My Miserable Romance

This is Billie Joe.

-The next day-

".. Guys, this is Billie Joe" Frank said and blushed.

I looked at the guy who was standing next to him, and damn, he was hot! His long, brown-blond hair was hanging down in his face and his big, green eyes were gazing out over Mikey, Frank, me and Bob who was sitting in the kitchen. He had kinda big lips, a green Operation Ivy shirt, studded belt and a pair of black jeans. Okay, Gerard, stop analyzing the poor boy's looks, you'll freak him out. Frank and Billie Joe had just arrived, and now they were gonna stay here and hang out with us.
"Hi" Billie Joe said and smiled nervously. Mikey got up from his chair and shook his hand.
"Hi, Im Mikey, that's my brother, Gerard" he said and pointed at me. "That's Ray, and that's Bob"
"Oh... Let me guess, your name's Micheal?" Billie Joe asked Mikey. Wow, the dude's smart... Not.
"Yeah, why?"
"Nah, just wondering... My two best friends name is Micheal and Frank, so this is kinda weird" he said and laughed. "Or well, no it's not, but I just wanted to know"
"You want something to drink?" Mikey asked him.
"No thanks, I cant stay too long, Im having band-practise in an hour"
"You're not gonna stay longer?" Bob asked. Hehe... Yay!
"No, we're gonna release our third album in a few months, so I really need to be there" Billie Joe said apoligizingly. Hell, we're not the one that he's gonna apologize to, Frank looked like a wreck when he heard that he just had one hour to ask this guy out... Would I be able to deal with that? With them going out together?
I got the awful picture of them sitting on my couch, kissing each other, and I frowned. Why am I doing this to myself? Im not even in love with Frank, Im just very, very, very attracted to him... Or is that love? No... At least I dont think so.

"Hey, Gerard?" Ray said and snapped his finger infront of my face. "You've been staring into space for ten minutes, are you alright?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around. They were all looking at me, worridly.
"Huh? Yeah, Im fine!" They started talking to each other again, and I sunk back into my thoughts. A few minutes later, I was completely gone into my own world filled with confused and mixed feelings about Frank.

"Gerard, stop staring at me, you're freaking me out" Frank laughed at me. My head jerked up as I noticed I was staring at his chest.
I looked at Billie Joe, to see if he was mad about that I was staring at his boyfriend, but he just smiled at me. I realized that Frank hadn't told him about his feelings, and that he just thought that he was here as Franks friend.
"So, Gerard, I heard that you're the singer of your band"
I nodded.
"So am I"
"Cool... How many are you in your band?"
"Three"
"Three? Wow, isnt it hard to play when you're only three? Dont you have a bassplayer?"
"Well no, it's not that hard.. And yes, we do have a bassplayer"
"But.. Who's playing guitar?"
"I am" He said and smiled. Gah. He's a singer and guitarist... I can never beat that!
"Oh" was all I managed to say. "I guess you write the lyrics as well?" I added, trying to hide the sarcasm in my voice.
"Erm.. actually, yes"
What the hell?!
"Okay, cool. Im just gonna... eh" I said and left the room. I couldnt stand to be in the same room as a friggin musical genius! That guy is gorgeus, funny, a singer, songwriter and a guitarist. Great.
I calmed down and got back into the room. Billie Joe was sitting and reading something on a paper, while Frank, Ray and Bob was deep into a conversation about comic books.

"You wrote this?" Billie Joe asked me shocked and waved the paper infront of me. It was the lyrics for `Skylines and turnstiles´.
"Yeah, why?"
"Nothing... It's really good. Actually, it's great" He mumbled and read it again. A few seconds later he looked up at me and smiled. "You're a great songwriter, I may say"
"Thank you" I said and couldnt help but smile. It sounded as he actually ment it, and I was in a pretty bad mood, so that compliment was well needed. "How old are you anyway?"
"Im turning 26 next week, the 17th of Februari."
Wow. Three years older than me. That means that he's... Oh. Seven years older than Frank.
Smirk.
"Okay" I answered him. I turned to Frank, Ray and Bob who had stopped talking and all looked at Frank. Frank looked quite surprised, I bet he didnt know how old Billie Joe was. And I dont mean old as in `old´... I just mean too old for Frank. Billie Joe looked at is watch.
"Shit, Im late... I really have to go, I cant leave Mike alone with Tré, cause hrm... he has a tendence off being a bit hyper" Billie Joe said and got up from the couch.
"Mike and Tré?" Ray asked.
"Yeah, my bandmates. Micheal and Frank" he grinned. "Tré is for Tré Cool... Dont ask, it's a long story. But it was great meeting ya'll! I'll see you later"
"Same... Bye!" I shouted at him as he walked out of the door.

We all immediatly turned to Frank.
"Twentysix!?" Ray yelled and started laughing. Frank blushed and smiled sheepily.
"I guess I should've asked him how old he was..."
"Yeah, that would've been a great idea" I said and smirked.
"Oh, just shut up! I made a mistake, leave me alone... But you gotta admit that he's freakin hot!"
"Oh yes he was... " I agreed. "You noticed his green eyes? I love green eyes" I said and laughed. Now that Billie Joe no longer had Franks attention, I liked him a lot more. Mikey, Ray and Bob just gave us some weird looks.
"This is a conversation for gay and bisexuals only, thank you very much" Frank said and shooed them away.

~Green Days third album didnt come out the same year as Bullets, I know that... And Billie Joe's not three years older than Gerard, but whatever ^^~