My Miserable Romance

If you think about it.

After two hours we were both exhausted. We'd been thrown out of three different stores, but only two was our fault. The third was when three fans recognized us and started screaming like maniacs, so the shop-assistant forced us to leave.

"Are you hungry?" he asked and pointed at a small café. I nodded and we walked in but when we saw that it was full, we turned around again.
"No, wait" I said and walked back in. I saw an empty table but it only had one chair so I pulled down Frank in my lap. He giggled and tilted his head back and placed his lips onto mine. I smiled and deepend the small peck into a kiss. Without not really paying attention of what was going on in the café, we didnt notice the waiter. He waited for us to look up, but when neither Frank or I did, he tapped Frank on the shoulder. I felt his lips pull away from mine and I looked up to see what had made him stop.

"Sorry" Frank said and smiled shyly at the waiter.
"Would you like to order?"
"Yeah, I'll have a coffee with sugar and no milk, what about you?" Frank said and turned to me.
"Same" I said, not really caring. My eyes fell on two teenagers, maybe around 15 that was giving both me and Frank some disgusting faces. It's not their fault that they're homophobics if you think about it... It's their parents. The waiter left and Frank and I returned to our make out session. Ten minutes later, we realized that our coffees had been infront of us for quite a long time, cause they were pretty cold so we decided to leave. We ran out before any of the waiters would notice that we hadnt payed for our coffees, but I sure as hell wasnt gonna do that. It's not my fault that I was too busy with kissing Frank that they turned cold... It's Franks fault. If you think about it.

We returned to the tour bus an hour later when we were both done with our shopping. Well, we didnt actually buy anything, but we looked around. Frank stopped walking and I turned my eyes to see what he was staring at.
Our bus was surrounded by kids, who I hoped was fans. I gave Frank and questioned look, as to ask what we were gonna do and he just shrugged, took my hand and started walking towards the kids.
I kept my face down to the ground and Frank did the same as we walked past the fans, trying to reach the bus door. We made it without anyone noticing that it was us but to our great annoyance, the door was locked. Well, duh. Of course it was, or else the kids would burst inside but still.

"Note" Frank mumbled and pointed at a note on the door.

Hilton Hotel it said and to my surprise, Frank started laughing. He laughed harder and harder until some of the kids started looking at us. I quickly looked down in the ground and tried to make Frank do the same but he didnt.

"For fuck's sake Frank" I growled when I heard a girl next to me start screaming. I pushed Frank out of the crowded area and we both started running towards the hotel. When we got there, we stormed in and got a irritated look from a dude in uniform.
"Cover me" Frank whispered and placed me infront of him.
"Why?" I whispered back while walking up to the counter.
"Cause I'm not allowed to be in here" he explained. I was just gonna ask him why when we reached the counter.
"Uh.. Hi. I think I've booked a room here" I said to the woman behind the counter, well aware that I sounded like a complete retard. I just hope that Mikey had booked a room for us cause I didnt have any money on my card and I doubted that I'll be able to pay the room in cash.
"What's your name?" she asked with a almost too calm voice, like she was some kind of robot.
"Gerard Way"
She printed in something in her computer and then handed me a key.
"Here you go"
"Thanks"

Frank quickly dragged me up the stairs and before I realized it, we were at our room. I opened it and Frank rushed in.

"Why are you acting so... strange?" I asked as I saw him sit down on the huge, cream-colored bed.
"I'm not allowed to be here" he said and grinned at me.
"Yeah I get that... Why not?"
"Long story... Mikey and I decided to use the hotel-pool one day without living on the hotel and as you can guess, we got caught. So now we're banned from all the Hilton Hotels"
"My gosh, Frank Iero, you're not spending time with Mikey anymore" I laughed. "Where is he, by the way?"
"Probably not in the room next to us..."
"And what makes you think that?"
"Cause he knows what we're gonna do tonight"
"Oh, so you think you're gonna get laid tonight, is that right?" I smirked.
"Well, if you insist, baby"
"I do" I said in a seductivly. He waved for me to sit down next to him on the bed, so I did.

"You know what?" he said after a couple of minutes of silence.
"Nah?"
"My life's perfect right now" he said and looked at me. "I know it sounds stupid, but I dont think it can get any better"
I smiled widely, happy that he thought that his life was perfect with me in it.
"I cant do more than agree" I said and felt an urge to hug him. I did and I cant say that I was shocked when I felt his lips slowly starting to kiss my neck. "Before we start getting really into it, I think we should call Mikey"
"Yeah... Good idea" Frank said and reached out to get the phone. He dialed Mikeys mobil number.
"Mikey? It's Frankie. Where are you? Yeah, we're at the hotel, are you? Room 459... Kay, we'll be there" he said and hung up. "Damn... What was their number again?"
"459, baby..." I mumbled, rolling my eyes at his short memory.
"Ah" he said. "And ours is 454... Told you he wouldnt take the room next to us!"
"How come you dont get a headache from being so smart?"
"Since when did you get so mean?"
"Sorry" I laughed and jumped up from the bed. "Can you forgive my stupidity?"
"Not yet" he smirked and walked over to the door. "What time is it?"
"Uh... 5.57"
"Shit, we have a show in half an hour" he exclaimed and we ran over to Mikeys room. I was just about to storm in when I remembered that we were on a hotel and that the door is locked. Instead, I knocked and waited for him to open.
"Good, you're here. We have to go!" Mikey yelled as he saw our faces. I sighed and we ran down to the lobby where Ray and Bob were waiting for us. Just when I was about to catch my breath from all the running, they ran out on the street where a car was waiting for us. We all jumped up, Mikey sitting on the small space on the floor cause there wasnt enough room for him.
"Why did we check into a hotel?" I asked as the car started driving.
"Cause there's something wrong with the bus... That annoying driver dont know what the problem is so we decided to leave it. This is our last show this week, which means that we have five days to stay here so we might aswell sleep in beds instead of on the floor on the bus" Mikey said from the floor.
"Whatever you say" I said and looked at Frank who was staring out the window. This will be an interesting evening...