My Miserable Romance

Kiss Gerard.

Frank took a deep breath and walked up to the gray door, with me right behind him. He made no sign of knocking on the door, so I leaned over and did it. The door opened and there was Lisa with messy clothes and a face streamed with tears. When she saw Frank she lit up and tried to hug him, but I quickly pulled her away. If she dont wanna be with him, she's not gonna touch him either.

"We're here to get his things" I said harshly, and she glared at me. Why was she glaring at me? She was the one who dumped him... It's not my fault that we have to pick up his things!
"I know, but I really wanna talk to Frank. Alone" She said and signed for Frank to go into the kitchen with her. I looked at Frank, who slowly shook his head at me.
"No. He's here to get his things, nothing else" I answered her and once again, she glared at me.
"Well, if that's true, why doesnt he say it himself? Or maybe it's just you who dont want him to talk to me?"
"And why wouldnt I want that?"
"Oh, come on, Gerard! You never liked me before, so why would you do it now?" She snarled.
"You're right, but-" I stopped when I saw Franks face, and I knew that he just wanted to get out of here. "Im not here to argue with you, Im here as a moral support for Frankie, so just step aside and let him take his stuff"
"I will, if he tells me that he doesnt wanna talk to me" She said and turned to Frank. "Please, baby... We dont have to do this, I totally overreacted, and Im sorry. I thought about last night, and what you said... And you're not bi, right? You're just confused, but it's okay! Every guy questions his sexuality sometimes" She said and smiled at him.

I felt my anger rise inside of me and I was ready to slap her. Frank cleared his throat.
"Lisa, I just wanna get my things, and yes, I am bi"
"... You are? Are you sure? Cause it might feel like that at the moment, but then you'll wake up and realize-"
"I am a fucking bisexual, deal with it"
She was silent for a second.
"Prove it" she said and started sobbing quietly. "Prove that you're attracted to men"
"How?" He asked her confused.
"Kiss Gerard"

I felt my face get warm and I looked down at the floor so that they wouldnt notice that I was blushing.
"I wont kiss Gerard, Lisa. He's my friend" Frank said softly and I couldnt help to feel a little disappointed.
"Okay, sorry.. Im just surprised that I have spent two years as your girlfriend without noticing that you're bi"
"I didnt found out until last month" he said and smiled at her. I couldnt help it, I was curious.
"How'd you find out?" I asked.
"Uhm.." He glanced at Lisa. "Lisa, promise not to be mad, but I ran into this guy, Billie Joe, and we started to talk, and I noticed that I couldnt stop thinking about him..." Frank said and blushed. Lisa raised her eyebrow at him.
"So while we were together, you just ran around, hitting on random boys?"
"No! No, not at all! It's just that he started talking to me-" he said desperatly, but I poked him on his shoulder. "Right... I dont need to explain myself to you, Im just here to get my things"
She sighed and walked into a room and came out with a box that was marked with Franks name.
"Here" she said and handed over the box to him. "Bye, Frankie"
"Bye" he said, his voice filled with sadness. I opened the door for him and he walked out to the car and put the box in the backseat.
Lisa waved and closed her door.

"Thank you so much for doing this with me" Frank said and patted me on my back. I shivered as I felt his soft hand touch my neck.
"No problem"

We drove home to my appartment, where Mikey, Ray and Bob were hanging out in our living room. They spend a lot of their time here... Dont know why, Rays place is much bigger.

"Hey Geraaaard!!" Bob shouted and pulled me down in his lap.
"Hello, Bob" I said and laughed at him. He pushed me down from his lap.
"You're too heavy" he laughed.
"Come here, chubby, sit in my lap instead" Frank said and grabbed my arm. I took a step backwards and glared at him.
"Dont call me that"
"Sorry" he said and smiled. I sat down on the floor and leaned my back against his legs. He bend over me, and I couldnt stop thinkning about how close his crotch was to my neck.
"You think I should tell them now?" Frank whispered in my ear. His breath in my ear...
"Tell them what?"
"That thing that I told you last night, chubby" he said and added the nickname just to piss me off.
"Shut up... And yeah, tell them now. I wanna see their faces when they decides to leave you"
He smacked me over the head and got up from the armchair. It took him a while, cause I was sitting right infront of him on the floor, wich almost made him fall over. I wouldnt mind if he fell on top of me, though... Okay, Gerard. Stop. No dirty thoughts right now, Frank needs your support.

"Erm, guys? I have something to tell you" Frank said and blushed as he stood in the middle of the room. Ray, Bob and Mikey all turned their attention to him, sitting quietly and waiting for him to begin.
"I dont know how to tell you this...-"
"OH GOD! You proposed to her! Woaaah!" Ray shouted and he and Bob started dancing around.
"Uh.. No. She broke up with me, but that's not what I wanted to tell you"
They stopped when Ray was in the middle of a piruette.
"Then, what is it?" They sat down on the couch again. Mikey just gave them an odd look, and they started laughing.
"Im bi" Frank said nervously. He was standing infront of me, with his back against me, wich meant that I had full view of his ass... I wont even tell myself to stop looking at it, cause it's impossible.
"You are?" Mikey asked and his eyes widened. "That's... that's not as good news as a proposale, but shit man, that's great!"
"It is?"
"Of course!" Bob exclaimed and hugged him. Mikey and Ray did the same thing and Frank looked totally overwhelmed and happy.
"So you're okay with it?" He beamed at them.
"Hell yeah!" Mikey shouted and smiled at him.
"I told you they'd be fine with it, Frankie" I said and finally managed to tare away my eyes from his butt.
"He knew about this?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah... I told him last night, when Lisa dumped me"
"But Im your best friend! You've known me a lot longer than you've known him! Why didnt you tell me first?"
"Cause you dont know how it is, Mikey. I was scared that you would be mad, but as Gerard is gay, I thought that it was better to tell him first, cause he knew what I was going through" Frank said and smiled. Mikey stopped looking so insulted and nodded.
"Why did Lisa dump you?" Ray asked.
"Uh.. Dont freak out now" Frank said and looked at Bob, as he was talking about him. "But she dumped me cause Im bi"
"What?!?" Bob yelled and jumped up from the couch. "She cant to that!"
"She can and she did" Frank said sadly and I pulled him down next to me and took his hand.
"That bitch! Im gonna-"
"You're not gonna do anything, Bob" I said and laughed at his anger. "Frank doesnt want you to do kill her..."
"Dont talk for me" Frank said and hit me on my arm. "But yeah, I'll be fine. And dont kill her"
Bob sighed and sat down on the couch, muttering something about how much he hated homophobs.