My Miserable Romance

Sad memories.

~Frank's POV~

After playing spin the bottle, we gathered around the coffee table to just sit and talk. Or well, the guys talked to each other and Gerard and I had our own conversation.

"I forgot to ask, how was it to live with your sister?" Gerard asked softly with his lips brushing over my cheek.
"Terrible" I mumbled and burried my face in his shoulder. "She lives in my parents house"
"Ah. Sad memories?"
"Yeah" I smiled when I felt his arms hug me even closer than they already were. I lifted my head up from his chest to look at his face. "I dont know how she can live there. It's such a depressing place, you know... Their photographs, their stuff, everything's in the right place. I was slowly going insane and I only spent a month there!"
He laughed, but I could see that there was something that was bothering him. Sure, he was hugging me and everything, but it was like he was holding back and it made me quite worried.

"Frankie, if I ask you something, you'll be honest, right?" he asked and I nodded. He hesitated a moment before asking;
"Am I persistent?"
"Let's just say that I wouldnt mind if you were even more persistent"
"Is that a no?"
"Definately... What makes you think that you're persistant?"
"Ray"
I untangled myself from Gerard and turned to look at Ray.
"Why did you say that Gee's persistant?"
"Cause he wouldnt stop whining over you" Ray said and then got back to the conversation that he had with Mikey. I got back to Gerard and he smiled apologizingly.
"I guess I was a pain in the ass for the guys... But I missed you!" he laughed and pulled me down for a kiss.
"Wait, before we do that again," I said and made him sit up in the couch. "There's some stuff that I need to know"
"Okay?"
"First of all; where do we stand now?"
"At the beginning of our new relationship?" he said, or well, more asked.
"So... We're just gonna forget about everything that have happend?"
"I guess" he smiled and laid down on the couch again, and I quickly followed.
"I love you" I giggled.
"I love you too" he said and twisted his neck to kiss me, which must've been really uncomfortable, seeing that I was lying with my head on his shoulder and he on the arm rest so I decided to climb on top of him to come closer. He moaned as I accidently pressed my knee against his crotch and the guys turned to look at us.
"Christ... Frank has been home for one hour and Gee's already all over him" Mikey said, which was kinda unfair to Gerard, cause I was the one that was on top of him.
"I think it's the other way around, Mikes" Annie said like she could read my mind.
"Stop talking about us" Gerard mumbled into my mouth and I was pretty sure that no one could hear what he was saying except for me. He wrapped his arms around my neck, as to screen off the guys and started kissing me even more passionate. I was getting slight dizzy, not just from the lack of oxygen, but also cause it felt so good. Everytime I kissed him felt like the first... His tongue came into a steady rythm with my own and I moaned loudly into his mouth before pulling away.
"Need... To... Breathe" I panted and as soon as I had caught up with my breathings, I kissed him again. I felt his teeth gently bite my bottom lip and I looked him in the eyes, just to see pure lust shining in them.
"I'm glad you're home" he whispered.
"And I'm glad to be home"
"So is your pants"
"As a matter of fact, your pants are quite excited too"

He giggled and ran his hand up the back of my shirt and I shivered under his touch. I'd been away from him far too long to even think about stopping him. I didnt care if all of our friends were sitting next to us, it was up to him to stop, cause I couldnt. I made a 'mm'-ing sound into his mouth as his tongue once again found mine and he smiled. Why does he have to be so damn irresistible? I'm sure the guys are stareing at us by now, thinking that we're some horny couple who can't keep their hands off each other. Which we obviously cant...

"Frankie..." he moaned as my lips made their way away from his mouth and over to his earlobe. "You shouldnt..."
Ha. He'll probably start moaning like a whore when I'm done with him. Smirk.
I ran my tongue teasingly over his earlobe before nibbling at it with my teeth. I felt his body squirm under me, trying to make me stop but I just pinned his arms down to the couch.
"Don't move" I demanded quietly in his ear and got back to my ear-licking. He moaned again, this time a lot louder and started rubbing my leg with his own. At first I didnt know why he did it, but gasped as I felt his knee up my crotch, which was extremely painful. I pulled away from him and saw that he had the sexiest smirk ever on his face.

"What'd you do that for?" I groaned whilst putting a hand on my crotch. He followed my hand with his eyes and I realized that this was probably turning him on too.
"Well, excuse me for not wanting to have sex infront of my brother" he said quietly and pulled me down to lie next to him again. "But I'm sorry for kneeing you like that"
"You better be... It hurts" I said and placed his hand on my crotch. "Good for you that you're not a woman, cause in that case I wouldnt be able to make you pregnant anymore"
"Sorry" he said and gave me a quick kiss. "And why's my hand on your crotch?"
"Cause I placed it there"
"No shit, Sherlock. I meant, why did you do that?"
"Cause it felt good" I smirked. "You can take it away if you want, I wont stop you"
"Hm... No, it feels good for me too" he said and quickly leaned over to kiss me as he pressed his hand on my crotch to muffle my incoming moans.
"Arh... Gerard?" I breathed heavily in his ear as I finally had calmed down.
"Yeah?"
"Why's the room so quiet?"
Both of our heads jerked up and we looked around.

"Surprise!" Mikey said with a video camera in his hands. Bob, Ray and Annie were standing behind them, laughing. "I'll give you this as a wedding present or something"
"Did you just film us when we kissed?" Gerard asked and looked at his brother.
"Yep... And you did a little more than just kissing, I may say"
"For how long?" I asked.
"Uhm... Since you guys started to ignore us, so maybe for five minutes"
"Mikey, you're dead" Gerard growled, but didnt leave his position
"I know" Mikey said with a smirk and then threw the camera at us. "Too bad you didnt have sex... I could've gotten millions of dollars if I sold it on Ebay"
"Ah, so you wanna wittness me having sex with your brother?" I asked teasingly and saw Mikey frown.
"You're right... I would've killed myself before I've gotten the chance to sell it"
"Anyways. Do you guys mind if we carry on where we left off or do we have to go home to our own apartment?" Gerard asked and fiddled with the camera that Mikey had given him.
"What do you think?"
"I think that I've traumatized my brother enough already"
"Correct"
"Wanna go home?" Gerard asked and turned to look at me.
"Yeah, and take the camera with you... I dont wanna leave it here, you don't know what kind of sick things you're brother might be up to"
"You think I would like to watch it?" Mikey asked with a disgusted face. "Eww, Frankie!"
"I'm not taking any risks" I laughed and grabbed Gerard in the collar of his shirt to make him stand up.
"Wooh... So you're gonna treat me like I'm your bitch now?" he asked and slapped away my hand.
"But you are" I said and tilted my head.
"Pff. Gerard Way ain't no ones bitch. But you can be mine?"
"That depends... How do you treat your bitches?" I asked as we walked over to the door.
"In or outside the bed?"
"I was thinking about outside, but now you made me curious... How do you treat your bitches in bed?"
"Let's just say that I don't have any bitches left... Bye guys!" he yelled into the living room and we walked out the door.

"You're awefully quiet" Gerard said and wrapped an arm around my waist. It was cold outside like it aways is in October and the leaves had starting to fall off the trees.
"I know. I thought you enjoyed the silence"
I saw him laugh in the corner of my eye, his lips curling up in a perfect smile and revealing his small, cute teeth. Why do I love him so much? Is he really that perfect? He's just so much more than an average guy, so much more than me and it felt surreal that he loves me. Me, the stupid nineteen year old with the messed up background and him, the wonderful twentyfour year old who claims that he loves me. It's not that I don't believe him or anything, if he says that he loves me, he loves me and that's final but that didnt make it any less surreal though.
Me and Lisa had to be together for years until I realized that I loved her and it took me even longer to know that I wanted to marry her, but with Gerard, everything went so fast. He didnt know about it, but when I proposed to him back on tour I meant it. I wanted to marry him, and sure, I was pushed into it cause I was scared that he was gonna die, but I wanted to marry him. I can't ask him again though. At least not now, we both need more time.

"It's your birthday in two weeks" he suddenly said with a weird voice that I'd never heard before.
"Yeah, so?"
"No, nothing... You'll turn twenty" he said with the same voice.
"I know I'll turn twenty. What's up with you?"
"Nothing" he said but I heard that he was gonna tell me if I just waited for him to find the right words. "I was just thinking... I don't know, the guys can come too if they want. I mean, if you want..."
"If I want what?" I asked and laughed slightly at his randomness.
"Go with me somewhere. I don't know where, but we, you and me, can go on some kind of trip... Anywhere you want! For your birthday, I mean" he said and realized that what he said didnt make much sense. "Sorry... Okay, do you wanna go somewere for your birthday?"
"Like...?"
"I dont know. New York, California or maybe outside America. Wherever you want"
"As a birthday present?"
"No, I'll give you something else too" he said and gave me a naughty look before kissing my forehead. "But what do you say?"
"Let me think about it, okay?"
"Sure"

"We have a show tomorrow, by the way" he said as we finally reached our apartment.
"And you're telling me this now?"
"Well, excuse me for having more important things to tell you" he grinned and walked passed me into the dark apartment.
"But- Hey, wait, I'm not done with you!" I exclaimed as I realized that he wasnt listening. "Where's the show?"
"I dunno... Mikey knows. It's for Mtv, that's all I know"
"What time?" I asked and pushed him down on the couch so I could sit in his lap, which I have noticed is my favorite place to sit. A lot warmer than the couch and I like when Gerard always wraps his arms around me as I do.
"Pff... I don't know. I told you that Mikey knows" he said and acted arrogant as he wrapped his arms around me. Ha. I knew it.
"Fine, I'll call Mikey in the morning... God, it feels great to be home again" I said and looked around me. "Thank you for not cleaning up in here..." I added sarcastically.
"Truth is that I havent been around here a lot"
"Where've you been then?"
"At Mikey and Annie's place"
"Why's that?"
"I wont tell you"
"Aw... You thought our apartment reminded you about my absence, aint that right?" I asked teasingly.
"As a matter of fact, yes" he said and put on a childish pout. "Am I not allowed to miss you?"
"I never said that it was bad, now did I?"
"You indicated it"
"No I didnt"
"Promise?"
"Promise what?"
"I dont know. Just promise"
"Fine, I promise"
"You just promised that you'd sleep on the couch tonight"
"Oh, really?"
"Yep. But I wont stop you if you wanna sleep in the bed"
"You... I don't know what to say" I laughed and laid down on the couch with my head on his lap. "I wanna play Headfirst for Halos tomorrow on that Mtv show"
"I dont think we get to choose, but I can ask. Why do you wanna play that song?"
"Cause it has a long intro..." I said and smirked at him. "So you're available"
"But you're not"
"Arh, dammit! But wait, I'm just rythm guitarist... It doesnt matter if I screw up"
"True. So, what do you have in mind during the intro?"
"I'll leave that to you. I know you'll come up with something"
"Wait..." he said slowly. "We're both talking about feeling each other up on stage, right? Cause if we're not, I have no idea of what's going on"
"Ah, you and your dirty mind... But yes, I was talking about that"
"But wont their be cameras and shit?"
"Of course there will be cameras... Why? You don't want the media to know about us?" I asked and saw his face turn into an uncomfortable and worried look.
"You think that is such a great idea?" he asked. "It's not like I don't want them to know that I'm with you personally, but... you know, can we really take the pressure after all we've been through?"
"I thought we could but apparently not" I muttered but gave him an apologizing smile. I'm not mad or anything, just annoyed that he want to hide our relationship.
"Frankie, I'm not ashamed to be with you and you know that..." he said softly. "But can't we just stay where we are at the moment and then tell them when everything is back to normal?"
"But I want them to know, Gee" I whined. "I don't care about the consequenses right now"
"But I do and I wont risk it"
"Fine... We'll stay away from each other when there's cameras around, I get it"
"No, you dont, obviously. We can make it look like we're only messing around"
"Wow, that makes me feel appreciated"
"Oh shut up, you're very appreciated" he smirked. "As a matter of fact, I'm gonna lead you to the bedroom and show you just how appreciated you really are"
"What if I'm not in the mood?" I asked even though we both knew that that wasnt a problem.
"Then I'll have to get you in the mood" he laughed.