My Miserable Romance

I'm obsessed

~The day Frank's coming home~

"What time is it?" I whined for the third time in three minutes.
"2.35... One more minute since you asked last time" Bob laughed. "When is he coming?"
"Two hours and five minutes" I said a little too quickly, which made Bob laugh even more.
"Miss him?"
"Kinda"
"Kinda, ey?"
"You would just laugh if I said yes"
"No I wouldn't"
I raised my eyebrow and he shrugged.
"Fine, I would"
"Arent you kinda... persistent?" Ray asked carefully and I turned to look at him.
"What do you mean?"
"Like... a little obtrusive? Or well... I don't know. Forget about it"
"No, tell me!"
"Im just saying that he's only been away for a month and you're acting like you havent seen him in years"
"I... Am I obtrusive?" I asked, now worried.
"Ray, you're making him depressed again" Mikey laughed.
"No, I wanna know; do you think I'm... obsessed?"
"You're not, okay? It's just Ray who's messing with you" Bob said, which didnt calm me down at all.

What if Frank thought that I was persistent? I mean... Am I? Shit, I am. I think about him all the time when he's not around and when he is around, well, then I'm all over him.

"I'm obsessed!" I exclaimed after being silent for a few seconds, thinking about what they've said.
"No you're not. And if you are, Frank's just as obsessed, so dont worry about it" Mikey said. "You're just in love"
"You better be right" I murmured. "Because he is not suppose to deal with me if he doesn't want to"
"Oh shut up, Gee"
"But-"
"Not a word. You're not persistent, okay?"
"Okay" I admitted reluctantly, not sure if I believed it myself.
"Good boy" Mikey laughed and patted me on the head.
"Well, I'll see you later, cause I have to get home and take a shower" I announced and heaved myself up from the couch.
"Yep, tell Frankie we all said hi"
"Sure" I said before almost running out the door in eagerness to get home. I hadnt talked to Frank what so ever since he left; he hadnt called and neither had I but that was for the best. But wait... We said that we would take a break and stuff but are we still together? Am I suppose to kiss him and act all boyfriend-ish when he arrives? ... Arh, damn it. Another problem.

I kicked on an old beer can all the way over to the building where my apartment was in and looked up to avoid getting hit by a car when I had to cross the street. There werent any driving cars so I started walking over the street but immediatly stopped as I saw a figure standing behind a car, pulling out it's bags. I looked closer, even if I already knew that it was Frank and my whole body got weak. He's home!

But wait... What about the boyfriend-problem. How am I suppose to greet him? Well, maybe I can just leave the greeting to him.

Smirk.

I'm so smart.
I kept my eyes on the ground as I crossed the rest of the street, intendingly choosing to take a small rundabout way just so he would notice me.

"GERARD!" he screamed as he saw me and I really tried to play cool, but failed.
"FRANKIE!" I screamed back and he threw himself in my arms. I laughed and placed my hands on the back of his thighs and he jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist, making me carry him. "I've missed you..."
"I've missed you too" he said and moved his head away from the crook of my neck to look at me. Our eyes met and before I knew it, his lips were eagerly pressing against my own. Guess we are together... Well, I'm not complaining!
I smiled into the kiss as I felt his tongue carefully touch my lips which I parted to let him in and out of pure happiness, started to spin around with him in my arms on the sidewalk.
"You're making me nauseous..."
"Wow, that's what every man wants to hear when he's kissing someone"
Frank laughed and I stopped spinning to put him down, but he didnt let go of me.
"Come on, get those sexy legs off of me so we can go and leave your bags in the apartment, kay?"
"Sexy legs?" he laughed but got off of me.
"That's how I would describe them, yes"
"You're... God, I've missed you and your weird comments"
"And I have missed your sexy legs" I said and nodded seriously before helping him with his bags.

*

"Where are we going?" Frank asked as he saw me walk towards the door. We'd just placed his bags in the bedroom and were on our way to Mikeys place, which I had forgot to tell him.
"To Mikey. We're gonna have some lame-ass party cause you're home"
"Yay!" he shrieked and ran passed me. "Well, hurry up!"

The walk to Mikey didnt take as long as it use to, mainly cause Frank was running and also forcing me to run with him.

"Hi Frankie!" Bob, Ray, Mikey and Annie all screamed, completely ignoring me who was standing next to him in the door way. Okay, maybe not ignoring me...
"Hi everyone!" Frank said back and then took my hand and led me into the living room.

"But I don't wanna be with Frankie!" I whined and got a mocked pout from Frank.
"Yeah well, deal with it" he laughed and looked at the others to get their support. "Cause otherwise you'll have to play on your own"
"I cant play Pictionary alone, but if I could, I'm sure I would've won..."
"Hey, I'm not that bad!"
"Yeah, you are" I said teasingly.
"Ray, can't you switch with me? I dont wanna be in the asshole's team" Frank said and shot me a smirk.
"No way. I'm with Bob" Ray said and started putting up all the things we would need for our game. Ray and Bob were like champions on Pictionary, so it was kinda unfair that they were together while I had to be with Frank. I'm pretty good at drawing and stuff but Frank... Well, he isn't.

"Mikey..." Frank said carefully and turned to Mikey.
"Nope, I'm with Annie"
"Damn! Okay, fine. I'm with Gee" he muttered.
"I'm not happy about it either so would you stop feeling bad for yourself?" I asked and pushed him to get him sit down on the couch.
"Ooh... Someone's getting a bit abusive" he said and rubbed his arm where I had pushed him.
"Aww, sorry dear" I smirked and sat down next to him. "Look, I'll start drawing and you'll guess, okay?"
"Yep" he agreed.
"Wait, before we start..." Bob said. "The team that lose will have to... uhm..."
"Kiss!" Mikey exclaimed.
"YEAH!" both Frank and I yelled, cause we knew that we would lose. Thanks to Frank.
"No, Mikey" Bob laughed. "They have to make us dinner"
"Oh, fine. But I thought my idea was better" Mikey said and snuggled even closer to Annie who was sitting in his lap.
"Looks like were gonna burn down the kitchen today..." Frank mumbled to me and I burst out in laughter.
"What's so funny?" Ray asked when I didnt stop laughing.
"Nothing" I panted. "I hope you enjoy your dinner, but I am sure as hell's not gonna eat it"
"Oh right. You two suck at Pictionary and cooking... Let's come up with something else for the loser-team to do" Bob said and both me and Frank frowned.
"Arh, damn it" I muttered.
"I know what we can do!" Frank said and I gave him a weird look.
"Don't ecourage them to punish us, Frankie"
"Woops, sorry"
"Anyways, let's start playing and then we'll come up with what the losers are gonna do" Ray said and threw a pen at me. "You two'll start"
"Oh great" I said sarcasticly and Frank kicked me gently on my leg.
"Be happy!"
"I am happy. I love to lose" I said and took a card from the table. A banana... Great, an easy one. I started drawing a banana on the paper and to my surprise, Frank burst out in laughter.
"Frankie! Stop laughing and start guessing!" I said and poked his arm.
"Oh, you dont wanna know what that looks like..." he said between his laughter.
"Just guess"
"Okay, I think its a banana, but it can might as well be a penis"
"It's a game for kids, Frank!" I laughed. "But you said banana, so we got one point!"
"Woho!" he cheered and high-fived with me and the guys stared at us like we were insane.
"We're so gonna win this time!" I stated and looked at Frank.

*

"And on last place we have Gee-tard and Frankie-Wankie, who got one point" Ray read from the note and they all started laughing.
"Oh just shut up" Frank muttered and pretended to sob with his hands covering his face.
"Aw, you made him cry!" I shrieked and wrapped my arms around Frank, who immediatly took advantage of the situation and threw us both down on the floor, away from the couch where we both safely had been sitting.
"Ow" we both groaned and I turned to look at him.
"Sometimes I think you're suicidal" I laughed and helped him up from the floor.
"I'm not suicidal, I just like to wrestle you to the floor..." he mumbled whilst rubbing the back of his head. "I think I stretched my neck"
"I'm shocked..."
"You better be, cause you have to carry me back to the couch"
"Nope"
"Please?"
"Why should I?"
"Cause... Uhm, I'm lazy?" he said and tilted his head.
"I wont carry you, but I can push you over to it"
"No, I have had enough of your pushing" he stated and walked over to the couch by himself.
"Let's play the spin the bottle!" Mikey exclaimed and we started screaming at him in disagreement.

"I'm not playing spin the bottle" I stated and jumped over to the couch.
"Fine, but you can at least sit with us" Mikey said and pointed next to Ray and on the floor. The others had given in after a couple of minutes of arguing, but I still wasnt gonna play the stupid game.
"Hey, how come you're not forcing Gerard?" Bob asked.
"Cause I've been playing this freakin' game ever since we were kids, Bobby" I explained. "At the age of ten, I must've played at least one hundred time with him just cause I was such a nice brother, aint that right, Mikes?"
"Not really. Mom made you do it"
"Well, true... But I played it with you, so I dont have to play now"
"You lucky bastard" Frank groaned as he saw the bottle spin on the floor. I laughed and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes but was interrupted a few minutes later.
"Gee, come and sit with us!" Mikey yelled. "Be social for once"
"Fine" I groaned and heaved myself up from the couch and walked over to them.
Frank looked pissed, I dont know why, and Bob were grinning like a maniac while Annie, Mikey and Ray were laughing their asses of.
"What?" I asked.
"Bob ordered me to call Lisa and ask if she wanted to come over" Frank said and his face turned into a grin as well. "She'll probably get a heartattack... and die... Give me the phone!"
"No, don't worry, I'll come up with something else" Bob said and started thinking. "I want you to kiss Ray!"
"My boyfriend's sitting one metre away from me"
"Don't worry Frankie, I dont mind" I said and smirked at his glare.
"Kiss me and I'll break your neck" Ray laughed. "Bob sucks at coming up with good ideas so we'll just skip this. Frankie, spin the bottle"

"Aw, you broke my heart... Everyone wanna kiss me except you" Frank said and spun the bottle. It ended up pointing at me.
"I'm not playing"
"Now you are" Frank said. "I want you to call Lisa and ask her out!"
"I repeat; I'm not playing"
"Oh come on! Please!" he begged and got up to give me the phone.
"No, I'm not calling your ex to ask her out... What if she says yes?" I said even though I know hell would freeze over until Lisa would date me.
"She wont say yes" he laughed and dialed the number for me and put the phone to my ear. "Ask her out"
My god, how did I end up like this? I didnt even wanna play...

"Hello?"
"Lisa?" I asked.
"Yeah, who is it?"
"It's Gerard, you know, Frank Ieros uh... ex boyfriend?"
"Wow, ex boyfriend... He dumped you, huh?"
"Nope... I dumped him" I said and glanced at Frank, who tried hard not to laugh.
"Yeah right. Anyway, what do you want?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to go and see a movie with me...?" I asked and tried not to laugh at Franks facial expressions.
"Gerard?" she asked.
"Yeah?"
"Go to hell" she said and hung up.

Whaha.. That was pretty fun!
"She said no" I explained to the others who were waiting patiently for me to hung up.
"Oh you must be devastated" Ray laughed.
"I am... But I wanna play too now!"
"Woh, good job, Frankie!" Mikey said and clapped his hands. "Okay, Gee's turn"

*

It was an hour later and we were still playing. I usually dont like this game but it was pretty fun this time, cause they didnt force me to do anything really embarrassing or stupid, probably cause they didnt wanna freak Annie out too much.

"I want you to make out with your own hand like it's the love of your life" Ray said and grinned at me. I sighed and looked at my hand.
"Do I have to?"
"Yep"
"Tongue?"
"Well, I dont know how you kiss the love of your life, but yeah, tongue"
"For how long?"
"Uhm... Thirty seconds"
"I didnt even wanna play this stupid game..." I sighed and placed my lips on the back of my hand. I worked with my lips and tongue against my hand for thirty seconds until Bob said that I could stop.
"God, Frankie, that almost made me envy you" Annie laughed and Frank smiled at her.
"Don't let him fool you, he's never that gentle..." he said and smirked at me.
"Well, have you ever tried to kiss someone gently when the person's hand is down your pants?" I smirked back.
"No details" Mikey said quickly.