My Miserable Romance

I wont force you.

~Frank's POV - Flashback two years ago~

"That is my brother Gerard" Mikey explained and made a gesture towards the boy in black shirt, black pants and black, long hair, who had just walked out of his room.

Even if I'd known Mikey for a long time, I'd never seen his brother. I'd just heard Mikey talking about him.
His brother gave me a quick smile then walked out of my sight, into the kitchen. Something, a feeling, made my body tense up a bit and I furrowed my eyebrows. It felt like I just had a electric shock.
"He looked tired" I said and looked at Mikey, who nodded.
"Yeah. I barrely see him anymore, he sleeps all day"
"Why?"
"Night job. And I seriously think that he's depressed"
"Oh..." I said, not knowing what to say.
"Anyways, I have to go and buy milk" he said and sighed. "And you're not coming with me... I'll never go to the grossery store with you again after that incident with the trolley"
"You dont have to. They wont let me in anymore" I said and grinned at the memory. "That was fun"
"Yeah, very" he said sarcasticly and opened the door. "I'll be back in ten minutes, okay?"
"Yep, I'll be fine"

Mikey walked out and I stood in the hall for a few seconds before I decided to go and talk to his brother. I dont know what it was, but there was something about that smile he'd given me before.
I walked into the kitchen and saw the boy sitting on a chair with his head resting in his hands, his hair like a curtain over his covered face. I looked at him for about two minutes, but he didnt move at all. The only sign he showed of being alive was the fact that he was sitting up in the chair. I pulled out a chair for me to sit in, which he heard.
"Leave me the fuck alone, Mikey" he said ín a hoarse voice.
"Mikey's out buying milk" I said shyly and his head jerked up from his hands.
"Oh, sorry... And you are?"

I didnt know whether I should say my nickname or real name, but when I looked at him, I came to the conclusion that he wasnt the nickname type. He looked more like the serious, quiet type.
"Frank Iero, Mikeys friend" I said and held out my hand for him to shake it.
"And I'm Mr. I wanna be alone right now..." he said and put his head back into his hands before he noticed my out-stretched hand.
"Sorry" I mumbled and was just about to leave the kitchen when I heard his voice again.
"But it was nice to meet you, Frank Iero"
"Nice to meet you too, Mr I wanna be alone" I said and to my surprise, he laughed.
"You're much cooler than Mikeys other friends... All of them are scared of me"
I smiled shyly.
"Ow... My head is spinning" he muttered, more to himself than to me. He stood up and walked over to the fridge. "Want a beer?"
"Nah, I dont drink"
"Oh, you're one of the proper boys..." he said and I felt really stupid. I'm not proper...
"No, I just don't like to drink" I said quickly and he gave me a quizzled look.
"How come?"
"Erm... My parents- I just dont like to drink"
"Okay then, I wont force you. You want something else to drink? We only have beer and water..."
"Water's fine" I mumbled, not sure if he wanted me to stay in the kitchen and talk to him, or leave. He gave me a glass of water and our eyes met for a second. I quickly looked away, blushing. There was something about him, something about his dark, myserious personality that made me wanna get to know him.
He noticed my red face, raised his eyebrow in a confused look and then sat down on the chair again.
"Hey kid, how old are you?"
"Seventeen"
He nodded and got back to his beer.
"Who's Lisa?" he asked and looked at the stupid bracelet around my wrist where it said `Belongs to Lisa´. At first I thought it was cute, but after a few days it made me feel like a object.
"My girfriend that I met two months ago" I said, adding the two months-thing to make him understand that what I had with her wasnt serious, that if he wanted to do... something, I wouldnt stop him.
"Doesnt it make you feel stupid when you're walking around with a `Belongs to´-bracelet?" he asked, not sounding sarcastic, just wondering.
"That depends on the person I would belong to" I said, avoiding his question. "If it's someone I really like, then no"
"And seeing that you're wearing that" he said and put a finger on the bracelet. "You must like her"
I nodded. I didnt want him to think that I was some kind of player that just went from girl to girl.
"What about you? You got a girlfriend?"
"No... And it would be weird if I had"
"Why's that?"
"Girls is not really my thing" he said and stared at me, waiting for me to either run away from him for being gay or be okay with it. I smiled shyly at him to make him understand that I didnt judge him. The thought of him being gay made me calm. That's why I'd been having this weird feelings for him. He's use to be with guys and I must have just noticed that there was some kind of attraction between him and me, just cause he was gay.
I mean, I'm not gay. Not even bi. I have Lisa...

~End of flashback~

~This flashback doesnt have any important thought behind it... I just wanted to write how they first met and how Frank felt~