My Miserable Romance

Are you talking to yourself?

~Gerard's POV~

Tomorrow's Frank's birthday and he's annoying the fuck outta me and the guys. He wont stop bugging us by the fact that he's turning twenty and he's acting like a maniac most of the time. A happy maniac, that is...

"Gerard!? Where the fuck is the schampoo?" he yelled from inside the bathroom. I'd been sitting quietly in the couch, drawing, and he just had to ruin that lovely moment of complete silent.
"Turn your head sliiiightly to the left and you'll see it" I informed him.
"Ah... Thanks!"
I laughed and got back to my paper. I heard him open the bathroom door and walk into the bedroom.
"I hate when it's raining... It better not rain on my birthday" I heard him mutter from the open bedroom door.
"Are you talking to yourself?"
"No, cause apparently, you're listening" he laughed. "Where's my shirt by the way?"
"On the bed where you left it"
"Thank you"
I rolled my eyes and then got back to my paper once again. I let the pen slid over it to add a bit more movement into the picture, but it ended up looking like shit. I groaned and took yet another, my third, paper and started over again.
"Gee, where's my-"
"Use your eyes, dipshit!" I exclaimed and leaned over the table to get even closer to my paper, making it harder for him to break my concentration.
"Language, fuckface!" he yelled from the kitchen. "I found what I was looking for anyway. And not thanks to you"

I didn't answer, so he walked into the living room to see what had happend to my sarcastic comments.
"What are you doing?" he asked and leaned over my shoulder to see what I was bending over.
"Drawing"
"I can see that. What are you drawing?"
"How bored are you right now?"
"Very. What are you drawing?"
"I don't know" I sighed and threw away the paper. "Got any ideas of what I can draw?"
"Me!"
"I've already got like... thirteen drawings of you"
"Draw yourself then"
"Nooo" I whined.
"I know!" he exclaimed. "You can draw me naked!"
"You're kidding, right?"
"As a matter of fact, yes" he laughed. "I would've died if the guys saw that you'd done a drawing of me naked"
"Have you decided if you want to go somewhere for your birthday?"
"Waah, it's my birthday tomorrow!" he shrieked and then calmed down. "And yes, I have but I wanna stay home"
"Great, cause I don't think I can survive sitting in a car with you right now... You're kinda hyper"
"Pff... No I'm not. Give me a kiss before I go"
"Where are you going?" I asked, surprised.
"To bed like every other normal person would do at 11.30pm" he said matter of factly, even though we both knew that we usually stayed up to 2am.
"Right..."
"So, what about that kiss?" he asked. I got up from the chair, put both of my arms around him and then made that cheesy move so he would almost fall but still stayed in my arms as I kissed him roughly. He desperately clutched my neck, afraid that I wouldnt be able to hold him up and then finally relaxed. We broke apart and both panted for air.

"That was... nice" he giggled, still with my arms around him but now he was standing up instead of being bent back. I felt his hands slide down from my back, down to my ass and then put them in my pockets but I pulled away from him.
"Nah-a" I said and waved my index finger at him. "You'll have to wait until tomorrow"
"Ooh... What's happening tomorrow then?"
"You'll see" I said and smirked at him.

Half an hour later, Frank was inside the bedroom, asleep, while I was sitting in the couch and watching tv. I looked at my watch and saw that it was a few minutes until midnight and decided to sneak into the bedroom to be the first person to congratulate him. I quietly made my way through the door and smiled as I saw him lying with his mouth slightly open, his breathings were calm and his hair in his face. I jumped over a heap of his clothes that were lying on the floor and kneed down next to him.
I looked at my watch and counted down until it was one second over midnight.

"Happy birthday, babe" I whispered in his ear and he slowly opened his eyes to look at me.
"Already?" he asked sleepily.
"Yep"
"Wow... I'm twenty!" he laughed and I climbed over him so I could lie down in the bed too.
"Feel old?"
"No... I feel mature" he said with a dignified face.
"Well, happy birthday my mature twenty year old" I said and gave him a hug.
"Thank you. It will be fun to spend my birthday with you and the guys" he mumbled as he kissed my neck.
God damn him right now.
"Frankie" I whined. "I told you to wait!"
"But Gerard" he said in the same, whining tone like I had. "You said that I had to wait until 'tomorrow' and it is 'tomorrow' now!"
"Uhm. Well... You have to wait a bit more" I muttered, a bit dumbstruck by the fact that he was right.
"No please, we can do it later too" he said and started working his lips againts my neck again.
"You make it sound so romantic" I laughed and pushed him away. "Later"
"But now you've made me all horny" he pouted.
"No, you made yourself horny"
"True, but it would be mean of you not to satisfy my needs on my birthday"
"I will. Later" I said and turned my back at him. He muttered some random stuff, most of them cursing the day I was born, then gave up when he realized that I wasnt gonna give in.