Status: it's more likely that i will not be updating this anyone because of a ptv interview from a while ago where ptv said they got creeped out by fanfics. i had fun doing this but i guess this is the end, thanks you guys. c:

This Love Was Out of Control

Chapter 4

I was suffering by what my geometry teacher was teaching the class. I was bored to death. I decided to look like I was interested but I've just been staring at the bored, daydreaming while listening to Pierce The Veil.

Listening to them made me think of Mike. We've been going out for 2 weeks already and I'm as happy as ever. Thing is, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. He seems happy when he's with me, why doesn't he just ask me already?

I thought about what Tony told me. "Mike isn't exactly relationship type material."

Maybe Mike is just those people who can't be in a relationship because he's scared of being hurt and abandoned. I'm one of those people too, but I know Mike won't hurt me. He can't. I know because I'll never do anything to hurt him. Ever.

"Just be careful." "Just be careful." "Just be careful."

What did Tony mean by that?

~~

"Tony, we need to talk." "You sound like me when trying to break bad news or whatever." "Okay, well it's nothing bad. I just need to ask you something." "Uhm, okay, what is it Vic?" "It's about Mike." "Oh, well Jaime needs to come too 'cause he knows a lot more than me." "Okay, where is he?" "In the kitchen, I'll bring him over."

I went to my room and laid on my bed till they came. They barged in but that's okay 'cause we all needed to talk.

Jaime gave a smile. "Hey Vicky, so what's all this about?" Tony answered for me, "Mike." "Oh, well what do you wanna know?"

I sat up, "Okay, well let me first ask Tony something," I look towards him, "why did you tell me to be careful?" He took a deep breath and started talking. "Well I already told you that Mike isn't relationship type material. Mike really can't commit to one girl. That's how he is. That's why he's never really in a relationship, with anyone."

I go to Jaime now. "Why doesn't he want to be in a relationship?" "When we was younger, he met a girl and he fell completely in love with her when he first laid eyes on her. He was really shy to talk to her but he finally asked her out and she said yes. Mike was the happiest person alive. After the date, they started going out and they soon became official. They went out for a year. I've never seen Mike that happy in my life. He even thought about a future with her. One day, Mike was gonna go over her place and when he got there, he saw her in bed with another guy. Turned out they were going out while she was with Mike. I was the first person he came to. He told me to never tell anyone about this but you seem to care about Mike a lot so there it was."

I was in tears when Jaime told me this. Why would anyone want to break Mike's heart? He doesn't deserve that. My head was in my hands and I started tearing up. I got so sad and furious at the same time. I just wanted to find that girl and rip her in half.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I look at them and they're arms that have been wrapped around me millions of times. It was Mike.

I wiped my tears off. "When did you get here?" "I was here the whole time. I was just hiding."

"I didn't really want anyone to know about that. I was hurt. I never wanted to love ever again. So that's why I've never committed to anyone." I hugged him tight. "Mike, I'll never do that to you. Believe me, I won't." He brushed my hair behind my ear, "I know you won't. You care about me a lot, don't you?" "Of course I care about you. I always will."

He stroked my cheek and looked at me with his precious dark brown eyes. I couldn't stand it. I just kissed him hard after. I heard Jaime go 'Awe' during the kiss. I let go of Mike and smile.

I knew I heard it, but I heard Mike softly say, "I love you."

I fell more in love with him.

"AWE." I looked at Jaime who looked like he was on the verge of crying, happy crying though and Tony was laughing. I look back at Mike, "I love you too." "Be my girl?" "AWE!" Jaime went again, awe. I nodded in approval to Mike's question. He kissed me this time. Jaime and Tony are cheering, oh wow. They're so lame, but it was cute though.

I'm finally Mike's. I'm all his.

"Wanna get outta here?" "Sure." He took my hand and led us to his car. I've never seen a car like his, maybe it was new. It was a dark blue, looked almost black. He opened the passenger door for me. No one's ever done that for me. I thank him and I get in. It was cold, but that was a good thing 'cause it's hot. Mike came in after, turned on the car and just drove.

"Where are we going?" "A place." "Can I have a hint?" "Can't, sorry baby." I really wanted to know.

I take my phone out and start taking photos of Mike. He didn't notice until probably the 4th photo. "Having fun there?" "Yes. Now smile for me babe." He did and it looked incredibly adorable. I take a photo of both of us, I look like shit but Mike is looking as gorgeous as ever.

As scrolling through the photos, I heard Mike say, "We're here!" I look up and we're parked in a place I didn't recognize. "Where are we?" "Well, we're in Orange County." "What for?" "You'll see." We get out of the car and he brings me to a sushi restaurant. I never ate it, were we gonna have a sushi date or something? We enter and Mike leads me to a table with someone there already.

Mike said "Austin, my man. What's up?" And that immediately got me.

AUSTIN CARLILE EVERYBODY. JESUS CHRIST, OH MY GOD.

He's in my second favorite band, Of Mice and Men. SOMEONE HOLD ME.

"Hey Mike. Who's this?" Mike put his arm around me. "This is my girlfriend." He kissed my cheek and I blushed as red as a firetruck. "Awe, she's so cute. What's your name?" Play it cool Vic. "Victoria." "That's a pretty name. Nice to meet you. I'm Austin." "I know. You're in one of my favorite bands." "Really? My band is one of your favorites? That's awesome!" He hugged me and I wasn't even close to his chest. Austin was tall as the empire state building.

Mike brought his hands simultaneously and rubbed them. "So, who's hungry?" Austin and I said "I am." at the same time and we laughed it off.

We ordered and when our sushi came, Austin would eat so much of it. I had to admit, I liked sushi now. Mike, wow, thank you for bringing me here.
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts about this chapter?