My Miserable Romance

He's no longer a teenager.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Mikey shouted and gave Frank a hug. Frank laughed and hugged back and then walked up to Ray and Bob, who were sitting at the table. We were in some odd restaurant that Frank had picked out, or well, it wasnt odd but I guess I just don't like restaurants. It feels stupid to eat in the same room with people that you don't even know.

"How does it feel?" Mikey asked me and I looked at him.
"About what?"
"About Frankie turning twenty?"
"Uh... Good, I guess. Why?"
"Just wondering. Now when you're both in your twenties, you might want something more serious"
"Why would I want that?"
"Cause in a way, you're closer to age now. He's no longer a teenager"
"Does it matter if he's a teenager or adult?"
"So you're not holding back because of his age?" Mikey asked and looked at me with a weird face, like he already knew the answer.
"Mikey, what are you talking about?"
"Gee, you're turning twentyfive next year. Arent you looking for something more serious than just a... Boyfriend?"
"You're saying that I should propose?"
"I'm not saying anything, I was just wondering"
"Well, for your information, I don't want to get married. I'm fine with where our relationship's going and I'm not necessarilly looking for something serious" I said and gave him a smile as to ease up the tense feeling between us that my words had created. He shrugged and then we both walked over to the table where the three of them already sat.

"What were you guys talking about?" Ray asked.
"Mikey gave me some hints about what to do with my life and my relationships" I said.
"No I wasnt! I was just wondering!"
"I know, Mikes. Relax"
"I hope he wasnt trying to talk you into breaking up with me cause you can't do that on my birthday" Frank said matter of factly.
"It was kind of the other way around but whatever" I laughed and sat down in Franks lap. He separated his legs so I would sit on the chair with him between his legs and I took the opportunity to tease him. I pressed myself closer to him and he quickly leaned his head over to kiss the skin on my neck. I noticed that my breathings started to get heavier and louder by every second and realized that my plan of teasing him didnt work, cause it made me get turned on too.

"Hey, birthday boy and company, could you stop that so we can order?" Bob asked and handed us a menu. I know that sitting in Frank's lap the rest of the dinner would just look strange so I reluctantly left it and sat down on a chair next to him.

"Wiie, presents!" Frank shrieked happily when we took up his birthday presents.
"If I didnt know you, I would've thought that you were a ten year old in a man's body" I laughed.
"I'll let the insult pass cause I don't have time for you right now. I've got presents!"
"Someone's cocky, ey?" I smirked at him, but he didnt listen, he was too busy with the present Ray had given him.

"You're not gonna give me anything?" Frank pouted at me when he was finally done with admiring his new things. He's acting like a complete brat right now but I found it kinda cute.
"Later" I simlpy said and he frowned.
"Is that your favorite word?"
"Not really"
"Come on, give me my present!" he whined.
"Don't use that tone with me, boy" I smirked. "And no, I wont cause I dont have it with me"
"Arh, dammit" he muttered but then his face lit up. "Then you have to give me something else"
"My virginity?"
"I've already taken that"
"No, you havent, but whatever..."
"So you're gonna talk about your ex's on my birthday?"
"No, not really"
"But you did, so now you really have to give me something"
"Like...?"
"So you're gonna make me come up with a present that you can give me?"
"You're annoying, Frankie. Come over so I can suck your lips off" I demanded and to my surprise, he obeyed without giving me one of his `so you're gonna...ยด-lines.

"No sucking, though" he giggled as he sat down on my lap.
"Won't be able to avoid it, but I'll try" I tilted my head to the side and softly started kissing him. I felt his tongue against mine and I carefully wrapped my arms around his neck to get him even closer, which resulted in him moving his whole body closer to mine. The chair creaked dangerously under us and while deepening the kiss even more, I silently prayed that it wouldnt break.
"Frank..." I moaned quietly in his mouth when everything just felt wonderful. He smiled and kissed me even harder. The chair creaked again and all of a sudden, it fell back.
"Arrh!" Frank yelled as he tried to grab onto my arm, which didnt help him too much, seeing that I was on my way down as well.

"What are you guys doing?" Ray asked as both Frank and I were lying on the floor, groaning over our soar asses.
"The stupid son of a bitch chair ruined my birthday-kiss" Frank muttered and stretched out his hand for me to help him up but he noticed that I wasnt gonna help him
"It's my birthday, so you better help me up"
"You're not gonna act normal until your birthday's over, huh?"
"No. I like being spoiled..."
"You don't say" I sighed and helped him up from the floor.
"Guys, we're gonna head home" Mikey said and waved at us to get our attention.
"Yeah, happy birthday again, Frankie" Ray said and then they were all out of the restaurant.
"Let's go!" Frank demanded and dragged me towards the doors.
"Where are we going?"
"Home. I wanna have my present"
I laughed and let him drag me around the streets until it felt like my arm was gonna fall off. I didn't know why he was so excited about turning twenty, or if he was just excited that it was his birthday but I hoped that his childish behavious would pass cause it was starting to get to me.
I thought about what Mikey said to me earlier and I wasnt sure I was ready to move our relationship into something serious. Or maybe it already was? I love you's had been exchanged and isnt that the same thing as being serious about something? But marry him... If he asked, I wouldnt say no but I knew that he wasnt ready either. He just turned twenty, he doesnt wanna get married anyway.

"Go and get my present!" Frank demanded the same moment we stepped inside the door and I gave him a warningly look. "Sorry... Please, can I have my present now?"
"Of course" I said and patted him on the head. "But don't get too excited about it"
"Too late"
I laughed and led him into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I knew that he was confused right now and that's how I wanted him to be. I grabbed some ice cubes, turn around and gave them to him.
"Ice cubes?" he asked and looked at them with a confused face.
"Yes, ice cubes"
"What I am suppose to do with a couple of ice cubes?"
"You're not suppose to do anything with them. I am"
"Ah" he said like he understod what I was talking about, but then his face changed into confusion again. "I still don't get it"
I sighed impatiently even though I knew that it was almost impossible for him to know what I meant by it, but did it to make him feel even more confused. I took the ice cubes from him and then led him into the bedroom.

"Lie down" I demanded and pointed at the bed and he did, finally understanding what me and my mind was up to. He had bossed me around all day and I was finally able to be in control and it felt good to see him do whatever I said. "Take off your shirt"
He grinned at me while slowly pulling off his shirt and threw it down to join the rest of his dirty clothes on the floor. I should really order him to clean up in here while he's still obeying, but I didnt have time for that. The ice cubes in my hand were about to start melting any second now.
I smirked at his bare chest and before he realized what I was doing, I put the ice cubes on it.

"Waah, shit that's cold!" he exclaimed and tried to brush away the cubes but I quickly jumped down next to him to pin his arms down.
"No" I said sternly and he whimpered slightly at the coldness on his chest. I kneed over him with one leg on each side without actually touching him, except for holding his arms down to the mattress.
"Gee, it's freezing!"
"Quiet, or I'll have to put them somewhere else to make you shut up" I said and gestured at his crotch with my eyes.
"You wouldnt dare..."
He let out a scream as I let go of one of his arms to slide down the ice down to his stomach. "Okay, I get it! You dare, I'll be quiet"
"You should've thought about that before you started whining" I said with a smirk and pulled down his pants. "Get ready to feel some serious pain"

I'm enjoying this dominant roll way too much... I had the most insane smirk on as I slid down the ice to his crotch.
"No Gerard, please!" he yelled and desperatly fought with his arms to make me stop. Normally, I would've stopped by now but to my surprise, I could see his erection through his black boxers. Ah, what a perfect couple. He's getting turned on by being the submissive one and I'm turned on by being the dominant. He blushed when he saw that I'd noticed that he obvioulsy liked what I was up to but his face changed in a second as I pressed the ice cubes down his boxers.
"Don't worry... They'll melt soon" I said and smiled devilishly at his face expression. As a matter of fact, they had already melted but seeing that he could still feel the cold, there was no point in ruining my fun.
"So... What am I suppose to do with you know, huh?" I asked and he smiled weakly, still shocked that I'd made his cock suffer for his whining. "I'm gonna let go of your arms but I swear, if you try to do something I'll do something even worse than the ice". He nodded and I let go of his arms. The same second I did, he threw his arms up, wrapped them around my neck and pulled me down to lie on top of him. I pretented to be fine with his at first, but then pulled away and got back to my position of kneeing over him.

"You shouldn't have done that, honey..." I said and ran my finger across his chest.
"What are you gonna do about it?"
"Oh, don't worry. No need to be scared" I said and pulled down his boxers. "Just lie there and enjoy" I ran my hand down from his chest to his crotch and out to the tip of his erection. This simple touch was enough for him to moan loudly and I smirked at the frustration in it. My fingers played with his member, every once in a while making a sudden snatch that made him arch his back.
"H-harder" he said, almost demanded which made my touch even lighter and slower.
"I'm in charge" I said softly and bent down to make the tip of my tongue touch his erection. "I do whatever I want"
"Please..." he whimpered. "And how come you're still fully dressed?"
"Keep your mouth closed, or else I have to put something in it. And I don't mean what you think I mean. I mean one of your disgusting socks on the floor" I said and got back to his crotch, this time being a bit harder and faster than before.
"Th-thank y-you... Ahh Gerard-d" he moaned but then I slowed down again. "No Gerard, that was... You can't-"
"I can't?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. I had stopped with my hands now and I knew that he was willing to kill himself for saying even saying something to me. "I can't do this?" I asked and stroke my fingers over his erection, making him whimper.
"Don't... Don't t-tease"
"Fine" I said and roughly started pumping him. He gasped in surprise but got over it and started moaning. "Ah, you like this, huh? You need me... You want me so badly right now. You want me inside of you. You want to feel my skin against yours, aint that right?"
"Y-yes" he screamed. "I want you!"
"Too bad. You can't have me" I said and pulled away from him.
"Gerard, for fuck's sake!" he yelled as I got back to slowly stroking him. I looked at him innocently and stopped with my hand once again.
"Oh I'm sorry, did you want me to stop?"
"No, you dickhead. Fuck me!"
"What if I wont?"
He gave me a look, as to see if I was gonna give in but when I didnt, he grapped my shirt and ripped it of.
"You've had your fun, so let me show you how this is suppose to be done" he hissed in my ear and crashed his lips onto mine. I smiled, knowing that it was my teasing that had drove him this crazy and decided to let him do what he wanted with me. His fingers fumbled with my belt and then, after a few seconds of waiting, he took off my pants. Without showing him how much I enjoyed this, I didnt kiss back or anything, it was up to him to make me. He turned us around, making him lie on top of me.
"Frank..." I moaned as he bucked his hips into mine. I intertwined our legs, completely forgetting that I was suppose to act oblivious, but I mean, who can? I kissed every ounce of skin I could reach, clinging on to his body as my life depended on it, which encouraged him to lose himself in his actions. His scent was surrounding me, that lovely scent of something sweet and I felt the salty taste of sweat on my lips as I kissed his forehead. He bucked his hips even more violent and pulled down my underwear.

I turned around to lie on my stomach and I felt him straddle me from behind.
"I love you" he whispered before carefully pushing his cock inside of me. He was being carefull without knowing that it only made it all worse, he just made the pain even longer. I arched my back, forcing him to go deeper and the pain was finally over, replaced by that incredible feeling of being so close and so intimate with him.
"I love you more"
His lips were on the back of my neck, hands around my shaft and hips rolling, thrusting deeper into me, and all of those actions made me moan his name over and over again. His thrusts became rougher and deeper by every second, making sure he'd hit my prostate every time. My eyes rolled back into my head by the overwhelming orgasm I was in and I felt that I would come any second. He made one last move in and out before finally spilling inside of me, which was just what I needed to come in his hand.
With a smile, he rolled off of me and joined me on the mattress. I pulled him into my arms and he nuzzled up with his head against my chest.

"How long have we been together?" I asked, smiling at the fact that he was still out of breath.
"Since the day after your birthday" he answered. "April to October... What's that, six month?"
"Yeah. Half a year" I mumbled. My longest relationship had been four months. "What we have... Is it serious?"
"For me it is" he said and placed light kisses on my collar bone. "I have never felt like this before"
"Me neither" I said and hugged him tighter.