My Miserable Romance

Out of breath.

"Gerard, I didnt mean to-"
"Just stop. I dont need your sympathy" I said and they guys looked at us but I didnt care. I slumped down to the floor where I had been sitting before.
He did it again. Telling me what to do and not to do just like I'm some incompetent kid who doesnt know what's good for me.
"Fuck off" I snarled as the rest of the guys wouldnt stop looking at me. "I'm fine"
"Frankie, what's up with Gee?" Mikey asked as Frank entered the room.
"He thinks that I'm telling him what to do"
"Ah... Well, dont" Mikey said with a smile. "He hates it"
"But I'm not telling him what to do, I'm just concerned about his health"
"We better go..." Mike said, probably feeling that this was something that they werent suppose to hear.
"No, stay! We're not fighting, we're just... discussing my subborn brother's temper" Mikey said and Billie Joe, Mike and Tré all sat down again.
"Okay then"
"Am I allowed to sit down next to you or are you too mad at me?" Frank asked carefully.
"I'm not mad at you but you're damn annoying"
"So I can sit down?"
"Yeah, if you stop acting like my mother" I mumbled and he sat down next to me.
"I'm not acting like your mother. When are you gonna realize that I care about you?" he asked softly.
"The same moment you stop-"
"Acting like your mother, I get it" he interrupted me.
"Exactly"
"What if I'll make it up to you?" he asked and his eyes got something mischievous in them.
"What do you have in mind?" I asked with a smirk and then suddenly remembered that we werent alone. I looked around and they were all staring at us. "Oh, get a life!"
"Nah... Yours is much better to watch" Bob grinned. "So Frankie, how are you gonna make it up to Gee?"
"By having wild and passionate sex all night" he said and I was surprised that he could keep a straight face as he said that sentence. The Green Day guys started laughing cause they thought that he was kidding, but Mikey put his hands over his ears and closed his eyes.
"Aw, you traumatized my bro" I giggled.
"Don't worry, I'll make it up to him"
"Not the same way as you're gonna make it up to me, huh?"
"Of course... I'm the Way brothers little whore" he laughed and I jolted away a little as I felt his hand wander down to my thigh. God, that kid has to make up his mind... I tried to ignore his hand, which was now slowly massaging the inner side of my thigh and of course, it worked out to be impossible. I felt that my pants were getting tighter and tighter as his hands did just the right things to make me wanna pound him with kisses.
"And you whined about not getting excited in the bathroom" I muttered quietly so the others wouldnt hear me.
"We'll talk about that later.. Just enjoy this" he said and started massaging me even higher up on my thigh. He smirked as he noticed the bulge in my pants.
"We better get a blanket to hide your little problem..." he whispered and got up to get a blanket before sitting down and spreading it our over both of our legs.
"I would be a lot better if you took care of my problem instead of hiding it" I said quietly in his ear. "After all, you're the reason I have it"
"Don't worry, sexy" he said and got back to my thigh, this time in protection of the blanket. God, that feels so good... His hand got closer and closer to my crotch and it was really frustrating not to tell him to pace up cause the guys would probably hear me. I let out a low sigh and he understood what I meant by it, cause he moved away his hand from my thigh and started to unbutton my belt. Shit, he was gonna give me a handjob infront of my friends... Which means that I cant make any noises. Ha. This wont work. My head jerked back and painfully hit the wall as his hand made its way down my boxers.

"Are you okay, Gee?" Ray asked and to my great embarrassment, they all turned to look at me.
"Erh. Y-yeah" I panted. I really didnt wanna open my mouth in case any strange sounds would escape my lips, but it didnt.
"You sure? You look kinda... Out of breath" Mikey said with a concerned face. Yeah well, wouldnt you be if you had your lovers hand in your boxers who knows how to make you scream in pleasure?!
"I'm fine" I said and swallowed loudly.
"Frank... What's wrong with him?" Mikey said and instead turned to Frank which made me quite annoyed. It was like he couldnt trust me when I said that I was fine.
"Don't worry, he's fine" Frank said and smirked at me whilst stroking me even harder. He ran his index finger on the bottom side of my cock and I had to cough to prevent a moan. I looked up in the ceiling and then closed my eyes tightly to make myself calm down but of course, Frank just had to sneeze right then, making his hand almost pressing painfully hard against my package.
"Ah..." I whimpered quietly.
"Gee, you're sweating... Frankie, can you please take him to your hotel room to get him to lie down?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah sure" Frank mumbled and took out his hands out of my boxers.
"No!" I groaned. It felt like all of my blood was running in my crotch's direction and it made it throb painfully, and the last thing I needed right now was to walk over to my own room. "N-not yet"
"Don't worry, Gee... I promise I'll make you very comfortable in our bed" he smirked and helped me up and I had to grab the blanket to cover my unbuttoned jeans and well, also my huge boner. God how I envy girls... They dont need to deal with this shit.
The short walk from our hotel room was not easy. It's rather painfull to walk and Frank wasnt exactly helping when he came with his comments about me looking like a cripple.

As soon as we were inside, I slammed the door shut and almost forced him to start stroking my crotch again.
"Calm down" he laughed but I ignored him and pinned him to the wall.
"No" I panted. "I can't"
I realized that he enjoyed seeing me like this, begging for him to touch me and I wasnt gonna give him that just yet. I already had him pinned to the wall so I just began to kiss him whilst stroking myself.
"That's my job" he said and slapped away my hands. Ha. I won.
"Well, you're not doing your job right" I growled as he just played with my boxers instead of feeling me up.
"Oh believe me, I am" he said and kissed my neck. "I know how to make you go crazy"
"Cant we just skip the part where I go crazy and jump to when I start moaning?"
"Hmm... Good idea. But no" I felt his tongue against my earlobe and I shuddered slightly in pleasure. "Ah right, your sensitive ears"
He turned us around, making me get pinned to the wall and I closed my eyes to enjoy every second of this. I was completely in his hands now and he was right, he knew how to drive me crazy. He still wasnt anywhere near my crotch except for the hand that was playing with the edge of my boxers but that wasnt enough.
"If you're not gonna help me, then I have to do it myself" I said and was just about to stick my hands down in my boxers when he rubbed himself against me, making us both moan. "That's more like it..."
"Bed. Now" he panted as I started to take off his shirt. My pants were already off which was perfect cause I dont know if I could've handled his fingers fiddling to get them off right now. I had waited long enough and was seriously about to explode. I ripped off his jeans and shirts and pushed him down on the bed underneath me. At first I thought I saw fear in his eyes, but when I looked again, it was gone but just to be sure, I slowed down a bit. He bucked his hips up against mine and I quickly tangled my legs around his waist, pressing our bodies closer to each other.
"Arh.. Gerrrard..." he moaned and rolled on the 'r's which just made me get even more turned on. "U-underwear"
With shaking fingers, he pulled down my boxers to my thighs and ran his fingers around my length and I threw my head back with a moan. He stopped touching me and pulled my head to down to his and started kissing me whilst my hands made their way down to his boxers that were still on so I pulled them down to start stroke him like he did to me.
"Baby, turn around..." I whispered in his ear and he obeyed without saying anything. My brain wasnt really connected to my body so I just thrusted in to him and he screamed in pain.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Frankie!" I panted in his ear and carried on to go deeper into him but a lot more carefull. He had his head burried into the pillow but I knew that he was crying. His shoulders were shaking and I could hear his muffled sobs.
"Do you want me to stop?" I asked but he shook his head.
"I'm fine..."
I thrusted deeper and finally was completely inside of him.
"Ah f-fu-fuck..." he screamed as I started riding him, moving in and out.
"You okay?"
"F-fuck yeah" he said and took a hold of both sides of the mattress.
"Harder?"
"Not y-yet" he moaned and I kept thrusting into him in my usual pace. "Okay... I'm r-ready"
I rolled my hips against him, making me thrust deeper, harder and faster and he moaned loudly everytime I moved into him.
"Woah... Gerard!" he screamed and I took a hold of his shoulders so I could go even harder. His body was shaking and well, so was mine. I'd never felt like this for anyone before. My ex-boy- and girlfriends never made me shake during sex, they could never make me go crazy like Frank could. My ex's couldnt make me stop drinking either, cause I never felt that they were enough to take away the crave I felt for alcohol.

"Please..." Frank pleaded from underneath me.
"What, baby?"
"Harder"
I smirked and slammed into him, making the whole bed creak. He screamed and begged me to go faster and harder until I finally his his prostate and he had to bit into the pillow not to scream at the top of his lungs.
"I-I'm gonna c-come..." I moaned but he didnt seem to care, cause he just arched his back to make me go deeper into him. He moaned over and over again as I hit his spot a couple of times, making me spill inside of him and he came shortly after all over the sheets. I carefully pulled out of him and collapsed next to him. We both laid there in silence until he out his chin on my chest and looked at me.
"You know what?" he asked whilst breathing heavily.
"Nah?" I answered, breathing just as heavily.
"You're a sex god"
"You were quite good yourself..." I said and kissed his forehead. He nuzzled up agains my neck and then said something.
"What?"
"This was my first time" he said.
"What are you talking about?"
"I mean, you're the first guy I'm with and we've had sex before and stuff... But this is the first time I'm the one who's having you inside of me" he mumbled and my body froze.
"Shit, I'm sorry, I should've remembered... God, I'm so stupid, I should've been more carefull!"
"No, I didnt mean it like that. I just wanted you to know" he giggled. There was a knock at the door and I grabbed a sheet, wrapped it arouns my waist and got up to open the door.

"Hey, feeling better?" Bob asked. Mikey, Ray, Billie Joe, Tré and Mike were standing behind him.
"Yup..." I said and before I could stop them, they walked in and I just prayed that Frank was convering himself up. I quickly hurried back to the bed and saw Frank sit in it, reading some magazine.
"What happend with you earlier?" Mikey asked and looked at me.
"Nothing, I'm just tired" I said and sat down on the bed next to Frank who gestured with his eyes at his boxers which was lying on the floor. Mikey sat down on the other side of the bed and Frank and I exchanged some worried looks.
"Mikes, I dont think you should sit there..." I mumbled and Mikey let out a scream as he saw the stain on the sheet.
The others gave him a weird look and he walked over to the other side of the room, getting as far away from the bed as possible and sat down on the floor.
"Wait... You're both sweaty, naked and in a bed. You are together!" Billie Joe exclaimed happily.
"Fine, you figured out our big secret..." Frank laughed and took a hold of my arm and pulled me down to lie next to him.