My Miserable Romance

You don't remember?

~Later that day~

"We're going on tour!" Frank yelled from the kitchen to me where I sat on the floor, trying to come up with a system how to unpack my things, which didnt work. It ended up with me throwing all of my clothes into his closet and slam the door shut.
"I know. When?" I yelled back.
"Hold on!" he was silent for a second, probably asking the person he was talking to over the phone. "In a month"
"But the-"
"Pick up the phone and talk to him yourself, I'm tired of screaming"
"Fine"

I walked out in the kitchen and took the phone from him.
"Who am I talking to?" I asked, not knowing which band mate it was.
"Ray"
"Oh, hi Toro! Anyway, why are we going on tour in a month when our album's not done?"
"... Cause we still have a month to finish it?"
"Good point. You think we'll make it?"
"No. Yes. Maybe. I hope so" he said and laughed. "I gotta go, I'll see you two later"
"Yeah, bye"
I hung up just as Frank entered the room.

"What did he say?"
"He said that you're gonna come and help me unpack my stuff"
"But I dont wanna do that..."
"You have to"
"You're not my mom" he laughed.
I decided to change tactic.
"Please help me unpack my stuff" I begged, pleading with my eyes at him.
"Hm... I wanna see you on your knees first" he said and smiled devilish and I obeyed. "Ha, I made you get down on your knees!"
"Yeah, congratulations, will you help me unpack now?"
"No, sorry babe. I have to start with the dinner"
"Why didnt you say so before I got down on my knees?" I asked and got up from the floor.
"Simple... Cause then I wouldnt have seen you on your knees"
"I'll deal with you later. I have a room to trash"
"I thought you were gonna unpack"
"Tomato, potato"
"Huh?"
"I said-"
"I know what you said, but you said it wrong" he said and laughed at my confused face.
"O...kay" I said, still not completely aware of what he was talking about.
"Sometimes you make me feel ashamed of mankind"
"It's not my fault that you're making me confused" I said and left the kitchen to return to my stupid boxes filled with my stupid things. I dont mind packing, but unpacking makes me annoyed, like I have no control what so ever.

I took a deep breath and opened the closet where I'd put my things before and to my surprise, it didnt fall all over me. I only had two more boxes to unpack, so I dragged them out of the closet and emptied them on the floor.
There was a few shirts, my toothbrush, and some other shit that I probably wouldnt need but still didnt wanna let go of it. I found my old photoalbum so I took it and walked into his closet. I decided to put it in here cause if I left it on the floor while I unpacked the other stuff I would just ruin it if I get another fit of hysteria.

I carefully put it on a shelf with a bunch of papers lying all over it. Out of curiousity I took one and saw my name written all over it. Hundreds of times, from side to side; was my name in Franks handwriting but the thing that freaked me out was that it had a date on it. At first I thought it was when the paper had been printed in the factory or something, but noticed that it too was written in Franks handwriting. It was dated 8/10 2000, which meant that he wrote this two years ago. ~If you cant figure it out yourself, the year is 2002~

"Frankie?" I yelled.
"Yeah?"
"Can you come in here for a second?"
"Sure"
I heard him open the bedroom door.
"Closet" I said to make him know where I was. He appeared behind me and I turned around.
"What are you doing in here?" he asked confused. "I thought you were unpacking"
"I have to have somewhere to put my things... And I thought that the closet would be agood place. Until I found these" I said and made a gesture towards the papers on the shelf. Although I'd only looked at one of them, I pointed at them all. He looked confused and took a paper from the shelf.
"What? These are only old bills and stuff" he said whilst he read the paper. I sighed in relief, happy that he hadnt written my name over all of them. That would've been too... Creepy. I mean, that's not cute, that's almost sick.
"Read this" I said and handed him the paper with my name. He threw one look at it and then cleared his throat while looking at me nervously.
"You must think that I'm so weird right now"
"Actually, yes... Wanna explain why you'd written my name over one hundred times on a paper two years ago?"ยจ
"Don't be mad now, but I lied to you earlier"
"Yeah, I've figured that out" I said, not knowing whether I should be mad or not. I had no idea what was going on, but it was something that didnt make sense. He said that he didnt start liking me until Lisa had dumped him, and here it was; a paper with my name on written two years ago. Wasnt it like two years ago he met Mikey? Or maybe it was three... Anyway, he didnt meet me until two years ago.
"You don't remember?"
"Remember what?" I asked.