12 Days of Christmas

Day Seven

"Niall, look what I got for us!" Louis grinned walking into the living room.

"What?" Niall asked glancing up at Louis.

"A gingerbread kit!"

"A what?"

"A gingerbread kit! We're going to decorate a gingerbread house!"

Niall nodded, "Cool. Do we eat it too?"

"No. So do you want to make it?" Louis' eyes were wide and hopeful as Niall stared at him.

Niall smiled and nodded, "Yeah of course."

"Awesome. Let's go to the kitchen yeah? We'll probably make a mess."

While Louis started setting up the kitchen Niall ran to his room to grab Michael Buble's Christmas album before putting it into their stereo and joining Louis at the kitchen table.

“So what do we have to do?” Niall asked resting his head on Louis’ arm.

“Well you’ve got to not eat anything.” Louis said flicking Niall’s nose.

Niall huffed and moved away from Louis so he wasn’t leaning on him anymore and looked at the ingredients to the kit before him. He glanced at the box but thought fuck it and started icing the house the way he wanted.

“Niall, sweetheart you can’t just ice all of it like that.”

“I do want I want.” Niall replied back shrugging.

Louis giggled, “Right because you’re a carefree mofo.”

Niall laughed, his eyes squinting and his head thrown back as he laughed at Louis’ comment that wouldn’t have been that funny to anyone but Niall. Louis smiled at Niall and kissed his neck before looking back at the gingerbread house Niall poorly iced. Louis stared at it for a couple of seconds trying to figure out how he could fix it before deciding on a much better plan. Louis took the icing from Niall and looked at him innocently before smearing it all over Niall’s face.

Niall gasped and stared at Louis completely shocked, “What the hell, mate?”

Louis giggled, “I decided you’d be a much better house than that stupid gingerbread.”

Before Niall could even protest even further Louis put gum drop on Niall’s nose, giggling the whole time. Niall knew that if he were to fight Louis off, the result would be a lot worse than what’s happening to him now. Niall sat as still as he could with Louis spreading more icing over his face and putting more sweets on his face. When Louis started decorating a little too close to his hair, Niall swatted Louis’ hand away.

“Oi, don’t you think you’re done?”

Louis stuck his tongue out a little accessing Niall’s face, Niall adding some more icing to Niall’s nose and put a gummy bear on it. Louis giggled again and took a few pictures and posted them on twitter much to Niall’s dismay.

“Okay, you going to help me clean all this shit off my face?” Niall asked getting up to head over to the sink.

Before he could even turn on the water, Louis was out of his seat and pinning Niall against the counter. Louis ate the gummy bear from his nose first then trialed his lips all across Niall’s face eating the sweets off of him. Louis licked Niall’s chin making the younger boy let out another laugh

“Louis!” Niall squealed trying to push his boyfriend away.

“What? You taste delicious.”