Status: it's more likely that i will not be updating this anyone because of a ptv interview from a while ago where ptv said they got creeped out by fanfics. i had fun doing this but i guess this is the end, thanks you guys. c:

This Love Was Out of Control

Chapter 2

The bell for my last class before lunch went off. Finally an hour without having to deal with schoolwork. I ran to the cafeteria to get there first before everyone. The good food is gone in a second. People say I'm a pretty fast runner. I could say I think so also.

Oh, cafeteria's empty. Fuck yes. I take a spicy chicken sandwich, my favorite, and a Dr. Pepper and sit in an empty table, like always and start eating. I take out the note the anonymous person gave me. I knew Mike's handwriting so if it is from him, I'll die of happiness. I read it. "sit at my table at lunch. hang out with me and the guys. we don't bite. (; well i know your brother doesn't but still come. -M"

Holy shit. IT IS FROM MIKE. AHHHH!!! I try my best to control my fangirl and not show it. I smiled like a goofball though. "Vic!" I heard someone shout. I look around and I see Derrek come up to me. "Someone looks happy." "I am! Read this note." I gave the note to him and he started examining it. He looked shocked. "Wow. He did notice you." "I know! This is amazing!" "Where is he?" "No idea. He should be here any second with Tony and the rest of the guys though."

I look around to see if Tony's around. "Hey me." Someone's arms are wrapped around me. I don't recognize these arms. I grab one and flip the person. "Ow! Fuck, Tori it's just me!" It was Vic. Shit. "Oh my fucking God! Vic, I'm so sorry! God, I'm so stupid. I just don't like when people sneak up on me." Derrek butted in, "Get used to it, Victor. She did that to me this morning." I help Vic up, "Again, I'm sorry." He brushes dust and dirt off his jean jacket, "Don't worry about it. Hey, Mike wanted you to sit at our table. No specific reason why. Well that I don't know of." "I know, he gave me a note." "Well c'mon!" Vic takes my hand and brings me to the PTV table.

It felt weird but if Mike and I started going out, I had to get used to it.

"Hey Vic's." Tony was finally here. "Hey little bro." "What up Tone?" I drink my Dr. Pepper, waiting for Mike. I take my phone out and start scrolling through twitter for the 4th time today. While reading a tweet, someone covered my eyes. Jesus Christ, HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GONNA SNEAK UP ON ME TODAY? The male voice whispered in my ear, "Glad you could make it." Mike. Ugh. The way he whispers.

He drops his hands and I turn around to look at him. His perfect smile was the first thing I saw. I looked at his dark brown eyes after. I was gonna explode any second. God, calm the fuck down Victoria. I finally got something out of my mouth. "Hey." "Hi."

Mike sat next to me and started eating a huge hamburger that I didn't want to know what it was made of. For a really skinny guy, I think Mike has the biggest appetite in the band.

"Can I ask you something?" "Sure." "Why did you invite me to your table?" "Well I've been seeing you a lot so I figured why not hang out with you?" "Oh." I looked down at my feet. "Speaking of hanging out, do you wanna do something Friday?"

OH MY FUCKING GOD. IS MIKE FUENTES ASKING ME OUT ON A DATE? HOLY SHIT. IS THIS REAL LIFE? I'M OBVIOUSLY DREAMING.

I chuckled 'cause of what I was thinking in my mind. Mike looked at me confused. "I'll be taking that as a no?" "Oh, no! I mean, yes. Yes. I would like to do something on Friday." Tried to make that as clear as possible. Maybe too clear. Forever making myself look like an idiot.

"Okay then. I'll pick you up around six," He beamed his precious smile at me. I could imagine the date already in my head. It goes amazing. But I shouldn't jinx it.

"In the meantime, while you're here, we should get to know each other a little better." Mike took another bite of his burger. "What do you like doing for fun?" I want to tell him the truth but if I do, he'll think I'm a definite loner. I just spat it out. "Uhm, I don't really do much. I like sleeping, writing, drawing, the internet, and music."

He looked straight at me. "Sounds fucking awesome. I'm like that. Well I used to, before I joined Pierce The Veil." "What's it like being in a band anyway?" "It's fucking amazing. I love performing in front of kids who enjoy our music. It amazes me how they tell us about their life stories and about how we saved their lives. It's an honor, really." "Wow." "You should come to a show some day. Or go on tour with us." "I'd like that." We smiled at each other and stared at each others eyes for a while. I wish it never ended.

I felt a vibrate from my pocket. I took it out. "Tony Perry: He wants your p. (;" I looked at Tony and gave him my death glare and he burst out laughing. I punched his arm, "Shut it, Turtle!" "Sorry! Couldn't help it, sis. You know you love me." He still continued laughing so I just ignored him. "Whatever."

"You're so cute when you get angry."

Did I just hear that clearly? Did Mike just say that I'm cute? SOMEONE HOLD ME.

I brush my dark brown hair behind my ear, trying to not make this awkward, "Uh, thanks." I smile at him. "I like your smile."

Micheal Christopher Fuentes, just kiss the hell out of me already.

He brings me closer to him and puts his arm over my shoulder. People kept staring at us, but I didn't mind it. I actually liked it. Still can't believe that after 6 years of not knowing I existed, Mike notices me and asks me out. This is obviously a dream come true.

I laid my head on his shoulder and let his scent fill in my nose. I closed my eyes for a while until I heard the bell go off.

Dreams: crushed.

I wanted to stay by Mike's side forever. But that could happen tomorrow, right? RIGHT?!

I get off of Mike and we both get up. "I'll walk you to class?" "Mike, we have the same class next." "Oh, right. Sorry." Was he being shy? This is Mike Fuentes we're talking about. Mike doesn't get shy. He could get any girl in this whole school. Why be shy with me?

We walk to class together. Our hands are close and I just want to hold it so bad. I brush it quickly, not making it noticeable that I want to hold his hand.

"It's okay, babe. You can hold my hand." Then he did.

He called me babe. HE CALLED ME BABE.

He had a tight grip on me, which I liked.

We came to our next class and for once, someone sat by me. Mike sat by me.
♠ ♠ ♠
how's this chapter? (:
feedback will be appreciated. :D