Status: Working on it!

Warped Vision

Chapter 7

Tony stared at me for a moment as the boys in All Time Low followed us out the door. I'd hoped Alex would wait for me, since Tony looked pretty mad, but he just waved and told me where they'd be if I needed to find him. Once they were out of sight, Tony pulled me behind a merch tent where we couldn't be seen. I'll have to admit, even if he was my best friend, the thought of what could happen frightened me.

“I need to talk to you,” he thankfully sounded calmer than he looked.

“Clearly,” I said, annoyed.

He squinted his eyes at me, appearing even more pissed off, and continued to talk, “About Justin, again. I don't think I made myself very clear last time we talked. Well, at least about why I don't think he's good for you.”

I let out a breath and enunciated, “Why, Tony?”

“He just wants to have sex with you, Hannah. I don't want you to get hurt.”

Rolling my eyes, I began to raise my voice, “I've been hurt before Tony, I think I can handle it. And who says I'd let him in my pants?”

“What if he pressures you?” Tony pulled on his jedi braid anxiously, giving me a worried look. This was the one time that the puppy dog face would not get to me.

“What, like you pressured me to drink and smoke?”

He looked back at me, exasperated, “I can't believe you would even accuse me of pressuring you! You did that all on your own free will.”

“Right, just as I would sleep with Justin on my own free will. Now leave me alone.” I groaned, turning to leave. I was only a few steps toward the All Time Low merch tent when Tony grabbed my wrist and whipped me around toward him again.

“Break up with him,” He practically growled, “Date Austin Carlile or something.”

“Okay, I don't even know who that is,” I let out, shaking my head and pulling my arm out of his grip, “If you're so concerned with me getting hurt by guys or whatever and they're so bad for me, why don't you just date me? And keep me away from every guy ever and never let me off the bus.”

“Hannah, it's not fucking like that and you know it,” He was practically yelling now, “I'm just saying break up with him now, or you'll regret it. I swear.”

This conversation had only happened twice and I was already getting sick of it. I wanted to consider his point, I really did. But if Justin was so bad, why was Tony the only one to talk to me about it? There were plenty of other, more protective boys in my life that knew who Justin was and would have said something by now. There were clearly other motives behind what Tony was saying, and I wasn't going to take it.

“Don't tell me what to do,” I said sternly, turning to leave again. After a few steps I rose my arms in the air in anger and practically shrieked, “And stop meddling with my relationship!”

I heard Tony groan in response and stomp back to where the interview was being held. With that, I too stomped toward where I was supposed to be.

On my way to All Time Low's tent, I passed the Glamour Kills one and was stopped in my tracks yet again by one of the girls in the booth. She must have recognized me somehow and called me over to help her with something.

“Could you bring some of these JAGK shirts to Jack for him to sign, there's a ton and he'll probably complain if I don't get them to him earlier.”

“Yeah,” I ran my hands through my hair before grabbing the pile of t-shirts, “Sure, no problem.”

I turned away, but she put a hand on my shoulder to stop me. Facing her again, I figured I had forgotten something. But instead, I just saw her looking back at me, concerned, “You okay?”

I felt increasingly irritable and I didn't want my plans to be changed any longer. This day was supposed to be about getting away from all of the problems with Justin and Tony, but it seemed to be all about them. And I really didn't want to talk about it with someone I barely knew again.

“Yeah,” I sighed, “Just dandy.”

“Are you sure? I mean, a lot of people have actually been talking about you and Justin and I know that must take a toll on someone.”

I set the shirts down and put my head in my hands, only looking up to speak to her again, “But why? Why do they care so much about something that doesn't even apply to their lives in the slightest bit. I don't get why anybody cares.”

“They just want a distraction from their own sorry lives,” She said, “Honestly just ignore it.”

“I can't ignore it when it's my best friend,” I blurted. There I went, talking about it again. Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to get an outsiders opinion, and a girl who I didn't even know the name of would definitely be the one to ask for that from.

“What?” she seemed both confused and appalled.

“Tony Perry, he's one of my best friends. And he is trying to convince me to break up with Justin claiming that he's 'no good for me.' Like, what kind of bullshit is that?”

The merch girl had a small smirk on her face as she picked at her nail polish in thought, “It sounds like he likes you.”

“No!” I let out, annoyed that this was coming up yet again, “See, he still claims he doesn't! So he's just trying to meddle for no reason at all!”

“What's the reason he claims he's not good for you, anyway?”

“He says he's going to pressure me to have sex with him.”

The girl's mouth turned into the shape of an 'o' and she slammed her hands down on the counter, “Okay, no. I've met Justin and I've met his past girlfriends. Not once have I heard of a case of rape with him. There is no reason that you should break up with him because of what might happen. If you don't want to sleep with him and he doesn't respect that, then you break up with him. But until then, there is no reason Tony should be attempting to intervene.”

“Thank you!” I basically yelled, “I'm glad someone understands why I'm so angry with Tony.”

“No problem, Hannah,” She smiled, “I'm Madison, by the way. You can talk to me about this stuff any time, it's no big deal.”

“Alright,” I picked up the shirts once again, waving to her with my free hand, “I'll be sure to do that. See you around, Madison.”



After discussing the situation with many different people and practically confirming it with the interviewer, I had decided to consider myself to be dating Justin Hills. We went on multiple “dates” after that, or just hour-long hang outs on his bus in the middle of the day, and I was starting to actually like him a lot.

I spent as much time hanging out with Sleeping with Sirens as I had spent with Pierce the Veil when I was fifteen years old. And I might be wrong, but it seemed that this time, it was much more fun. At least the person that I was lusting after, saw me the same way this time.

After a few weeks, everyone knew that Justin and I were dating, and everyone seemed to find us to be the cutest couple ever. He always told me how the fans would ask him about me at signings and just walking around the venues, people recognized me as someone other than Alex Gaskarth's sister. It was nothing short of awesome.

Although I enjoyed all of the attention and the time I spent with Sleeping with Sirens was fun, there were still times where I would miss hanging out with Pierce the Veil. The only time I ever saw them were at their shows, when Kellin would perform King for a Day with them.

Even though Tony and I weren't on great terms, I missed the times when he wasn't irritating. And I, of course, missed the other three boys greatly.

“Enjoying the show?” Justin asked beside me like he had every tour date before that.

“Yes,” I giggled before leaning in for a kiss. He obliged and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. We shared a comfortable silence for a moment as we watched Kellin and Vic sing.

The song was nearly ending when he turned to me and pecked me on the lips once again. “Guess what?” He asked.

“What?” I laughed as he continued to kiss me quickly.

“Guess what?” He said again.

“What?” I insisted.

Justin put his hands on both of my shoulders and rocked me back and forth as he appeared to think for a moment. He gave me another swift kiss before speaking once again, “I love you.”

My smile faded and my stomach sank for a moment at the sound of those three words. But the song was nearly over, and as close as Justin and I had become, Tony was still the main focus of my thoughts and I still aimed to make him jealous or get him to do something that showed he had feelings for me.

I wrapped my arms around Justin's neck and gave him a deeper, more passionate kiss just as the band was headed offstage. I was trying to show him that, I guess, I loved him too, without actually saying it. Within moments, we were making out, something we had only done once before (when we were bored).

“Get a room!” I heard Vic laugh and smiled through the kiss. A loud smack of a towel was also heard, probably hitting Justin somewhere. But there was no groan, nothing, from Tony. I was tempted to look up, to see if he was glaring or something.

But before I could even get the chance, Justin and I were pulled apart violently. By, you guessed it, Tony Perry. I didn't even get a chance to process what was going on before I saw Justin against a wall, Tony almost on top of him and taking multiple swings at his face.

“You fucking disgust me!” Tony yelled while continuing to swing. I felt myself let out a small gasp. I had not expected this to happen at all. To be honest, deep down I hadn't expected Tony to even give a shit about what was going on.

Tony had gotten Justin once or twice, but after the initial shock of technically being jumped, Justin was the one to take the lead in the fight. He soon has Tony pressed up against the wall, and was getting up in his face, “Get the fuck over it, Perry,” He swung as well, and hit Tony directly in the nose.

Kellin and Vic thankfully pried Justin away from Tony before it got any worse, Justin still breathing heavily as they pulled him from backstage. Once they were gone, I slowly walked toward Tony, unsure of what I should do. He had to like me, right? No guy just gets in a fight with a girl's boyfriend unless he's her brother or he likes her.

I wasn't the only one seeing this, either. Everyone else seemed to think that he was interested too. But no, no. He still claimed he wasn't. Bullshit.

I continued to inch toward him and once I got to him, I helped him to a seat. Conveniently, a box of tissues sat on a table beside the seat, and I wiped his bloody nose with one. He smiled slightly at me as I surveyed his face.

“You're lucky, it doesn't look like he broke your nose,” I grumbled, throwing the tissue away in a nearby trashcan. I sat beside him and noticed him open his mouth to speak a few times, but nothing ever came out.

“Look, Hannah, I'm sorry I did that but I just--” He spoke up suddenly, but didn't get a chance to finish before I hurriedly pressed my lips to his. I had no clue what possessed me to do that, but part of me was proud that I even had the guts.

Tony pulled away as fast as I had kissed him and scrunched up his face, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. I watched him sadly and even felt worry lines forming as he continuously did this. It was the, “What the fuck, Han?” and the storming away that got to me, though.

I began crying on the spot, pulling my legs up onto the couch and resting my head in between my knees. I let out heavy breaths and a groan after realizing that no one was even around anymore to try to console me. It took a minute or two, but I soon lifted my head and glared into space. “Fuck this,” I murmured, standing up and leaving the area.

“Knock knock,” I said playfully from the doorway of the Sleeping with Sirens bus, and Kellin greeted me from couch in the main room.

“Justin's in his bunk,” he already knew what I had come for, pointing to the hallway. I didn't hesitate for a second, moving swiftly to where he had directed me and opened the curtain to the bunk.

The boy inside gave me a weak smile, inviting me inside. I willingly took the invitation, cuddling up next to him as he spoke, “I'm sorry you had to see that,” he wrapped an arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder, still feeling every negative emotion anyone could ever feel.

“That's okay,” I hid my feelings well, smiling up at him and kissing the side of his face, “I just thought...we could finish what we started before it was interrupted.”

He smirked at me once he heard this, turning to meet my gaze and brushing his lips against mine, “I think so, too,” he whispered.

It wasn't long before we were back to where we had ended after the Pierce the Veil show, and things soon got even more heated as I let all of my sadness and anger out in kisses. He didn't let many moments pass before Justin manage to slip a hand up my shirt and smoothly unhook my bra. And...well...I think you can guess what happened next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex scenes make me uncomfortable to write don't look at me.
OK SO IM READY TO WRITE HER NEXT ENCOUNTER WITH ALAN SO I SORT OF SPED LIKE EVERYTHING UP OK.
comments plz luv u
ps i apologize for any spelling/grammatical errors im half asleep its 4am happy new year and goodnight bye