Status: it's more likely that i will not be updating this anyone because of a ptv interview from a while ago where ptv said they got creeped out by fanfics. i had fun doing this but i guess this is the end, thanks you guys. c:

This Love Was Out of Control

Chapter 1

We were laying on a hill for who knows how long. We stared into each others eyes for hours. They were gleaming and they looked precious. He brought me closer to him, placing his forehead on mine. "I love you baby." My nose was filled with his scent. I loved it. "I love you too." "Please be mine forever?" I smiled at him and nodded. A kiss was planted on my lips and I felt sparks immediately. He's the one. My everything.

I could hear a familiar voice from the back of my head. "Vic! Vicky! Tori! Victoria! Get your ass up or we'll be late for school!"

I was awaken after by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and I see Tony.

It was all a dream. Dammit.

"Vic, get your ass up and get ready. I can't be late for school." I looked at my alarm clock. 7:34. Shit. School started at 8. I pushed Tony's face away from mine, stormed out of bed, and pushed Tony out the door. I look through my closet and put on a dark gray and blue stripped tank, studded shorts, and my all black vans. I grab a cardigan and put it in my backpack in case if I get dress coded or whatever. I take my sunglasses and phone with its headphones and get my backpack.

I run to the kitchen and grab an apple and my car keys. "Tony! Let's go! Or we'll be late THIS time 'cause of YOUR ass!" "I'm coming!" I heard footsteps run down from the stairs and I see Tony in his SD tank, tan jeans, his all black Supra's, and snapback. I didn't know if Tony wore tank tops a lot to show off his tattoos or because it's hotter than Satan's asshole here in San Diego. I took a bite of my apple and we run to the car.

I blast a favorite song of mine and I sing my heart out along to the singer's voice. "Don't rain on my parade! It's gonna glow in the dark. I like it better when you can't keep warm! Don't ruin a perfect thing, a perfect thing. The boy on the blue moon who dreams of sun." Vic's voice was perfection. Tony continued making fun of me, "How lame." I punched his arm. "Hey, at least I finally like one of your band's music. Your past bands made shitty ass music." "Thanks. My past bandmates were lazy ass fuckers. They had no idea how to stay with a band. I'm so fucking happy I found Vic, Mike, and Jaime. They really know how to commit to a band." I was happy for Tony. His dream, ever since he was a toddler, was to make it big with his music. Which he finally did.

He's living the life.

The guys, or well known as Pierce The Veil, were really successfull with their music. They made it big and they're really happy about that. It sucks though. Being in the best band in the whole world and still have to go through high school. The guys have to ask permission from the dean and principals to be able to go on their tours. Thankfully, they do let them. But only if they give the school some of the money they make while on tour. They do, thank God.

I'm really happy for the guys and I hope they can go through this. I hope they can do music for as long as they can remember.

I park in the junior parking space, where I belong. I grab my backpack and throw my all eaten apple in the nearest garbage can. Tony runs towards the school and waves at me and shouts, "I'll see you later, Vic!" "Yeah, catch ya later."

I never liked school, not one bit. Mission Bay High School was hell on Earth.

Being related to the biggest rock star in school basically let me do whatever the hell I want and I could get away with it. Shit, I could probably get away with murdering a kid in class.

I put on my shades and walk slow but quick also. My freshy best friend, Emma-Rose, came up to me. "Hey Vicky." Her bright red locks shone off. Her red hair was probably the first thing you would notice about her. "Oh hey Ems. What's up?" "Not much," I yawned and it was pretty long. "Tired?" "Of course. Tone woke me up from a perfect dream." Still pissed about that. "May I ask what your perfect dream was about?" I took a deep breath and smiled, "Mike."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Mike. Mike Fuentes. THE Mike Fuentes. Most popular guy at school. Drummer of Pierce The Veil. Gorgeous as hell. My brother's best friend.

"Mike? Awe, you two would look like a great couple anyway." "I think that also."

I was at my first class by the time we were done talking; Chemistry. "Well this is me. I'll see you in gym, kay?" "Okay, I'll see you later." Emma gave me a hug and went off.

The school bell went off and I sat in my assigned seat, in the back. I liked sitting in the back, meant I didn't have to socialize with those around me. Which no one did. I laid my feet on the chair next to me, scrolled through twitter for a little and relaxed.

Mr. Patricks, my chemistry teacher, walked in. Late. Nice. "Good morning class. I apologize for being late." He sat in his desk and started taking attendance. Name called. Here. Name called. Here. Name called. Here. Name called. Here. Name called. Here. Name called. Here. It felt like it continued for hours. Just shut up already! Everyone's here!

"Micheal Fuentes?" His desk is empty. Oh my God, please come.

I heard a voice behind me. "Here! I'm here! Sorry for being late. I had to take care of something before I got here." And of course, as usual, came to school late, smelling like weed.

"Just sit down, Mike." He nodded and I watched him go to his desk. I thought I was dreaming or something 'cause I for a second I thought Mike looked at me and smiled. Then he did it again. Holy shit. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. DID THE MIKE FUENTES NOTICE ME?

After 6 years, Micheal Christopher Fuentes finally noticed me.

My heart exploded. I thought I was gonna die any second.

I smiled back at him and he turned around. Someone tapped my shoulder and I opened a can of Whoop-Ass on them. "Shit, Vic. It's just me!" "Ugh, Derrek! You know how much I hate when people sneak up on me or touch me!" Derrek got up and fixed his light blonde hair. "Yeah, but I'm your friend. So it's acceptable." "Whatever. Just sit your ass down." I continued to stare at Mike for the rest of the class until Derrek started talking. "Still drooling over Mr. Perfect?" I rubbed my face, "Well duh." "Dude, why don't you just ask him out already?" "You're such an idiot. Girls don't make the first move. That's the guys' job." "I don't think he's gonna do that anytime soon." He gave me his death glare. "Alright. Fine. I'll give him three days. If he doesn't make a move within those seventy-two hours, I'll make the first move. Okay?" "Okay, good."

This class seemed like it went on for ages. Till finally the bell went off. I packed up all my shit until a note came in front of me outta nowhere. I hoped it was from Mike. I looked around. No where to be seen. I put the note in my pocket and walk to my next class.

Today better be a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
how do you guys feel about my new fanfic?