My Miserable Romance

You taste like blood.

"... And Green Day has arrived!" Mikey announced as there was a knock on the door. He got up to open and Tré ran inside, followed by Billie Joe and Mike, who was walking. It's kinda strange how they manage to be so calm even if their bandmate is acting like he's constantly high on ecstasy.

"Woh... What's up with y'all? Someone died?" Tré asked as he saw our tear-streamed faces.
"Tré, shut up" Billie Joe hissed and smacked him on the back of his head. "You're so insensitive"
"Says the man who abuses his beloved drummer" Tré muttered and bounced over to the bed where Ray and Bob sat.
"You're not my beloved drummer... You're just my drummer"
"Mike, he's being mean again" Tré whined and Billie Joe and Mike started laughing but stopped as they realized that we, Bob, Ray, Mikey, Frank and me, were not really in the mood of goofing around with them.
"Ah!" Billie Joe explained, making everyone look at him. "Gerard told you about his disease!"
"You knew about it?" Ray asked and Billie Joe nodded.
"I was the one who told him that he had the symptoms for it"
"But... When... GERARD!" Frank yelled and turned to me and I jumped up by surprise.
"Yeah?"
"How long've you known about it?!"
"I... Just- It's.. I didnt- WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!" I yelled back even though I wasnt mad, I was just surprised that he was yelling...
"I'M NOT!"
"YES YOU ARE!"
"Okay, okay..." he said a bit quieter and took a deep breath. "How long have you known without telling me?"
"Uhm. Like... Twelve hours?"
"Ah. Well, then I'm sorry for yelling at you, baby" he said softly.
"You better be" I pouted. He smiled and started playing with the hem of my shirt and I realized that the room was very quiet. Too quiet...
I looked up from Franks hands that had now made their way up to my head, playing with my hair, and saw that Billie Joe, Mike and Tré was staring at us. Mikey, Ray and Bob were just quiet cause they were mourning their dying friend, which i thought was completely unnecessary right now. I mean, if I am dying, they should spend time with me and talk to me... They can mourn when I'm dead.

"You guys must be really good and close friends..." Billie Joe said with his eyebrow raised. Tré and Mike looked just as confused as he did.
"We're kinda close, yeah... Why?" I asked and shivered slightly as Franks fingers were tickling the skin on my neck.
"Cause you look pretty... close" Mike said and gave me a meaningfull look. Still not sure what they were talking about, I smiled and shrugged.

Frank took a lock of my hair and put it behind my ear but I quickly brushed it out in my face which just made him smile and do it again.
"Do you like annoying me or what?" I giggled.
"You're too smart for your own good..." he said with mocked sarcasm and moved closer to me.

"Hey Mikey?" Tré asked with a smirk.
"Mm?" Mikey answered from the quiet corner where he sat with Bob and Ray.
"I think your brother's got something going on with the short guy" Tré laughed.
"Me too" Mikey said which made Tré get a confused face. He probably thought that Mikey would tell him that we were just good friends. Oh right! They dont know about me and Frank!
"Oh puh-lease!" I exclaimed. "Frankie and me are just... good friends, right, Frankie?"
"Absolutely!" Frank grinned. "There's nothing going on between us"
"I cant see anything wrong with making out with your best friend, I mean, me and Frankie does that all the time" I continued and the Green Day guys stared at us like we were insane.
"You mean, off stage too?" Mike asked. "You kiss each other even off stage?"
"Yeah, of course!" Frank said like it was something everyone did.
"And you're not together?"
"Nope" I said in a serious voice. I dont know why we were fooling them, but it was hilarious to look at their confused faces.
"I dont believe you" Billie Joe laughed. "Mike and I have kissed on stage but that's just to get the crowd going. Kiss each other and I'll believe you"

I laughed and leaned over and kissed Frank. It wasnt a real kiss, our lips just touched and Billie Joe wasnt convinced.
"My god, that wasnt a kiss.. I can do that with Mike without a crowd! I want you to kiss each other like this is the last seconds on Earth that you have left!" Billie Joe said dramaticly.
"Billie, leave the poor kids alone" Mike laughed.
"It's not my fault that they're acting like a gay people without kissing"
"It's not your problem either..."
"Fine, fine, fine!" Billie Joe said and threw his arms up in the air. "I'll leave them alone. And by the way, I think you should turn your attention towards Tré instead of me, I think he's planning to take over the world again"

I looked over at Tré and saw that he was staring out the window with a concerned face, like he was in deep thoughts about something. He snapped out of it as he heard Billie Joe talk about him.
"I'm not. I'm trying to come up with something to do"
"Like taking over the world?"
"Dont be stupid, I've stopped after what happend last time I tried" he said matter of factly and turned his eyes out the window again.
"Last time? Did he try to take over the world?" Mikey giggled and Tré looked at him with a insulted face.
"Try? I made it! Well, almost. The guards got me as I finally got inside the White House"
"... Right" Mikey said and looked at Billie Joe and Mike, who both nodded.
"It's true. He got inside but the guards caught him and now he has a restraining order" Mike laughed.

*

We still hadnt left the hotel room and we were all getting pretty sick of being bored. Frank was sitting in my lap, where he had been sitting for the last two hours. My legs were numb but I didnt want him to leave me. He had been touching me more than normally; his hands were constantly playing with my hair, stroking my arms, massaging my shoulders or just resting them on my own hands that I had placed in his lap, seeing that I couldnt put them in my own. Probably cause he was afraid that I wasnt gonna be around much longer... Billie Joe and Mike kept giving us strange looks everytime Frank did something with me but I just smiled at them everytime they did. They didnt need to know that Frank and I were together... It was much more fun to make them confused!

Our conversation trailed into the subject girlfriend and boyfriends and we all shared our love problems with each other, or well, everyone except Frank and me. One, cause we didnt wanna ruin our plans about confusing the shit out of the Green Day guys and two, cause Frank was really depressed at the moment and I did everything I could to make him feel happy and loved.
"Am I the only one that's engaged here?" Billie Joe asked and looked around in the room. "Gosh, I feel so old"
"You should. You're the oldest one here" Mike responded and got a pillow shoved into his face.
"Aw Gee, that must make you feel really good... You're not the old one anymore!" Bob exclaimed.
"Huh?" I hadnt been listening, mostly cause I didnt give a shit about what they were talking about but also cause Frank had my full attention.
"Nevermind. You're probably almost deaf anyway"
"Fuck you" I mumbled and fixed my eyes on Franks neck again, that I had been staring at for a couple of minutes now.
"Aw. You're like a grumpy old man..."
"Shitty old man" Billie Joe mumbled and Mike started laughing. "He was a young boy that had big plans, now he's just another shitty old man"
"Thanks for that, fuckface" I said without breaking my hypnotic feeling I got from staring into Franks neck.
"You dont have fun and you hate everything, the world owns you... So fuck you"
"Billie, what the hell?"
"Sorry... It's a song of ours" he laughed and I raised my eyebrow at him, finally looking at him.
"Your lyrics are weird"
"I know" he said proudly. "But Tré's are even weirder"
"No they're not! Mike, he's being mean again!" Tré exclaimed and waited for Mike to start scolding on Billie Joe, which obviously wasnt gonna happen cause Mike just smirked at him.
"Tré, your lyrics are weird"
"Nah... Perverted, not weird" he stated. "Is that a bird?"
"Gosh, your drummer's random" Bob laughed as Tré walked up to the window to look at the bird.
"We know" Billie Joe sighed. "But he's a great drummer, though"
"And..." Tré said and turned his attention to Billie Joe.
"What?"
"But he's a great drummer though and...?" he said, waiting for Billie Joe to finish his sentence.
"...And you're my best friend?"
"No! You were suppose to say that I'm damn sexy too but- Wait! I thought the bassist was your best friend" Tré said and gestured to Mike. [A/N I guess you've all heard about Green Day (duh) but just in case, they're an american rockband... Billie Joe (Armstrong)'s lead vocals and lead guitarist, Mike(Dirnt)'s background vocals and bassist and Tré(Cool)'s the drummer. And Tré's weird. Awesome, but oh, so weird]
"He is... You're one of my best friends"
"You just broke my heart, Armstrong!" Tré sobbed in mocked sadness. They all stopped talking when they heard that I was coughing again, which made me feel quite embarrassed. I held my hands infront of my mouth so there wouldnt be any blood on the floor and then had to go and wash my hands. Frank jumped up after me and followed me to the bathroom.

"I wish they wouldnt do that" I muttered as I washed away the blood from my hands.
"What?"
"Stop talking when I cough" I said and spat out the rest of the blood in my mouth out in the sink.
"They're just worried about you... And so am I. Are you sure you dont wanna go to the doctor today?"
"Yes" I stated.
"Tomorrow?"
"Do we have to?"
"Why dont you wanna go and see a doctor?"
"No reason..." I said evasively and was just about to walk out the bathroom door when he stopped.
"You're scared" he said calmly. "You dont wanna go to the doctor cause you're scared to get it comfirmed"
"What else could I be?" I asked quietly. I havent thought about it that way. I didnt wanna go to the doctor cause I was afraid that they were gonna take a blood-sample, which means a needle... In my skin... Ugh.
"But please Gerard, I can come with you if you want? We'll go tomorrow, okay?"
"I dont know, Frankie-"
"Pwease?" he asked with the most adorable pout I've ever seen and even though my mouth was still tasting like blood, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
"For you" I mumbled into his mouth and he bit my lip playfully, as to say thank you. Within a few seconds, he had pinned me to the white tile, his hands around my wrists to make me stay. Like I was gonna go anywhere... Pfh.

"You taste like blood..." he giggled and I blushed.
"If you dont wanna... I mean, you dont have to kiss me-" I started but he interrupted me by kissing me passionatly. I tried to wriggle out of his grip that he had around my wrists but he just help on tighter.
"Frankie..." I whined.
"I dont wanna get too excited. And I'm afraid I'll get way too into it if you start working with those magic hands of yours"
"What's wrong with a little excitement?"
"Your brother, best friends and three guys who you barrely know is standing on the other side of the door. You think it's a good time to get excited?"
"It's always a good time to get excited" I smirked and started kissing along his cheek.
"No, no, no Gee, don't... urgh... don't do that" he whimpered as I slowly made my way to his neck. "We can't..."
"Oh yes we can" I encouraged him but he shook his head.
"No, you need to rest. You shouldnt be-"
"Is that what this is about?" I asked and stopped kissing him. He smiled apologizingly but I just jerked my hands out of his grip and left the bathroom.