My Miserable Romance

You better pray.

~A month later~

"But it's our last night before the tour! Please, we all want you to come!" Mikey whined in the telephone.
"Mikes, we wanna come but I dont think Frankie will appreciate being at a bar" I explained for the third time.
"But he doesnt have to drink!" he said just as Frank entered the room, giving me a freaky smile.
"Who?" Frank mouthed and put his hand to the ear, pretending to have a phone there.
"Mikey" I mouthed back and he nodded. His freaky smiled got wider and to my surprise, he started humping my thigh. "Frankie, for fuck's sake... I'm on the phone" I said and mocked irritation and he gave me a sly grin.
"I dont think he'll want to anyway" I said to Mikey whilst trying to push Frank away from my thigh.
"Gee, why are you sounding like you're about to choke on a hairball?"
"Cause Frank's being weird... Anyways, I dont think we'll come"
"Have you even asked him?" Mikey asked.
"N-no... I'll erh... I'll a-ask" I mumbled, struggling not to moan in the phone. Frank had started rubbing my crotch with his hands, teasing the fuck outta me cause I couldnt do anything when Mikey was listening. I swallowed, trying to remain calm even though he was turning me on.
"Baby, you wanna go to the-" I was arrupted by a quiet moan escaping my throat and I quickly covered the phone, not wanting Mikey to hear this. "Frankie, please..."
"What's the matter?" he asked innocently, finally stopped with his hands. "You dont like when I touch you?"
"I like it too much... I have a question for you"
"Yeah?"
"You wanna go to a bar with the guys...? It's our last night at home before the tour so they want us to come"
He screwed up his face in dislike.
"He doesnt wanna come, Mikey" I stated into the phone again and to my annoyance, and sadly, pleasure, Frank started to act all horny again. He attached his lips to my neck whilst letting his hand run all over my back.
"But... Gee, please!" Mikey exclaimed. "I've barrely seen you this month!"
"I know" I whimpered, once again had to struggle with not moaning into the phone. I slomped down against the wall, sitting on the floor which made it so much harder for Frank to feel me up. "And I want to but... oh..."
Frank had sat down next to me on the floor and was now pressing his chest against mine with his tongue hungrily kissing my ear and before I could cover the phone, I was moaning like a whore.
"It's not very polite to talk to your brother while having sex, Gerard..." Mikey said, which was followed by a lot of laughter by the people behind him.
"I'm not... I'm not having sex..." I panted and pushed Frank away from me. "It's Frankie"
"Frank's having sex with you, but you're not having sex with him?" The people behind Mikey was now roaring in laughter.
"Stop talking about my sex life, Mikes..."
Frank walked out of the room, to my relief. I stood up from the floor and held the phone between my ear and shoulder while I adjusted my pants and shirt.
"Okay okay, but I'm practically begging you, I want you two to come!"
"Well, if the people behind you is Ray, Bob and Annie, I wont come..."
"Why not?"
"Cause they've just heard your version of what was going on between me and Frank" I said and laughed.
"What if I tell you that it's not Ray, Bob and Annie... Would you come?" he asked.

I sighed when I saw Frank entering the room again, preparing myself for another round of his game. I dont know what was up with him, I just know that I would have appreciate it a lot more if he would do it when Im not on the phone with my brother.
I gave him a look to say `dont even touch me right now´ but he ignored it, got down on his knees in front of me and started kissing the fabric over my crotch.
"Hold on, Mikey" I said and covered the phone. "Baby... If I'll let you do that while Im talking to Mikey, can we go to the bar then?"
"Yep" he said and got back to my crotch. I was happy that he wasnt doing anything with his hands anymore. I couldnt feel his lips against the fabric so at least it didnt make me moan, but it still turned me on just to know that he was doing it.
"Are you still there?" I asked Mikey in the phone.
"Yeah"
"We're coming"
"Yay!" he shouted and hung up. I waited a few seconds and Mikey took the phone again.
"Sorry, I didnt mean to hang up" he said and laughed.
"I know you too well..." I muttered. "What bar and what time?"
"Usual bar, nine o'clock. Can I hang up now?"
"Yep" I said and hung up.
I looked down at Frank who was now running his hand up and down the inner side of my thighs.
"Frankie, what the hell?"
He grinned apologizinly and all of a sudden got up from the floor, stood infront of me and kissed me. Stunned, I kissed back. He was probably just excited on going on tour tomorrow and had to take out his feelings on me. He bucked his hips against mine and I put my hand in his back pockets, pushing him closer to me.

"I knew I'd get you in the mood..." he mumbled and ran his tongue across my lips.
"I'm not a girl. I'm always in the mood, well, except for when I'm talking to Mikey on the phone"
He giggled and attacked my neck with his whole mouth, including his teeth. I whimpered quietly as his teeth made a small cut in my skin and quickly started kissing the spot, telling without words that he was sorry. I felt that he was getting pretty hard through his jeans and I decided to have my revenge.

I fiercefully slammed him against the wall, making him gasp as his back took the hit. Wihtout waiting for him to catch his breath, I unzipped his jeans, pulled him down to his ancles and he watched me with excitement in his eyes. I slowly started stroking him with my hands in his underwear and his eyes rolled back in his head.
"I love you, Gee" he moaned.
"I love you too, Frankie... So please, forgive me for doing this" I said and walked out of the room, leaving him with his pants down.

I sat down in the living room and a few seconds, Frank came out from the kitchen. He threw himself at me where I sat and I laughed when I noticed he was trying to rub himself and at the same time trying to turn me on.
"Would you give it a rest?" I whispered in his ear, giggling.
"But I'm about to die..." he whined. "Or explode"
"Why dont you fix that on your own?"
"Cause I like it better when you do it" he said and smirked at me.
I teasingly ran my hand over the bulge in his pants, making him throw his head back but I stopped.
"Please Gee, dont do that... Dont tease me"
"But I think I remember you doing that to me, dear... So I have every right to tease you" I smirked at his tortured face.
"Fine, I'll take care of it myself" he said and walked into the bathroom. "But you better pray that I'm thinking about you while doing it..."
I laughed and heard him turn on the shower. I waited for a few seconds, then walked up, took a knife from the kitchen and picked the bathroom look open with it. I saw Franks silhuette through the shower-glass and smirked when I saw that he had his back to me, which meant that he didnt see me. I stripped, opened the glassdoor and walked in next to me, wrapping my arms around him.
"You want me to help you?" I asked innocently. He shot me a glare but then laughed and nodded. I began to stroke and rub him until he spilled in my hand and he kissed me.
"Thank you" he said and laughed.
"You're very welcome... But we have to go now, or else we'll be late"
"Late for what?"
"... Bar? Our friends?"
"Are we going to a bar?"
"Frankie, I asked you before!"
"Well sorry, I wasnt really paying attention to what you were saying" he grinned.
We walked out of the shower and he threw a towel at me. I dried myself, wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door.

"Okay, to avoid us fighting like girls about the bathroom, we'll do like this; I'll do my make up first while you get dressed and then we'll change, kay?" he asked and I nodded. He closed the bathroom door and I went to look for some clean clothes in the bedroom. I found a pair of pants that wasnt too dirty, but it was impossible to find a shirt. All of my shirts were packed deep down in my suitcase, where I didnt like to start digging around in. It took me four hours to get everything in there, so I wasnt gonna screw it up. I saw one of Frank shirts so I took it on, knowing that he wouldnt mind.
A few minutes later, he walked in and saw me.
"Nice shirt" he smirked. "It looks good on you"
"Thank you" I said cheekily and he threw the eyeliner to me but I shook my head and threw it back at him. "I dont use the red one"
"Something wrong with red eyeliner?"
"Oh yes, it makes you look extremly gay" I laughed and ran out the bedroom before he could react. I locked the bathroom door and started to draw some thick, sloppy lines with the eyeliner around my eyes. I glanced at my watch and noticed that it was 9.15. Woops, we were expected to be there 15 minutes ago...

"Frank, we have to go!" I yelled and put on my jacket. He walked out the bedroom and I almost fell over by laughter when I saw him. He had red eyeliner in his forehead where he'd written `gay´ across it. "Baby, they'll beat the crap out of you"
He thought about it for a second, then decided that it wasnt worth it so he wiped it away with the back of his hand.
"Did I take it all away?" he asked and lifted away his hair for me to inspect his forehead. I shook my head and rubbed my thumb over a spot.
"Done" I said and looked at my watch again. "We're really late"
"Don't worry, the bar's just across the street" he said and I realized that I wasnt at my old apartment. It would take me some time to get use to living here, even though it had already been a month.
"I borrowed your shirt by the way" he said as we walked out the door. "I mean, if you're gonna borrow mine, it just wouldnt feel right not to steal one of yours"
"I'll kill you if you messed up my suitcase" I laughed.
"Well, then you better go and get a knife..." he giggled and I rolled my eyes. "But dont worry, I'll help you fix it"
"Thank you" I said and we crossed the street, already able to see the bar sign.