, which was physically impossible at the moment so I decided to try and kick them up. It took me a while, but it worked. Next step was to pull them on. I carefully sat down on my bed again, regretting it the same moment that I realized that now I have to get up again... I took on my pants and with a quiet groan, I shot up from the bed as fast as I could.
"Oh fuck it..." I thought as I saw my shirt lying on the floor as well. I bent down and the feeling of my muscles snapping made me stand up again, but with my hand holding on to my shirt. Go me!

"Why arent you wearing any socks?" Mikey asked and gave me a weird face as I walked into the kitchen. Oh damn, and I who thought that I had everything worked out...
"You dont wanna know" I said and shot Frank a knowing look, who was sitting at the table and drinking his coffee.
"I thought you were gonna sleep for like... hours" Frank said.
"So did I, but a certain someone woke me up"
He shrugged and got back to his coffee. Mikey looked at his watch and suddenly jumped up from the chair.
"Shit, I'm late! I'm going over to Annie" he shouted and slammed the door behind him.

"So..." I started and sat down, which was quite a strugge, next to Frank. "Is there something you wanna tell me?"
"Like what?" he asked.
"Like the thing you wanted to tell me yesterday?"
"Oh right... That"
"Yeah, that. What's that?"
"I just thought that now when Mikey's fine, you might wanna, erh... move in with me?" he said and smiled nervously. "I mean, you don't have to, I was just wondering cause then we'll like be together all the time. If you want"
I smiled at him, finally making him stop looking so nervous.
"Yeah, that would be great" I said, feeling a slight trace of excitement in my gut. "Wait... On one condition"
"What?"
"That you, under no circumstances, will wake me up in the mornings..."
"Deal" he said and shook my hand to close our decision. "What if there's a fire?"
"I said under no circumstances, babe. I'll wake up by myself when I feel the fire on my skin, okay?"
He laughed and took a gulp of his coffee.
"Was that all you wanted to ask me?"
"Is moving in with me not enough for you?" he said in a mocked pout. I stuck out my tongue at him and he stuck out his own, making our tongues touch just like I did yesterday.

"How's your bruise, by the way?" I asked, grinning at him when he blushed.
"Probably better than your ass" he muttered into his cup. "I saw your face when you sat down on the chair"
"And those dumb fuckers say `make love, not war´... Like making love doesnt hurt at all" I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Make love. That sounds so, I dont know, adult-ish"
"Yeah, but you cant say `Fuck each other, not kill each other´ cause then the old ones would have a heartattack" I said, matter of factly.
"Sometimes I'm amazed by your IQ, Gerard" he said and laughed.
"I amaze myself at times"
"What a shocker" he said and got up to put his now empty cup in the dishwasher.
"You cheeky little smartass" I muttered as I tried to get up from the chair without causing any pain. "My fuckness, this is pure agony"
"You're really scaring me, Gee" he said and giggled. "If this is the side-effects of having gay sex, then I dont like it"
"It might hurt as fuck, but it was worth it" I said and kissed his cheek whilst he helped me up from the chair. "What are we gonna do today?"
"I dont know... I just wanna do something that's not serious. I've had enough of drama this last month to last my whole life"
"Oh, you're so wrong... Being with Gerard Way, the drama queen himself, means that you'll have to deal with dramatic scenes every day" I said with a serious voice and then started laughing. "But no, you're right... I just wanna hang around all day, not thinking about anything"
"Oh, let's watch a movie!" Frank exclaimed.
"Yeah, sure" I said and led him into the living room. "What movie?"
"Don't know, don't care"
"This?" I asked and held up a movie for him to read the label.
"No"
"This?" I held up another movie.
"No"
"This?"
"No"
"What happend to `dont know, dont care´?"
"You tell me"
"I'll choose" I said and rolled my eyes.
"Ooh, what's that?" he asked and pointed at a black tape.
"Don't touch, that's a video of me and Mikey when we were kids"
"I wanna watch that!" he shrieked and took the tape.
"Oh fuck" I groaned and sat down to start watching the humiliating tape.