Status: Working on it!

Warped Vision

Chapter 11

Alex thankfully decided to take a nap just before I needed to leave to meet Justin, so I didn't have to waste time begging him to let me go out. Despite that though, I still put on the same sort of disguise as I did the night at the catering tent. Just in case I ran into anyone else who was aware of Alex's restriction on me. I was apparently not supposed to be without supervision for a single second.

I made sure to be careful about not grabbing an Of Mice and Men shirt from Rian's bag again, though. I didn't want to piss Justin off anymore, or give him more ideas. I also made sure to remember my pass this time. Other than that difference, I was out the door with the same fan girl look as before.

I managed to get backstage only a little after five, and saw Justin tuning his bass thoughtfully. I guess he was pretty cute when he wanted to be...and funny. It wouldn't be that much of a problem to continue dating him.

As long as I kept my pants on.

I walked over to him slowly, not wanting to disturb him. But I reminded myself that I came here for the sole reason of speaking to him, and convinced myself to finally tap him on the shoulder after a while.

He looked up at me, appearing concerned for a moment before a smile stretched across his face, “Well you look cute,” he stood and pat the bun at the top of my head with a chuckle.

“Yeah, I'm not supposed to be out 'without supervision,'” I mocked, laughing lightly. Yet, I of course could not forget why I came, “Listen, so I really don't know why Alan had to--”

“No, it's fine,” Justin interrupted, shaking his head, “I was thinking about it and I had no reason to be pissed at you or whatever.”

I couldn't keep myself from smiling at that, but he continued to speak, “Although, it is clear that Alan likes you.”

“No way,” my smile dropped and turned into a frown, “He's just sort of what my brother calls a 'babysitter' and he likes to joke around a lot and be stupid.”

“Well I guess,” Justin teased, letting out a sigh, “but I still have you, right?”

Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we've all been waiting for. Could I possibly break the heart of someone as sweet, yet so very sexual, as Justin? The hopeful and pitiful look he was giving me offers an answer for all of us.

“Of course,” I managed out with a breath. He swiftly went in for a hug, and it was in that moment that I suddenly realized that no one was even backstage yet.

I pulled away to question this, but Justin kissed me before I could even speak. He practically shoved his tongue down my throat and was able to slip his hand to my hip. And not over my shirt either.
I pushed myself away from him as nice as possible – but it took great force – before things could go any further. “Justin!” I let out, “Where is everyone?”

“Still out,” he went in and kissed my neck. Holy hell, this boy could go from precious to sexually charged in seconds.

I pushed him away from me again, but I could feel my blood pumping in my neck already from him managing to suck on it, “Why?” I scratched it lightly.

Justin finally got the hint that I wasn't in the mood. “I like to come early and think and stuff. Play some chords without interruption.”

And back to adorable again. How in the hell did he do that? He looked down at the ground and ran a hand through his hair before looking back up at me. This actually made my heart flutter.
But yet, I still didn't feel quite safe.

“Well I guess I'll leave you to that then,” I gave a small wave and explained before he could protest, “My brother is taking a nap and doesn't know I'm here, so I should probably get back.”

I got out into the main area of the venue, thankful that I didn't get molested any further and ready to get back to the tour bus. I really shouldn't have done that. I should have broken up with him when I had the chance. But no, Hannah always has to be the people pleaser. At least I could use my brother as an excuse to spend less time with Justin.

Although I was happy to leave, I didn't make it very far past the stage before I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from moving any further. I let out a sigh and turned around, “Justin, I told you--”

Instead of being as I expected, it was Alan standing in front of me with a disapproving look on his face. Of course, how could I have forgotten that he saw through my little 'disguise.'

“You got a little something there,” He pointed to my neck with a laugh. I slapped my hand to it and glared back at him. He ignored this, continuing to speak, “What are you doing out by yourself?”

“You sound like a pedophile ready to kidnap me,” I answered nonchalantly, checking my phone to see that Alex had texted me. I responded to his message asking where I was, telling him I was with Alan. It was perfect timing, I guess. “What do you mean by myself? I'm hanging out with you.”

He opened his mouth, probably to ask what I was talking about, but seemed to realize it before he spoke. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder with a smirk before we began walking, no destination in mind, “So, where'd you get that hickey?”

“Why are you all sweaty?” I attempted a distraction.

“I just played a show, stupid,” He snickered, “So where'd you get it?”

I stayed silent, but I could feel his eyes on me, waiting for an answer. After what felt like a long minute, I looked up at him in defeat, “Justin.”

Of course he knew that. He didn't act like it though, stopping dead in his tracks and looking at me with wide eyes. He put his hands on my shoulders, shaking me, “Why? I thought you guys were done.”

I stared at him without an expression before turning away from him and beginning to walk again. He ran to catch up and I spoke without looking in his direction, “I had to fix what you screwed up.”

“Screwed up? Hannah, we both know you wanted to end that relationship.”

“Do you have to talk so loud?” I pulled him closer to me by his shirt and looked around, whispering, “You do realize how many Sleeping With Sirens fans want to murder me right now, right? I'll probably have to wait til the end of tour to break up with him just so I don't have to be in the presence of these girls every day after it happens.”

“I wouldn't let them do anything to you, you know,” He muttered.

I let go of his shirt and pushed him away lightly, continuing to walk again, “As if that would do anything to make them believe nothing is going on between us, Alan.”

He stopped me before I could walk too far away from him, “Why do you even care Hannah? It's not like anything actually is happening between us. They'd realize it sooner or later.”

“I'd rather not get the hate,” I huffed, crossing my arms. We shouldn't have been even having this conversation. He should have just respected my concern over the fans and talked about something else. But no, he had to make a big deal out of it.

“Then turn off twitter replies on your phone, and don't check social networking 'til it all blows over. God, you care too much about what people think of you. It's unsettling.”

I stared off into the crowd for a moment, unsure of how to respond. He was right about that, but didn't everyone? It didn't really matter. I glanced up at him finally and opened my mouth. But still, nothing came out.

“Hey Hannah!” a girl called out from behind me, saving me from further arguing between me and Alan. I turned to her with a real smile on my face, thankful for her presence.

“Hey!”

“Where's Justin?” She asked hopefully, looking around me for him but, of course, only finding Alan.

“He has a show soon,” I answered, pretty annoyed. Shouldn't she know this? “So, he's backstage.”

“Hannah doesn't spend every second with him,” Alan spoke up beside me, saying exactly what I was thinking except with more spite to his voice, “She shouldn't be spending any--”

I stepped on his foot to hopefully shut him up and he let out an angry breath, looking at me angrily. I simply smiled at him.

“Oh hey Alan,” The girl said almost confusedly. We both turned to her and I noticed her studying my neck before looking up at Alan. I fought the urge to let out a groan. “Well, it was nice meeting you guys.”

“Nice meeting you,” We both called out awkwardly to her as she walked away with a wave. I turned in the direction of the buses and Alan still followed me.

“She knew who I was,” He said, exasperated, once we got to the bus, “She knew who I was and she barely acknowledged me.”

“Aw, poor baby,” I looked at him with a mock pout, “Did she hurt your ego?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact she did.” We laughed, walking onto the bus to find Alex greeting us from the kitchen area with a tired smile. He must not have woken up very much before he texted me.

“Hey Alan,” He said with a yawn, “Hannah, you could have woken me up and told me where you were going.”

I shrugged, turning to Alan and speaking with a hint of sarcasm in my voice, “I couldn't wait to spend time with my best buddy,” He squinted his eyes and gave me a fake smirk, “Who, by the way, should go shower because he smells.”

He gave me another annoyed smirk but took the hint, “Yeah, I should go do that. Bye guys,” He waved to my brother before heading down the steps of the bus.

Once he was gone, Alex looked at me suggestively with lifted eyebrows. I ignored it though, turning to walk to my bunk. But of course, he had to follow me.

“Are you sure there's no such thing as Hannalan?” He sang the couple name tauntingly and I turned to face him at once. He had a smirk on his face and I glared at him in return.

“100% positive.”

“Then where did you get that hickey?” He reached out to touch it, but I slapped his hand away. Alex cocked his head at me curiously.

“Justin,” I answered matter-of-factly before sitting in my bunk.

“WHAT!” Alex flinched back, surprised, “Didn't you break up with him? What the hell?”

I sighed, pulling out my laptop and opening it. How many people would I have to explain this to? I hoped Alex was the last, because this was stupid. “No, Alan did. I fixed it.”

“But you...don't...like him.” Alex put his hands on his hips and looked at me, confused and irritated. “You should have just let it be.”

“It didn't feel right if Alan did it for me.” I explained, just wanting him to leave. I didn't wish to have this conversation once, let alone twice.

“Why didn't you break up with him then?”

“I felt like I couldn't, okay?” I slammed my laptop shut, “Could you not bother me about this please.”

“Fine,” He walked away with a sigh. I went to check my phone again, but before I could read anything, he side stepped back into view, “But just so you know, I ship Hannalan.” And with that, he scurried away once again.

If he hadn't have gotten away so quickly, I probably would have punched him in the face. He was lucky.

Finally able to check my phone, it turned out that a conversation with Alex about the situation would have been much better than seeing what the people of twitter had to say about me. Did you know there was a Gossip Girl type of thing for alternative bands? Because I didn't.

I pulled my pillow over to me and covered my face with it, shrieking into it. Some fan had just happened to be there when Alan and I were fighting. There was a picture of us pretty up close and personal, me pulling on his shirt to ensure that he was the only one to hear what I was saying. They must have sent the picture to this twitter and pointed out the hickey on my neck.

And Alex wasn't the only one who believed Alan had given it to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I can't be the only one excited for these announcements that ATL and PTV are giving on Monday...Pretty sure it's a tour holla holla. This should have been written and posted last night, but I was lazy, sorry.
I keep watching gossip girl so there is a reference and probably will be a few more bc i like the idea.
peace~

comments are always welcome xoxo
what if i was a dick and set a certain amount of comments until i posted again
i like comments ok
it brings life to that sub count