My Miserable Romance

You're really annoying today.

~Frank's POV~

"I cant move!" Gerard whined, his whole face screwing up in pain as he tried to get up from the bed. "Help!"
"If your body tells you to stay, what are you suppose to do?" I asked whilst pulling up my pants, ignoring Gerard, calling Mikey, trying not to fall over as I jumped around to get my pants on and oh, did I mention that my boyfriend's acting like a stubborn five year old?!
"I'll choose to listen to my brain... And my brain tells me to get the fuck up from this bed!"
"Your brain's not the kind of brain you should listen to"
"Did you just insult my brain?"
"Did you just ask if I insulted your brain?"
"Uh... Yes?"
"And there's your answer" I laughed and left him confused on the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"You're really annoying today" he stated as I walked back to him. "Please, help me up, I wanna eat breakfast with you guys!"
"No, you're gonna stay here, honey" I gave him a soft kiss before walking to the door. "I'll be back in ten minutes with breakfast, okay?"
"I'm not talking to you" he said in a childish voice.
"You just did" I said but regretted it the same second the words passed my lips. I wasnt making this easier for him, so I should really stop with the sarcasm. "I'll be right back!"

He didnt say anything, probably sticking up to his `not talking to me´-stategy. This was only the first day after the fire and he was already sick of not being able to hang out with the rest of us and it made me think of how he would react after a couple of days. It would've been a lot easier if we had the tour bus, cause then all of us would be together, but seeing that we were on a hotel, we were all spred out in our rooms. I didnt blame Gerard for feeling left out and lonely, but Jesus Christ, like I said, this was only the first day.

I walked down the stairs down to the lobby and into the restaurant that was now filled with people eating their breakfast and talking. I sat down in a table and my high school experiences came rushing back. It was just like sitting in the cafeteria and eating lunch alone... Gosh, can I be any more emotional?

"FRANKIE!" someone yelled and I turned to look over my shoulder and smiled when I saw that it was Ray. He waved for me to come over, but he didnt have to - I was already on my way. Thank fuck for not having to eat alone... I saw that he was sitting with Mikey, Bob and some other guy that I didnt recognize cause he was sitting with his back to me.
"Hey, didnt see you over here" I said as I plumped down on a chair. "Gerard's still in bed cause-"
I stopped when I saw who the unknowned person was. Our eyes met and I couldnt stop stare at him.
"Shit, what are you doing here?" I exclaimed.
"I'm on tour!" Billie Joe said and gestured towards two dudes standing at the buffet, fighting about the last piece of toast. "And the retards over there's in my bandmates"
"Wow... It's great to see you" I smiled at him. I couldnt help but to still think that he was hot, but I mean... He is. I cant deny it, but that doesnt mean that I'm still interested in him. I was a bit sad when I found out that he's way older than me, but I got over it.
"Well, are you gonna introduce us to your friends?" Mikey asked Billie Joe and threw a quick glance at the fighting couple.
"Yeah sure... GREEN DAY GATHERING!" Billie Joe yelled, making the two men stop fighting. They looked at each other, shrugged and then walked up to us.

"Bill, serously... Stop say Green Day gathering! You sound like a dork" one of them laughed. He was tall with blonde, spiked hair and blue eyes.
"Ah... But I am a dork. Anyways, this is Mike" Billie Joe said and the tall guy waved at us. "And the weird dude standing behind Frank is... uh, Frank"
I turned around and saw a green haired dude grin at me.
"Oh, young flesh!" he exclaimed and pinched my arm.
"Tré, behave" Mike said and pulled away the green haired guy away from me.
"I thought your name was Frank?" Ray asked confused but the green haired one shook his head.
"Nah, Billie's just confused. I'm Tré Cool"
"That's an... original name" Ray laughed.
"His name's Frank, but his nickname's Tré. You're confusing the shit outta them" Mike said and looked at Tré, who was now busy with trying to steal the piece of toast in Mike's hand. Apparently, Mike had won their fight at the buffé table.
"So.. We have two Frank's and two Micheal's. This'll be fun" Mikey mumbled. [A/N: I'm trying so hard to get the Mikey/Mike right... I keep writing the wrong names XD] "Anyways, do you guys wanna come with us today around town? We're gonna go and freak out as many people as possible"
"Yeah sure" Billie Joe said and looked at his band mates, who agreed. "We're not doing anything special anyway, huh?"
"You are. But not us" Mike said.
"Whoa? What am I gonna do today?"
"Sit on your room and talk to Adrienne " Mike said, pronouncing Adrienne in a teasingly voice. Billie Joe blushed and muttered something before he returned to his breakfast.
"What's that?"
"I said; she's not home, so I'll go with you guys" Billie Joe repeated, but I wasnt paying attention to their conversation. turned to the restaurant doors, that were made of glass which meant that I had full view of the lobby and the stairs. I saw someone walking down the stairs, gasping as I recognized it as Gerard, but I pushed the thought away. He was in his bed... He knew what was best for him and that he would only get worse if he was up on his feet. I looked at the person again and was now sure that it was Gerard. I flew up from the chair, knowing that Gerard could lose his balance any minute, and got a few worried looks from the others. I ran over to him and grabbed Gerards wrists just as he was about to fall down the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, slight panicking as he started to cough violently. He was about to say something, but had to bend over to ease the coughing. I laid a hand on his back and waited for him to regain his posture.
"I didnt wanna be alone" he said in a hoarse voice, pleading with his eyes to let him stay.
"But you're not suppose to be down here!" I said severely, trying to push him up the stairs again but his eyes wandered off to the restaurant area. I followed his gaze and noticed that he could see Billie Joe and his band mates from where we were standing.
"Oh, I really think I am" he muttered.
"What's that suppose to mean?" he looked at me like he was looking for a particular expression and then turned away.
"Nothing"
With a sad sigh, he turned to go up the stairs again and I felt really bad. After all, he was already down here... So it wouldnt kill him if he'd stay, right?"
"Hey, Gee?"
He stopped to show me that he was listening. I knew that he didnt turn around cause he wanted to avoid any unnecessary movements, so I talked to his back.
"You wanna have some breakfast?"
"Really?" he asked and turned around, smiling. "You're not gonna make me go and lie down?"
"I thought I was, but no" I let out my hand for him to take it, but he shook his head and made his way down the stairs by his own, grimacing by every step he took. I kept my hand out-stretched for him to take it anytime he wanted, or needed and he gave me a gratefull look that I wasnt forcing my help on him. But it didnt took long until his legs couldnt take the weight they had to carry, making him desperately reach out for my hand.
"Sorry, I'm just tired" he said and let go of my hand again even though I could clearly see that he was too tired to walk on his own. This is the thing I hate about him, he thinks that whenever he needs help, we're treating him like a kid. Like kids are the only ones that need help... I rolled my eyes at his stubborness.
"Gerard, take my fucking hand, kay?"
"But I dont need it..."
"Doesnt matter, I need it. Take.It.Now" I said, annoyed by the fact that he wasnt gonna let his charade fade. He obeyed and gave me another gratefull look, this time for actually forcing him into my help, without saying that he was the one that was being helped. With him clinging on to my hand, we walked into the restaurant and sat down with the rest of the guys.

"Shit, what happend to you?" Mike asked and looked wide-eyed at Gerard who just shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it.
"There was a fire during our show yesterday and Gerard... Uh, got trapped inside" Mikey explained without mentioning why he was trapped inside.
"Oh, I'm sorry man... Did the fire get you?" Billie Joe asked.
"No, just smoke, I think" Gerard said, trying to sound louder than his voice could take, making him almost whispering instead. "But I got some beams and walls over me, so my body's pretty soar"
"You got walls over you?" I asked surprised.
"Well, no... I walked into one but that's almost as painfull" he laughed slightly before bending over and started his violent coughing again.
"That doesnt sound too good, bro" Mikey said and looked at Gerard worridly, who I now had forced down to sit in my lap. He was still coughing, small tears appearing in his eyes by the pain it caused for his throat and I did all I could do to try and made him feel better, which was to just stroke his back when his coughings became too bad.
"Is that blood?!" Tré screamed and I watched in horror the red liquid coming out of Gerards mouth but Gerard just waved us off. He had finally been able to stop coughing and was now wiping the blood away from his mouth with the back of his hand.
"It's nothing serious, it's just my throat. My coughings have made some sort of inside cut or something" he said as he was talking about the weather.
"You should really lie d-" Billie Joe started
"Don't tell me what to do" Gerard snapped. "Sorry..."
"Don't worry, it's none of my business anyway" Billie Joe shrugged and then looked at his band mates. "We have to go and get ready if we're gonna join them"
"Yep yep, see you pretty ladies later!" Tré yelled as they all disappeared into an elevator.

"And we're getting you in bed!"
"No... Please, Frankie" Gerard pleaded but I shook my head. His coughing was alright, until I knew that he was bleeding inside his throat. That's too much.
"No way" I said and pulled him up on his feet. He gave me a mischievous smile and all of a sudden, laid all his body weight for me to support him with his arms wrapped around my neck like he expected me to carry him.
"I'm soooo weak, Frankie. You have to caaaaarry me!"
"I'm not gon-" I started but he jumped up on me and wrapped his legs around my waist, which forced me to put my arms around him so he wouldnt fall to the floor. He would just take me with him, so what could I do?

"Okay, okay, I'll carry you, but not like this" I said. It felt like carrying a huge baby and I sure as hell wasnt gonna walk up the stairs in such an uncomfortable 'burden'. He slid down on the floor and I signed for him to jump up on my back. He laughed and did so, making the guys stare at us in embarrassment as the other people started to notice us.
"You two are just... " Mikey said, leaving the sentence unsaid to add some more drama about what he thought about us.
"Shut up Mikeys. It's your fat ass brother that I have to carry" I laughed, but I could almost feel Gerard frown behind me, even though I couldnt see him. "That I love more than anything in this world" I added, earning a kiss on my ear from Gerard.
He started coughing again and I quickly started walking but he jumped off of me.
"Hold on" he gasped between his coughings but I ignored it and picked him up bridal style and walked towards the elevators.
"I. Am. Not. Going. Into. That. Deathcell!" he exclaimed slowly but I pushed him inside and the doors closed. "Frank, I'm serious, let me out of here!"
"Can't" I said and pressed the button to our floor. "We're already moving."
He jumped in shock as he felt the elevator starting to move and he fiercefully held onto the rail that had been set up.

"Gerard, calm down" I said calmly as I saw his tortured face. "It's not that bad"
"Shut the fuck up, Frank. You know I dont like this" he muttered angrily whilst keeping his eyes to the floor. His fist got white by the force he was using to hold on to the rail and I placed my self next to him, but he moved away. "Don't"
"You can't stay mad at me forever" I sighed when I noticed we still had five more floors to go and Gerard's face just got paler and paler.

"You have to breathe, Gee" I said when I his face turning a mixture of red, blue and white; probably what you get when you're both mad and scared.
"Can't" he panted and weakly jammed his hand into the wall with the other one placed around his throat. "Frankie... S-stop the fu-fucking elevator, I-Im serious!"
I watched him to see if he was only faking, but realized that I had everything to lose if he didnt, so I pressed the button to the closest floor and to both our relief, it stopped pretty soon. The doors opened and Gerard ran out before I could even registrate the elevator's arriving to the floor.

"Are you alright?" I asked carefully. He was breathing now, but still holding one hand around his throat.
"Don't ever do that again" he hissed whilst giving me a murderous glare.
"What? Ask you if you're alright?" I asked, but realized what he meant. "Oh, the elevator?"
"Dont act so freakin' oblivious! You know how scared I am of being locked in like that"
"I know, I know... I'm sorry, okay?"
"No, not okay" he muttered as he made his way to the stairs to get to our room. "This is the second time in only twelve hours that you're making me suffocate, almost to death!"
"Oh, dont be so melodramatic" I said, not knowing if I was gonna take his anger seriously. I know that he was mad for real, but still, it didnt feel like he meant anything by it.
"Melodramatic?! You're telling me that I'm melodramatic? Are you insane? I have every fucking right to act like this" he shouted as loud as his hoarse voice could be.
"I-" I started, but he was now in the stairs, not paying me any attention.
"Hey!" I yelled and ran after him but he didnt make any sign of either listening or looking at me so I silently followed him to our hotel room, occasionally reaching out to catch him when he was about to fall, but he always managed to avoid my waiting arms.

We reached our hotel room and walked in. He threw himself at the bed, slightly whimpering as his soar body took the hit. I sighed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. He's not really mad at me... I know that. Or well, I dont think he is. I hope he's not... Maybe I shouldnt have forced him into the elevator. Oh well. I stepped into the shower and waited for the cold water to be replaced by the warm, which took quite a while. Damn hotel showers...

There was a quiet knock at the door and I smiled to myself. I knew he wouldnt stay mad at me.
"C'm in" I said and the door knob turned. Gerard walked in, avoiding to look at me and just took the small box of pain killers that was lying on the sink, then walked out. "Wait" I said, but he had already closed the door behind him.