My Miserable Romance

Ghost's in the snow.

~One month later~

"Gerard, wake the fuck up! It's snowing!" someone screamed in my ear where I laid in bed.
"Mhm..." I mumbled and turned away from the annoying person that had disturbed my peaceful sleep. I don't care if there would've been a fucking tornado outside my window, I'm tired.
"Gerard!"
"Mm, I'm listening"
"You don't need to listen, you need to get up!"
"Mikey? Who let you in?" I asked and turned to look at whoever the person that was screaming was. I thought it was Frank, but realized that he doesnt have the guts to wake me up anymore. I tend to scream and kick a lot when being awoken.
"Frankie did, come on you lazy son of a bitch, we're going out!" he yelled before jumping out of my bed and running out the room. I groaned but decided not to get up just yet. The bed was far too cosy and warm for me to leave it so I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes.

"It's freaking snowing, Gee!" I heard Frank scream after hearing the bedroom door open.
"I know" I muttered. "Leave me alone"
"Aw, you don't wanna come and play in the snow with me?"
"No" I growled and turned to lie on my stomach, burrying my face into the pillow.
"Too bad, cause you are!" he laughed and snatched the covers off of me in a sudden move. The cold air hit my body instantly and before my brain came up with a good conclusion of what do to, I pulled up my leg and kicked him hard on the thigh to make him let go of the covers. He let out a dramatic cry and fell to the floor, as if I had broken his leg.
"Frankie, shut... the... fuck... up... and... let... me... sleep!" I mumbled slowly and he stopped with his mocked sobbings.
"But Gee" he whined. "It's snowing!"
"I'm sure the snow will still be there when I've had the chance to wake up on my own"
"Nooo! It will melt any second now!"
"And I don't care..."
To my surprise, he didn't say anything. I sighed and closed my eyes again, slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Get up or I'll stick this needle in you" Frank whispered in my ear and I bounced up from the bed.
"Wh-what? We have needles in here?!"
"Apparently" he said and held out the shiny needle for me to see it. "If you're not out in the living room in one minute, I'll come back in and... sting you" he said with an evil grin before swirling out the door. Gosh, my boyfriend's got the most wonderful personality... Not.

Still a bit soggy and tired, I dragged myself over to the door. I threw a longing glance at the warm bed before opening the door and walking out to the living room.

"Nice boxers, Way!" Bob laughed as I entered the room. Ah, great... The guys are here as well.
"You could've told me that they were here too" I muttered to Frank, who was sitting in the couch and fiddling with the needle.
"I thought you got that when I sent in Mikey to you"
"Well, I didnt. So I'll go and get some clothes on..."
"Nope, you had one minute. Go back inside and this needle will be covered in your blood"
Oh great, he's in his crazy mood... I hate that. I smirked at him before walking back into the bedroom.
A few seconds later, I walked out again, now fully dressed.
"Do you want me to sting you, or what?" Frank asked and pulled me down to the couch next to him.
"Nah" I smiled and shook my head. He won't do anything with the needle, I knew that.
"So why did you disobey me?"
"Cause that's what I do. Name one time when I obeyed you?"
"Hmm. You're right, but you should've done it this time" he grinned and to my horror, ran the tip of the needle of my skin.
"IIIIH!" I screamed, which sounded pretty... girly.
"Frankie, stop!" Mikey laughed and to my relief, Frank threw the needle at the table.
"I'm just teaching your brother what happens when he ignores me" Frank said matter of factly and then turned to me.
"No hard feelings?" he asked and gave me a soft kiss. This morning sure sucked... At first, I don't get enough sleep, then he almost made me faint and now he wants me to forgive him? Pff. But that kiss sure feels good...
"I'll forgive you just cause you're a spectacular kisser"
"Might be true, but I still need some more training" he giggled before we were both being pulled up from the couch in our ears.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" we both moaned and looked up and saw Mikey and Ray, holding onto our ears with evil smirks on their faces.
"Stop with your sweet-talk and get dressed! We're gonna go out and have a snowball fight" Ray shrieked and ran towards the door, both of them finally letting go of our ears. Frank rubbed his ear furiously whilst walking out in the hall to follow them outside.

"It will melt any second now" I said, imitating Frank from what he said to me before as I looked out on the decimeter high cover of snow on the ground.
"I do not sound like that!" he laughed and ran after Bob, who was making snow-angels in the snow. Something cold and hard hit me in the back of my head and I spun around to see what it was. I felt with my hand and realized that I had been hit by a snowball, and Mikey, who was grinning idioticly, looked incredibly guilty.

"Oh no you didn't just throw a snowball at me!" I exclaimed and put my hand on my hip.
"You're right. I didn't" he smirked and turned away to go and throw one at Ray, but I scooped up some snow in my hands and threw it at him. He screamed as the snow made it's way down his shirt and he jumped around like a maniac to avoid getting even more down. It took him a few seconds, but succeded with emptying his shirt with snow, then he turned to me.
"Bastard" he muttered before sending away yet another snowball, but this time I jumped away.
"Gotta be faster, bro!" I laughed and avoided one more snowball.
"Hey Gee, over here!" I heard a voice behind me yell and I turned around just to get a load of snow in my face.
"RAY!" I screamed and wiped away the snow. "You son of a-"
I couldn't finish the sentence, cause Mikey had sneaked up behind me and was now busy with bombarding my body with snowballs. I stopped caring of who I was throwing snow at, I just randomnly kicked snow everywhere to make sure that both Ray and Mikey got it on them, but it was still two against one, which meant that they won.
"Okay, I give up!" I yelled after a couple of minutes of fighting back.
"There's no such thing as giving up in a snowball-fight!" Ray laughed. "But we'll give you a break so we can go and throw some snow at Bob and Frankie"

And they did. Or well, Ray did. Mikey collapsed on the ground and started building some sort of wall around him. I jumped over to him and seeing that he was sitting down, it was easy for me to shove some snow in his face.
"Gerard! Break, for fuck's sake!" he screamed and tried to cover his face with his arms.
"There's no such thing as breaks in a snowball-fight" I said matter of factly and laughed. The next second, I was lying on the ground with him on top of me. That little bitch... He tackled me!
"Then there's no such thing as fair either" he smirked ruffled up my hair, filling it with snow.
"Oof! Get off!" I laughed and tried to shove him off, but he tensed up his legs, making it impossible. "Mikey!"
He stuck his tongue out and then pressed another load of snow in my face.
"Raaay! Fraaank! Bob! Help!" I screamed and once again tried to push Mikey off, but failed.
"Bob to the rescue!" Bob yelled but when he saw why I was calling for help, he stopped and laughed. "Aw, what's wrong, Gee? Is your baby bro stronger than you?"
"I woke up ten minutes ago, my body's still asleep, of course he's stronger! Help me!"
"Mikey, get off your brother" Bob demanded.
"No" Mikey laughed.
"Sorry Gee, he wont listen to me" Bob shrugged and got back Ray and Frank.
"BOB!" I scream/laughed, but he didnt come back. I decided to try Frank instead. "Babe, help me!"
"Your boyfriend needs you!" Ray yelled at Frank, who apparently didnt hear me. I couldn't see what they were doing, but judging by the laughing and screaming, I assumed that they were having a snowball-fight.
Frank did the same thing as Bob, which was to walk up to me and when he saw why I needed help, he started laughing.
"Stop laughing and help me!"
"Don't be such a wimp, just throw him off!" Frank said, stating the obvious but still impossible here.
"Why didn't I think of that?" I asked sarcastically but then remembered that I didnt had to shove him off, I could just turn us around. I did, which he wasnt expecting so it was a lot easier. I was now on top and quickly started pour snow into his clothes.
"Gee, stop!" he screamed and shoved me off of him. Yeah, he was able to do that, I wasnt. I guess he is stronger than me... Arh, damn it. It's no fun being the older brother if I'm not stronger than him! "Cold, cold, cold!"
I laughed at the stupid dance that he did when he tried to get the snow away and then turned to look at Frank, Ray and Bob, who were all throwing snow at each other.

Frank noticed my eyes and jumped over to me. At first I thought that he did it just to start throwing snowballs at me or whatever, but laughed when I saw his soaked clothes, which meant that he wanted me to warm him up.
"T-those s-stupid fuck-kers..." he stuttered and gestured at Bob and Ray. "They g-got some kind of t-t-teamwork!"
Ray and Bob smirked at Frank, who had now pressed himself into my jacket, shivering of the cold.
"Mikey, get over here. We have a plan!" Ray said mischievously and Mikey skipped over to them. O-oh.
"Aw, you're shaking" I laughed and wrapped my arms around Frank.
"You d-don't say" he giggled. "Sorry for making you cold too"
"Don't worry" I said and rested my head on his shoulder. "We better stay together... I don't like when Ray says 'we have a plan'"
Mikey walked up to us, looking way too serious to be serious, if you know what I mean. He had that 'I'm up to something, but I'm not gonna look suspicious'-look and I laughed as he placed himself next to me.
"Hi Mikes. What are you gonna do to us?"
"I'm not gonna do anything to the two of you" he said innocently, then his face changed. "I'm gonna do something you!" he screamed and took a hold of my waist before swinging me up on his shoulder.

"Mikey, let me down!" I laughed when he started spinning around. "I'm gonna throw up! Frankie, help me!"
"Can't!" I heard Frank yell and turned my head to look at him, and saw that Bob had him over his shoulder just like Mikey was carrying me.
"I'm gonna put you down cause you're heavy" Mikey said and let me down to the ground again.
"Thank you" I said cheekily before running over to Bob. "Can I have hold him? Can I? Please?" I asked, acting like Frank was some kind of kitten that I wanted to hold.
"Hm... Sure" Bob laughed and heaved Frank over to me.
"Could you guys like... PUT ME DOWN?!" Frank yelled and started banging his fist into my back so I spanked his butt.
"Behave!" I said and laughed.
"Fuck you!"
"Frankie!"
"What?"
"Language!"
"Oh shut up and put me down" he laughed, so I did. "Finally. I wanna go inside, I'm freezing!"
"So am I, thank's to you" I said and looked down at my wet jacket.
"No, not yet!" Bob whined and Mikey and Ray quickly joined him.
"Arh, fine" Frank mumbled and jumped over to them. "Gerard?"
"No, I wont be in your stupid games. I'm cold and tired!"
"You're always tired, and I'm cold too so get that cute ass of yours over here"
"Hmff, cute" Mikey laughed and I quickly threw a snowball at him. "Woah!"
"Don't insult my cute ass" I laughed and ran inside up to the apartment before he could get me.