My Miserable Romance

A lot.

Frank was lying on my chest, asleep and he looked so irresistible. His black hair covered his face except over his mouth, cause his breathe kept blowing the hair away. I ran my fingers over his lips and he quickly digged his teeth deep down in them to make the tickling feeling disappear.

"Your boyfriend looks like a over-grown baby" Mikey said, totally ruining my moment.
"Baby..." Frank mumbled in his sleep and wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tightly until I couldnt breathe.
I unwrapped his arms from me and he stirred and sat up.
"You fell asleep and was about to kill me" I explained to him and he just nodded sleepily. "Hey, Mikey?"
"No, he's not staying over the night... Do you know how many times I had to repeat `Think happy thoughts´ last night?!" Mikey exclaimed and shook his head furiously. Bob and Ray gave me some weird looks.
"Oh yes, we did what you think we did" Frank said, making me laugh whilst Bob and Ray frowned.
"Did not need to know that"
"Come on" I said and got up from the couch. "I'll walk you home"
"Thank you" Frank said and smiled. "But you dont need to"
"I want to"
"But I drove over here yesterday, so my car's parked on the street" he said and grinned at me.
"Well, then you just have to get your car some other day cause I wanna walk!" I said and dragged him out to the hall. He laughed but did what I said. We said good bye to the guys, then left.

The streets that we were walking on were black and shady, like anything could happen any minute. It was still in the middle of the summer, so it wasnt that cold but the empty windows made me shiver. We walked in silence until we came into the park we had to cross to get to Franks place. I smiled recognizignly as I saw the bench where we'd made out a few days ago. He noticed my smile, followed what my eyes were watching and squeezed my hand a bit tighter when he saw what it was.
"I will always love this park, just cause of that night" I said without taking my eyes of the bench.
"Me too"
I stopped, pulled him closer to me and kissed him. He laughed and kissed back, then he sat down on the ground, just like that.
"Sit" he demanded and I obeyed while I took his hand in mine.

"Gerard?" he asked after about five minutes of silence of just sitting and looking at everything and nothing.
"Why dont you call me Gee anymore?" I asked instead of answering his question.
"I dont know. I just thought Gerard sounded more appropriate... Gee sounds so friend-ish"
"You still want me to call you Frankie?"
"You can call me whatever you want" he said and laughed.
"Anyways, what were you gonna ask me?"

He went silent for a second and I waited patiently for him to continue.
"Do you love me?" he asked and looked me right in the eyes.I waited for him to continue, to explain why he was asking me that question, but when he didnt, I didnt know what to say.
"Do you want me to?" I asked,
"Yes, I want you to love me... A lot" he said nervously, still not breaking eye-contact with me.
"I'm sorry Frankie" I said and he looked down in the ground. "But I love you more than that"
"You do?" he asked, surprised, and took a deep breath. "I just needed to know"
"And now you know" I said and got up from the ground, but he pulled me down in his lap.
"What kind of a bastard do you think I am?" he asked and smirked at me.
"A cruel one..."
"Well, this cruel bastard happens to love you too"
I laughed a little in relief, cause I thought he was gonna ignore the fact that he hadnt said it back.

We just sat there in silence again, but this time we didnt take our eyes of off each other.