My Miserable Romance

Weddings and babies.

"Aw my gosh... Is that you?" Frank asked and pointed at the tv screen.
"Nah, Mikey. I'm the one in the pool behind him"
"The naked one? You sure wasnt shy..."
"I was five, I didnt even know what shy was"
"Waah, look at your cute little butt!"
"Frankie, don't tell me you're getting turned on by watching me naked when I was five..."
"I said that your butt was cute"
"Was?" I asked and pouted.
"Yeah, was cute. Now it's just sexy"
"Just sexy, ey..."
"Okay, it's cute and sexy, happy?"
I nodded, smiling, and got back to watch the film.
"Who's that?" he asked and pointed at a brown-haired, old lady.
"That's my grandma"
"The one who passed away?" he asked carefully, waiting to see what my reaction would be. I nodded and smiled when I saw my grandma pick the five-year-old-me up and swing me around in the air.
"You met her once"
"I have? When?"
"Remember when Mikey invited you over for dinner many years ago? I think it was when you two had just met. Anyways, my grandma was there too"
"Yeah I remember, but she didnt look like that when I met her" he said and made a gesture towards the tv.
"That's cause it was 15 years later... I dont know if you've noticed, but when you get older, your looks change" I laughed and he made a grimace.
"Shut up" he mumbled. "That dinner must've been the first time I met you... Why didnt we meet all of those times when Mikey and I were at your house?"
"I worked nights at a bar, so I slept through the days"
"Too bad, I would've wanted to meet you before I met Lisa"
"You were still straight back then" I said and laughed.
"Nah, I think I was bi all the time, I just didnt know it"
"Well, maybe I could've made you realize it a little sooner"
"Exactly, so I blame you for not making me bi sooner"
"Making you bi... Why does that sound stupid?"
"Cause it came out of your mouth" he said and ducked to avoid getting a pillow in his head. "What? Don't take it as an insult, I love your mouth!"
I laughed and turned of the tv.
"Gerard!" he whined and tried to take the remote. "I wanna watch it"
"But I dont" I said and grinned devilish at him.

"Hey guys!" Mikey yelled as he opened the front door.
"Hi Mikes" we yelled back.
"What are you up to?" he asked and sat down in the couch with us.
"We were watching a tape from when you two were kids, but then your brother turned it off, so know we're bored"
"Ray and Bob are coming over later, wanna hang out with us?"
"Yep sure, but first I need to talk to you" I said and looked at Mikey.
"Okay, what?"
"No, in privat. In the kitchen"

Mikey and I walked out in the kitchen and he looked at me.
"What is it?"
"This morning, Frankie asked me if I wanted to move in with him and I said yes" I said quickly, expecting him to med mad.
"So you're moving out?"
I nodded and tried to see what was going on inside his head, but it was impossible.
"That's great... Cause then Annie can move in here!" he exclaimed happily and hugged me. Still in shock, I hugged back.
"When are you moving out?" he asked.
"I dont know. Soon" I said and laughed at his childish excitement. "You might wanna ask Annie before you get all hysterical"
"Oh, you're right! I'll ask her tomorrow, she's working today, but I think she'll say yes... She's living with her hyper roommate"
"You better not introduce her roommate to Frankie... Their hyperness will kill us all"
"You're right, and just so you know, she's even worse than Frankie"
"Oh god... What's her name?"
"Lucy. I'm gonna go and call Annie!" he said and bounced off to his room. I laughed quietly as I walked back into the living room to Frank, who was watching the tape again.

"You've already watched that two times" I said, making him jump in surprise.
"Shit, you scared me!" he said and turned off the tv.
"Sorry" I sat down next to him on the couch. "Mikey took the news surprisingly well"
"What news?"
"You've got the memory of a goldfish, my love..." I said and kissed the tip of his nose. "What did we talk about this morning?"
"Oh, the moving stuff!" he said and his face lit up. "What did he say?"
"That he wanted Annie to move in here"
"You think she'll want that?"
"He think so. Apparently, she's living with her roommate, who's got more energy than you, so I bet she'll say yes"
"I dont have that much energy... Do I?"
"Let's just say that you've been extremly calm these last few days"

*

Ray and Bob arrived two hours later, but we were all to bored to come up with something to do, so we just sat in the living room and talked, as always.
"You guys look like you're gonna melt together into one person" Bob laughed and looked at Frank and me, who was practically sitting on each other. I had my arm around his neck whilst his was around my waist and our legs were just in a muddle all over the couch.
"Jealous?" I asked and giggled as Frank blew hot air into my ear.
Bob just shook his head and laughed when he saw that Ray was nodding.
"You wanna lie on the couch like that with Frankie?" Bob asked teasingly.
"Not with Frankie, but I'm still jealous"
"Yeah, I know what you mean... But don't worry dude, we're gonna find someone soon" Bob said sympathicly.
"Good luck" Mikey said and Bob flicked his middle finger at him. Frank laughed and I noticed a minimal drip of saliva glistering in the corner of his mouth. I remembered just a few months ago before the tour when I saw the same thing and was ready to kill myself cause I wasnt the one who could wipe it away.
I attached my lips to his and licked away the small drop without thinking twice about it. I was so happy that I was able to that just cause I wanted to and still know that he would've done the same thing. I felt that he was smiling as I fet his teeth against my lips and I reluctantly pulled away.
"Sorry, I just had to"
"Dont apologize, Gee..." he mumbled and gave me a small peck on my lips. I allowed myself to drown in his eyes for a second before I heard a rather fake cough and I turned to see who it was.

"You two make me wanna go and hug a kitten" Mikey, who presumably was the one who coughed, said and laughed. "It's like you're soulmates or something"
"Isnt it kinda strange that the oldest and the youngest of us is dating?" Ray asked and threw a innocent look at me. "I mean, when you're 30, he'll only be 26"
"That's just four years, Ray" Frank said and laughed. "And I happen to be very mature for my age"

We all started laughing at his last words and he looked at us a bit insulted.
"What?"
"I think it's Gerard who's immature, not you who's mature that makes your relationship work" Bob said, still laughing.
"Hey!" I exclaimed and Frank looked at me cheekily.
"Not that fun being called immature, huh?"
"Nah, but they have a point..."
"What? Four years is not that much"
"No, I mean that I'm more immature than you are mature"
"You just called us both immature, stupid"
"I'm not stupid" I laughed and put my forehead against his to look him in the eyes, but then Bob started talking to us.

"Oh, why dont you guys get married?" Bob asked excitedly. "And then you can adopt a lot babies and Uncle Bob can teach them how to annoy the shit out of their daddies!"
"Ha ha" I laughed sarcasticly. "We all know that you're not gonna see our kids until they're about forthy, or else you'll traumatize them"
"Aw, how cute... A lot of small Gee and Frankie jr. toddling around in your two-floor house" Mikey laughed, but stopped when Frank shot up from the couch. He ran out in the hallway and I followed, stopping him from running into the bathroom.
"Frankie?" I asked worridly when I saw his terrified, pale face. "What's wrong, sweetie?"
"I'm only nineteen" he said quietly.
"And I'm 24, does it matter?"
"It's not that... I'm not ready, Gee"
"For what?" I asked softly and carefully caressed his cheek with my thumb. "Wedding and babies?"
He nodded and I embraced him; I'm not gonna let him think that I wanna have any of those stuff right now. Im happy with what we got so far.
"Don't think about that right now, okay? I know that you're younger than me, but that doesnt mean that we want totally different things. I dont wanna get married either, and I certainly dont wanna have kids yet" I cooed in his ear and he hugged me closer.
"Some day... Moving in is okay, it's just to move out if things doesnt work, but getting married, I mean shit. I dont wanna end up divorced when Im 20. And kids... You cant just dump a kid and Im not ready to take on such an important thing in my life"
"I know. Let's just enjoy what we have, okay?"
"Yeah. I'm sorry for freaking out, but when I heard you guys talking about getting married, it sounded like you wanted it" he said and smiled.
"I want it, but not right now"
"Good" he smiled and we walked into the living room again.

"Oh, did you propose, Gerard?" Bob asked and I waved behind Franks back to make him shut up, but Frank noticed it.
"I'm okay..." he said to me before we sat down on the couch. "Now I know that we're on the same level"
I kissed him, and to the guys annoyance, we made out on the couch for several minutes.