My Miserable Romance

I was lonely.

~Three days later~

"I hate you!" Frank yelled as he threw his towel at the closed and locked bathroom door. "Please, let me in you son of a bitch!"
"I'm in the shower, I cant let you in!" I yelled back from where I was in the shower, silently laughing at his annoyance. I'd only been in the shower for three minutes but apparently that was enough for him to either miss me or really wanting a shower.
"Mikey!" I heard him yell. "Tell your brother to let me in!"
"So you can take a shower together? NO!" Mikey laughed. There was a loug bang against the door. "Frankie, leave him alone..."
"Gerard?" Frank asked me in a sweet, innocent voice.
"Yeeeeeah?" I asked in the same tone.
"Would you be so kind and let me in?"
"Why should I?"
"Cause if you dont, I'll chop your goddamn balls off!" he screamed and the sweetness in his voice had disappeared.
"Tell me what you want and I'll let you in" I said teasingly. I knew all he wanted was to see me naked.
"I cant"
"Why not?"
"Cause your brother's holding a knife in his hands and I really dont want him to hear what I have to say"
"Why's Mikey holding a knife?"
"I'm not holding a knife, Gee!" Mikey shouted, followed by a giggling Frank. I had managed to keep Franks thoughts about joining me in the shower away and was now done. I turned off the water, wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door just to see Franks face, filled with mocked sadness.
"I'm slightly hurt that you didnt wanna take a shower with me so you better make it up to me later" he giggled before walking in to the bathroom. I laughed and joined Mikey in the couch.

"Not that I really wanna know, but why didnt you let him in?"
"Cause I'm damn sick of him"
"What?"
"... I was kidding" I said and punched him playfully on the shoulder just to make him stop looking at me with that shocked face. Like I could get sick of Frank...
"Wow, I believed you for a moment"
"How come? Does it look like I'm sick of him?" I asked almost worridly. I didnt wanna give Frank the wrong signals.. I was just kidding when I didnt let him into the bathroom with me.
"Bad mental images appearing in my head but anyways, you havent been... erm, please dont make me say it"
"Having sex?" I asked with a smirk. I knew Mikey was uncomfortable but it was really sweet of him to let me know that I could talk to him about this stuff. "We're stuck in a bus with three other dudes... what the hell do you expect? And we cant be in the bedroom, seeing that the bunks are broken"
"Oh, didnt think about that. I'm gonna go and call Annie"
"To get the picture of me and Frank having sex out of your head?" I laughed.
"Exactly" Mikey muttered and digged around in his pocket to get his cellphone up. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11.45am. Our show didnt start until 6.30 tonight so Frank and I thought we were gonna walk around in the city. We didnt know which city we were in, just that we were somewhere in Europe. When you're on tour, you think you'll learn a lot of shit about the world but I barrely knew which part of the world we were in.

I looked around to see if anyone was in sight, but they guys were all spred out in the bus so I bent down over my bag and pulled up some clothes. I got dressed just as Frank walked out of the bathroom, his hair plastered to his face by the water. He never took off his eyeliner when he had a shower, he thought it was unnecessary, so his eyeliner was running down his cheek. He seriously looked like a drained cat. With eyeliner...

"What are you smiling about?" Frank asked with his eyebrow raised. I shrugged and threw a shirt at him.
"Hurry up, I wanna get out of here"
He got dressed, to my pleasure, infront of me. I laughed as he almost fell over when he was gonna take his pants on; thanks to his wet skin it was even harder than it used to be to put the tight jeans on. He jumped around for a few minutes until he finally zipped the jeans, looking at me kinda proudly.
"I like those jeans" I stated as he had his back to me, trying to take his shirt on.
"Thank you"
"I can see the shape of your ass in them"
"I knew you'd say something like that" he giggled and threw his wet towel in my face. I stuck my tongue out at him and before I knew it, he was standing infront of me with his tongue touching mine.
"I think this is gonna be our thing" he said.
"Our thing?"
"Yeah, you know... If we decides to get married and if we grow old together we should freak out all the kids in the neighborhood... We can be the freaky old dudes!"
"Frankie, what are you talking about?"
"I dont know. I was kinda hoping you knew" he said and ran his hand over my wet hair. "Oh right, I just remembered what I meant!"
"Yeah?"
"I like feeling your tongue against mine"
"You dont say" I smirked. "Is that why you lick it everytime I'm sticking it out?"
"Probably" he said and nodded. Our conversation was brutally interrupted by a loud squeak, which was followed by the bus making a sudden turn. I heard glass shattering in the kitchen and I just prayed that they guys wouldnt get his by something falling out from the cupboards.

The bus turned again, this time a lot more violently than the last time, making me stumble over to the wall to have something to hold on to.

"Are you okay?" the driver yelled as the bus stopped.
"I am" I yelled back. "But I dont know about the others"
I looked at Frank who gave me a worried look before we ran into the kitchen. Mikey and Ray was standing and holding on tightly to the sink and Bob was sitting on the floor, fiercefully rubbing his head.

"We're fine" Mikey muttered and helped Bob up from the floor. "What the hell happend?"
"Flat tyre" the driver groaned as he entered the small kitchen area. "You're all okay, right?"
We nodded.
"Good, cause otherwise you'd sue me... Anyways, I have a spare tyre but I wont be able to change it on my own, any volunteers?"
"I'll help you" I said and followed him out of the bus. He disappeared up into the drivers seat and returned a few seconds later with a tyre in his arms.
"Here's what we're gonna do, you'll place your little ass over here with your hand around that and I'll take the flat tyre off"
"Excuse me?" I asked, slight pissed off that he was using such a tone with me even though I was helping him.
"What?" he sighed like I was some sort of dumbass that didnt even know what a tyre was. "What is is that you dont understand?"
"Nothing" I mumbled and placed myself where he'd told me to. He got down on his knees infront of the flat tyre and a few seconds later, it was off.
"Can I go now?" I asked, not wanting to sound impolite but I really wanted to get Frank so we could start our sighseeing in a unknown town.
"If you'd shut up this would go a lot quicker" he muttered.
"Im sorry, do you have something against me? Or are you just being rude to everyone?" I asked, quite annoyed.
"As a matter of fact, I have something against you. You and your stupid band" he said while fiddling with some screws.
"And why's that?"
"I'm just wondering how I ended up being the one who drove you around... It should've been the other way around"
"What are you talking about?"
"Shit, you're stupid. I'm smarter than you, than your brother, than your boyfriend, than all of you and still, I ended up with a shitty job like this" he muttered.
"Ah, you're jealous?" I asked teasingly and his head jerked up to stare at me.
"I'm not jealous, you moron! But it's unfair" he snarled.
"Whatever you say" I said, afraid that he'd start to show his anger physically.
"You think you're so perfect with your perfect band, perfect life and perfect boyfriend..."
"Can we just not... talk about that?" I asked. I just wanted to beat the crap out of this arrogant, rude man for thinking that my life was perfect. I had gone through a lot of shit to get this, I had worked hard but when he talked about my life it sounded like I'd got it for free.
And I didnt want him to talk about Frank. Frank was something personal, something I didnt wanna talk about with him.
"What? Your life or your boyfriend? And dont give me some `my boyfriend is my lifeĀ“-shit cause that'll make me puke"
I wasnt gonna say that... Jeeze. I love Frank but he's not my life. He's in my life and he's a great part of it but... still.
"About my boyfriend. Can I go now?"
"No, not yet. Are you afraid that I'll hurt him?" he asked me, grinning.
"Hurt who?"
"Your beloved boyfriend, smartass"
"Why would you hurt him?" I asked, confused.
"Cause then your life wouldnt be so perfect after all..." he mumbled.
"Why dont you get a life instead of complaining about others who has one?" I asked. I know he'd never hurt Frank, he's not that jealous... He didnt seem to have a responde to my question.

"Watch your back, kiddo. Some day you're gonna make the wrong decision that'll cost you your perfect life" he mumbled after a few minutes of silence.
"Fuck you" I snarled before I jumped into the bus again, heading for the couch where Frank was. I didnt really know what our conversation had been about, but I know there's something freaky about that guy. And the fact that he clearly wanted to destroy my "perfect" life worried me a little.

"OWW!" Frank yelled and I jumped up from the couch in pure fear.
"What?" I asked him worridly as I threw myself down on my knees making our heads be in the same level, seeing that he was sitting down in the couch.
"Mikey threw a book at me" he laughed but stopped when he saw my face. "What?"

Me, who had been sure that his scream was the result of the drivers revenge, had almost gotten tears in my eyes. I dont know why I allow him to scare me like this, but the thought of loosing Frank just cause his life was a pathetic, depressing story made me want to carve his heart out with a fork.

"You just scared me, that's all" I muttered and got up from the floor.
"Yeah well, Mikey scared me..." Frank laughed and threw a glance at Mikey, who was talking on the phone again. "C'mon, let's go!"
He jumped up from the couch and dragged me out of the bus. The driver was standing, fiddling with the tyre that I thought was fixed but apparently not. Frank, who was busy with trying to remember how the parking lot that we were on looked like to make us find our way back, that he didnt even notice the driver staring at him. I quickly wrapped my arm around Franks waist while giving the driver a threatfull look. He's mine, motherfucker... The driver smirked at me and I decided to talk to the guys about him. I was not gonna spend months together with that man, worrying every second if he was doing anything to ruin something for me.

"Frankie?" I asked as we walked down a street that was filled with weird shops.
"Yeah?" he said and looked at me.
"Stay away from the driver, kay?"
"Got it" he said and then quickly turning his attention towards a shop-window.
"Frankie, I'm serious" I said and grabbed his arm to make him look at me.
"I know that's he's quite... intimidating but you shouldnt judge him after just four days of knowing him" he said and then once again turning to a shop-window. "I finded you extremely intimidating when I first met you"
"I wasnt intimidating!" I exclaimed. "I was lonely"
"Yeah, buhu, Gerard" Frank laughed. "You scared the hell outta me the first time you talked to me"
"Ha, I know... You looked so terrified" I smirked. "Wait, does this mean that I've lost my ability to scare people?"
"Yep. You're too cute to even scare a baby"
"No Im not" I muttered. "I can scare you if I want to"
"Oh really? Try"
"Not now! I'll do it when you least expect it..." I said quietly and laughed at his mocked fear.