My Miserable Romance

Don't tell Gee.

~Franks POV~

I spotted Mikey, Bob and Ray sitting in a corner, so I took Gerards hand and dragged him over.
"You're late..." Mikey said while Bob and Ray were giving us some weird smiles.
"Yeah, Frankie needed a shower" Gerard explained and sat down in the couch that went along the wall.
"And Gee decided to help me" I said, smirking, and sat down opposite him on a chair, knowing that he didnt want Mikey to even know that we were doing stuff together.
"Correction; Gee was forced to help you" Gerard said.
"Can I help that you're my other half?" I asked and tilted my head.
"Your better half, that is"
"Shut up" I laughed.
"Well, now that you're here, what do you wanna drink? The waitress have been here like five times already" Ray said and waved to the waitress. It was a brown-haired, pretty girl maybe 20-21 years with a fake smile upon her face. She slowly walked up to our table and gave us all a look before her eyes fell on Gerard.
"Well hello..." she said.
"Hi there" Gerard said, not paying her any attention. She stopped looking at him when she heard that Mikey was trying to order drinks from her.
"Three beers for us" Mikey said, gesturing at Bob, Ray and himself then throwing a nervous glance at Gerard. "What do you want?"

Gerard stared at me intensivly, then turned to the pretty waitress.
"I'll have a coke" he said, smiling at me when he noticed my face. To know that he didnt drink because of me made me feel good, important. Like he cared about what I thought and what might hurt me.
"With rom?" the waitress asked as she scribbled down something in her notebook.
"No"
"Wow... That's a shocker" she said with her voice filled with surprise.
"Excuse me?"
"I mean, such a strong and masculine guy like you... It's not often that you hear one of your type order a coke" she said softly and to my annoyance, put a hand on his arm. "I guess you've got great self-discipline"
He gave her a confused look, not realizing that she was flirting with him. I guess that when you're gay, you stop thinking that women actually can find you acttracting even if you dont.

"Actually no. I used to be an alcoholic" he said and smiled at her. "So my self-discipline sucks"
"No, dont say that!" she exclaimed. "If you were able to sober up, you must be very strong"
"Erh... Yeah well, maybe I am" he said but stopped smiling when he saw my face. "Anyways, Frankie, what do you want?"
"Just water" I mumbled and the waitress gave me a sympathic smile.
"Another shocker. But the opposite way" she said before she walked away. I sighed and put my head on the table. I knew we shouldn't have came here. I dont like bars and bars dont like me.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Gerard leaning over the table, looking concerned.
"What's wrong?"
"Erh... Nothing" I said and pulled myself back together. I cant be mad at him for something he doesnt even know is going on. And he didnt do anything wrong... And he's gay! What the fuck am I whining about?! Even if he knew what was going on with that waitress, he wouldnt be interested. I'm so stupid.
"I can see that something is wrong" he said, but got interrupted by a loud yelling.

"And dont you fucking come back!" the bartender yelled from where he was standing at the door, pushing two guys out. The two guys laughed, and they ran out on the street hand in hand. The bartender gave them a disgusted look and the two boys kissed each other right infront of him, making the bartender swirl around and return to his counter.
"Guess we're not gonna be able to kiss each other tonight" Gerard and sat back down in his chair. I was still staring at the two boys on the street, not understanding what reason the bartender had to throw them out... They were gay, I got that but come on, that's not a good reason.

"I heard that, Gerard and even though I dont like to see you two kiss, I dont think that prick should stop you from doing what you want" Mikey said and gave Gerard a smile.
"No, Gerard's right. It's our last night before the tour and we wont ruin it just so we can kiss each other" I reassured him and he nodded.
"Fine, but dont let them get to you" Mikey said and gave me a pat on the back. Feeling a lot better than before, I started to join the conversation that they were in. We laughed and talked for at least ten minutes until the waitress came back.

"Beer, beer, beer, water" she counted up, putting our glasses infront of us. "And a coke for you"
"Thanks" we all said in unison and got back to our conversation. I'd really missed to hang out, all five of us. Gerard and I had been alone in my apartment for almost a whole month, just spending time together and even if I loved to be alone with him, I wanted to spend some time with the guys too.

"You think we'll get a new driver?" Gerard asked and I remembered that he had told me that he really liked the driver we had on our last tour. I dont know why, he was just an old guy with white hair.
"Yes, sorry Gee" Ray said with a sad smile on his lips. "Eddie wasnt available"
Ray leaned over to me and whispered;
"The driver, Eddie, passed away last week" he explained.
"Don't tell Gee, he'll be devastated" I said and couldnt stop myself from giggling. It was so cute that Gerard paid any attention to the person that was driving us around on tour. Most bands just ignore the people that work under them, but Gerard always made sure that all of the workers, from electricians that helped us on stage to the managers knew that they were appreciated.

Ray nodded understandily.
"Is Annie going with us on tour?" I asked and looked at Mikey, who shook his head.
"No, she's got work and stuff... But she'll come and visit with her friend."
"The hyper one?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah..." Mikey answered and their eyes turned to me.
"Whaaaaat?" I whined. "I'm not that hyper"
"You're right... You've been calmer ever since you and Gerard got together"
"Well, he puts a lot of energy in bed..." Gerard said and smiled teasingly as I felt my face get red.
"Not just in bed, my dear... Bathroom, couch, closet, kitch-"
"Note to self, never visit Franks apartment without wearing a disenfected suit" Bob muttered and Mikey and Ray agreed.
"Hey, it's Gerard's apartment too!" I exclaimed.
"Whatever, we wont go in there anyway"
I rolled my eyes and took my glass to my mouth, but noticed that there was no water left. I didnt want to call on the slutty waitress so I grabbed Gerards coke and drank.
"You're welcome" he said as I put it down.
"I know"
"You take my kindness for granted, Frankie"
"Pfh... I know you love to have my saliva in your drink" I said and pretended to act very bitchy, which ended up with Gerard laughing at my weird face expressions.
"I'd rather have it straight in my mouth" he said and leaned over to kiss me, but stopped when he realized that he couldnt. "This sucks"
"I know" I sighed and my mood got even lower when I saw the waitress walking up to our table, not wearing her apron anymore. Instead she had a pair of tight, black pants with a white belt, a low-cut, purple top with a butterfly neckless resting around her neck.

"Hi, my shift's over so I was wondering if I can sit down with you guys?"
I was just about to protest when she went to get a chair, not waiting for us to answer. I gave Gerard a miserable look, but he wasnt even looking at me. Well, he wasnt looking at the waitress either, so I guess it was okay.
He's gay. He's gay. He's GAY.
Trust him.
And he's gay.

"What's your name?" she asked as she sat down next to Gerard. Way too close, if you'd ask me.
"Jack the Ripper, what's yours?"
She laughed lightly, like she wanted to really make Gerard feel like he was the funniest guy on Earth, but my heart swelled up by happiness. Gerard always used weird nicknames when he was talking to people that he didnt wanna get to know, like he did the first time I talked to him.
"If you're Jack, I'm Francesca, but you can call me Frankie"

No. No. No. No.
He can't call you Frankie, you son of a bitch!

"I'll call you Fran" Gerard said and shot me a look as to say that I'm the only Frankie for him.
"You can call me whatever you want..." she said and moved even closer to him. "Here's my number"
She took a small note up from her bag and I felt like killing her when I saw her hand slide down in his jeans pocket. He jolted away a little by her forwardness and threw me a nervous look. He'd finally realized what she wanted and it probably scared the crap out of him.

Or not. I felt a pang of jealousy hitting me like a slap in the face when he took her hand in his. She smiled flirtingly at him and I felt like running away when I noticed a small piece of paper in the waitress' hand. It was the phone number she'd given him.
Oh thank god, he was only giving her back the note...

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I dont want it" he said softly. "I'm taken"
"Oh" she said in surprise. "But you know, there's nothing wrong with a little variety"
"You're asking me to cheat on my bo-girlfriend?"
"If that's what you wanna call it..." she said seductivly. Bob, Ray and Mikey still hadnt noticed anything, which was good. If they did, they'd only look at me, wondering when I was gonna snap.
"I'm sorry, I'm not the type of person" Gerard said, finally showing some sort of emotion in his voice. At first he barrely looked at the girl but now his voice was filled with irritation.
"But she doesnt need to know anything" the waitress whispered, and I could barrely hear what she was saying. Her hand disappeared under the table and he jumped up from the chair.
"What the hell are you doing?" he asked angrily. I didnt know, but she had probably done something inapropriate. "Frank, can I sit next to you?"
"Yeah" I muttered, not taking my eyes off the woman. Gerard climbed under the table, just to avoid having to pass the waitress, and sat down excessivesly close to me.
"I think I'll leave" the woman said and gave Gerard one last flirty look.
"You better, or I'll-"
"Gerard!" I said warningly. He sighed and the waitress finally disappeared out the door.
"You're not mad, right?" he asked carefully.
"At her, very, but not at you"
"Oh thank god... I was so nervous! I couldnt stop thinking about how you'd react, if you were mad at me or not" he mumbled and put his forehead against my shoulder.
"Would it look gay if we hugged?" I laughed when he shook his head quickly. I put my arms around him and to my surprise, I felt his lips against my neck. "Hugging, baby"
"Yeah I know... But they cant see what my mouth is doing if we're hugging"
"Oh, I like how your mind works"
He mumbled something back, but my neck muffled his words.
"What?" I asked.
"I think I dropped something on the floor. Under the table"
"Oh you did, didnt you? Well, I better help you look for it" I said and dragged him down on the floor, which was pretty hard without making the whole bar turn to see what we were doing. He giggled and kissed me deeply as we sat under the table. I accidently touched Mikeys leg and he bent down to look at us.
"Guys, for fuck's sake..." he muttered and we both laughed. I gave him one last kiss before we got back up again.
"We're weird" he stated.
"Oh yes..."

He ran his hand over my cheek before walking back to his own chair.
"Gee?" I asked.
"Mhm?"
"Can I have some of your coke?"
"Of course..." he said and slid over the glass. "See? Was it really that bad to ask?"
"No, but it took a lot longer than if I'd just would've taken it" I said and took a gulp of coke.
He laughed and carefully ran his thumb over my lips, as to wipe away the coke from my lips.
"I love you"
"I love you too" I said and noticed that Mikey, Bob and Ray was staring at us. "Hi?"
Bob and Ray immediatly started making a small re-run of what we'd just did, everything from when Gerard touched my lips til the `I love you´ part. I rolled my eyes as they started laughing.
"Don't mock our love, motherfuckers" Gerard said, trying to sound threatful, which worked, cause they stopped.

We stayed at the bar for another hour until Mikey got up from.
"I really have to go, cause I'm not done with my packing" he said and sighed.
"I am" Ray said proudly.
"Wow, go and get your medal, Toro" I said and got up as well. "I think we're heading home too"
I looked at Gerard, who was lying leaned on the table with his hair spred around his shoulders, his body rising and falling as he breathed. I poked him to see if he was asleep and he was.
"You want me to help you wake him up?" Mikey asked but I just waved him off.
"No, it's okay, I'll take care of it. We'll see you guys in the morning"
"Yep, bye!" they said and left me with the sleeping beauty infront of me. I walked around the table and put my armsunder his arms to make him stand up.
"What..." he mumbled sleepily.
"We have to go home, baby" I said while trying to make him wake up a bit more. "I cant belive that you fell asleep on a bar..."
"I've done it before" he muttered, apparently listening to my drivelling.
"Yeah, but you were drunk back then" I said, just kept talking to him not to make him fall asleep again. He reluctantly got up from the chair.
"Okay, I'm ready" he said and we started walking to our apartment, which was right across the street.