Status: Whispers guess who has started writing some chapters for this fic again

Someone Like You

Chapter 3

The two boys wandered down the dark streets, about a foot worth of space between their shoulders filled with awkward tension. “So, did you really enjoy the show?” Frank asked Gerard, trying to fill the silence. He didn’t like silence; not in situations like this. Silence was dangerous.
“Yeah!” Gerard enthused, “I really did!”
“You looked kind of uncomfortable…” Frank had noticed Gerard every so often when the house lights had risen slightly brighter. It was difficult, because the stage lights made it almost impossible to see anything, but he was just barely able to make out Gerard’s awkward outline shuffling round in the corner.
“It’s just… not really my scene to be honest. I’ve never been to anything like that before, so, honestly, I didn’t really know what to do.”

Frank stopped dead in his tracks, surprising Gerard when he kept on walking and ended up having to back track. “Are you telling me,” Frank started slowly, “That you’ve never been to a show before?” Gerard nodded, slightly embarrassed. “You’ve never experienced a mosh pit?” Gerard shook his head again. “That’s it. I know where we’re going.”
“I thought we were going to go and eat?” Gerard asked innocently, getting worried now. He had thought he’d escaped those kinds of experiences for tonight.
“Nope! I know where this really awesome band are playing tonight, and we. Are. Going. Whether you want to or not.” Frank grabbed Gerard’s hand again this time, the awkwardness forgotten for now amidst Frank’s excitement. Even Gerard had to admit that he was losing some of his nervousness thanks to second hand buzz from Frank.

The two boys half jogged half ran for about five minutes until they found themselves outside of a warehouse with a large queue of people outside. Both of them were slightly out of breath from the exertion, but it didn’t seem to bother Frank who had a huge grin spread across his face. Gerard spared a few moments to catch his breath and then took in the large building in front of them. From where they were standing you could already hear the loud, slightly muffled music, and feel the bass beneath the concrete. The building looked fairly run down, apart from the large neon sign above the door which lit up the entire street. There were two large doormen standing outside the single entrance stopping the large amounts of people waiting outside from getting in.

“Frank, I’m really not sure we’re going to be able to get in here…” Gerard mumbled, half thankful but actually half disappointed too. Maybe if he had been with Frank the whole experience would have been different; better. “There are a lot of people waiting to get in. we could be waiting here all night.”
“Na, we don’t have to worry about that,” Frank shrugged, leading the both of them right past the queue and up to the front so they were standing in front of the two men dressed entirely in black who towered above the both of them.

“Oh, hey Frank,” one of the men said, to which Frank replied with a, “S’up, dude,” as they did some fancy fist bump handshake thing that looked far too difficult for Gerard to even try to remember. “Me and a mate are here to see the show, if that’s alright?” Frank continued as Gerard stood slightly behind awkwardly. He didn’t particularly like the array of dirty looks they were receiving from the people who had been waiting in the queue all night.

Still, both boys were out of their sight within seconds because the men had opened the door for them and Frank was dragging Gerard into yet another humid, smoke filled club. This club was a lot larger on the inside than the last and, even though there was a lot more people too, there was still more room to move around which made Gerard more comfortable. The last band had just finished and most of the people were spreading out from the dance floor seems as it was going to be a little while before the next band played. “Drink?” Frank asked Gerard, raising his eyebrows.
“Um, no thanks,” Gerard mumbled. He didn’t want Frank to waste more money on him than he already had with buying Gerard alcohol.
“How about I get you something other than beer this time?” Frank wasn’t really asking this time, and instead dragged Gerard to an empty area of the bar where they had to wait a while to get served.

This time Frank handed Gerard a drink that was in a plastic cup. Because it was so dark, it was impossible to tell what colour it was. “What is it?” Gerard asked.
“Doesn’t matter,” Frank replied, “Just drink it.” Gerard took a large swig of the liquid. It was still incredibly bitter and it burned like hell as it washed down his throat, but somehow it was more bearable than the beer he had tried earlier. Deciding that maybe this entire situation might be easier to handle if he was at least slightly intoxicated, he brought the cup to his lips again and downed the entire thing. “There ya go!” Frank exclaimed, smiling proudly, before ordering Gerard another, which he gladly took.

The two boys stayed at the bar for a while, drinking and talking, although more drinking. Gerard was actually starting to get incredibly tipsy, but nowhere near as wasted as Frank already was. Frank informed Gerard that experiencing a mosh pit was a mandatory achievement every person was to achieve before they, like, died, and so Gerard found himself being dragged to the dance floor where they pushed their way directly into the centre of the large crowd.

The next band hadn’t even started yet, but people were already crushing in so close that it was impossible not to be squashed on every side by someone else. When Frank saw how uncomfortable Gerard still was he pulled him closer so that most of him was being touched by Frank instead of the random drunk people neither of them knew. Gerard’s mind went into overload thinking that Frank was making a move, but when the other boys attention went back to eagerly awaiting the band, he relaxed again and instead was thankful that 1)he was no longer being crushed by that kind of gross girl in the mini dress and 2) he was able to look closer at and even touch Franks tattoos without seeming like a total creeper.

The heat was rising amongst the crowd as more and more people crushed together to get as close to the stage as possible. People began to scream and chant for the band, whose name Gerard still couldn’t make out because the noise was so muffled, but then as soon as the stage lights shone and the band began to take their places, he knew who they were instantly. He’d heard that Black Flag had started doing secret underground shows all across the country, but he had never thought that he would actually get to go to one. No wonder there was such a queue outside.

They didn’t bother with an introduction; why would they need one? They just went straight into the first song and the crowd erupted into screams, singing and movement. People were crashing into each other from all angles, meaning that you had no choice but to move. Gerard didn’t care anymore, and Frank had never really cared to begin with. They both just went with it; screaming and shouting and jumping and singing and laughing along with everyone else. The feeling was incredible and Gerard wondered how he could ever have missed out on all of this for so long. There was nothing quite like the feeling of being connected to so many people at one time.

The songs kept coming one after another. Every so often someone on stage would say something and they would be met with an eruption of cheers from the crowd, Gerard and Frank included, and then they would launch back into another song. Both boys were getting hot and sweaty but neither made any move to leave their position in the middle of the pit. They had been pulled apart every now and then, but they had mostly ended up getting back to each other again.

At this moment in time, Gerard was directly behind Frank, pressed against him so that they were rubbing against each other as they moved. Neither noticed at first, but then when Gerard did notice his position, thanks to the alcohol, he found the confidence to bring his hands down and hold Franks waist as they both moved. It took Frank a minute to notice, but when he did he wrapped his arms behind him so they were loose around Gerard’s neck. The position pulled Gerard’s head down slightly and he decided to go all the way and buried his head in the crook of Franks neck where he began to suck on the sensitive, salty skin there. They were still being pushed around slightly by the crowd, but neither were making a conscious effort to, now that Frank had thrown his head back and was trying to hold in moans. The whole atmosphere along with the close proximity and Gerard sucking at his neck was turning him on more than ever and he was finding it difficult to keep control.

Surprising Gerard, Frank suddenly whipped around so that they were face to face, the younger boy looking up at the older with his hands still around his neck, whilst Gerard’s hands were still loose on his waist. The shorter boy smirked slightly as the band, who both had seemed to mostly forget about despite how much they both loved them, launched into another song. Their lips crashed together, clumsy, and sloppy as they both were thrashed around amongst the crowd. They both opened their mouths at the same time so that their tongues found each other to only deepen the kiss.

The show lights were still flashing and the music was still pounding throughout the entire building as every single person within danced against one another not paying attention to anything but to music and the incredible atmosphere. Gerard couldn’t really tell what was going on anymore. All he was aware of was there was a lot of noise and hands touching and moving and groping at his skin as his hands did the same to theirs, and there were lips and tongues on his mouth and the skin of his neck and collar bone and he briefly realised he didn’t know where he had put his jacket, but then he realised his didn’t care because oh my fucking god whoever this was and whatever they were doing was fucking amazing and please oh god please do not let it stop.

Frank was rolling his hips against Gerard and they were both groaning and moaning loudly although the sound was almost completely drowned out by the music. They were still surrounded by people on all sides, pushing and pulling and dancing, but neither boys noticed anymore because they were basically dry fucking in the middle of the dance floor. Gerard swore he had never been this turned on in his entire life and he needed something, anything. He just wanted to fuck someone right now. Apparently Frank felt exactly the same because he was beginning to pull the two of them out of the pit and towards the dingy bathrooms located at the back of the bar, although he had enough skill to make sure that as he did neither their mouths nor their hips lost contact for too long as they stumbled through people.

They burst into the bathroom and Gerard immediately pushed Frank against the wall, almost smashing a mirror as they went. Frank wrapped his legs around Gerard’s waist and rolled his hips as Gerard sucked at his neck again. Frank threw his head back and moaned out loudly. Gerard was actually able to hear the noise now, and it just made the feelings of desperation even worse. Their mouths met again in a fit of lust and pleasure, calling out for the thing that both boys wanted more than anything right then.

Frank dropped his legs from around the others waist and pushed him backwards into a cubicle where he smashed the door shut and attacked Gerard’s own neck. The older boy let his head roll back as he gasped and tried desperately to keep hold of any kind of rational thought he had, although most was long gone. Frank felt like being a tease tonight, so he pulled up Gerard’s t-shirt excruciatingly slowly with one finger and then placed very light kisses along his bare stomach, smirking when Gerard whined and grappled at the plastic surface of the cubicle wall for something to keep hold of.

Gerard’s mind had a habit of snapping into focus at the worst times possible, and it would usually always end up with him losing out on things that he really wanted. This was one of those times. Just as Frank was fully on his knees in front of him and finally about to unzip his tight jeans, Gerard really realised what he was doing. “Frank, stop,” he grunted, even though really what he wanted to say was ‘fucking hell Frank just keep going oh my god Frank please’. Franks hands froze on Gerard’s zipper and he looked up as Gerard looked down. Frank looked so confused and actually kind of vulnerable in such a position and it reminded Gerard more of why he hated doing these kinds of things. They were always so dirty, and the people who did them were also just dirty. This wasn’t the kind of thing he did; this wasn’t him. Evidently though, this was something Frank had a lot of experience with, and it convinced Gerard even further of what he had begun to suspect earlier on that night; they really weren’t right for each other, at all.

“Why?” Frank asked innocently.
“I- I don’t want this,” Gerard sighed, looking away and glaring at the opposite side of the cubicle instead.
“Are you sure?” Frank said, eyeing Gerard’s boner which was kind of directly in front of his face, “Because I don’t think your body agrees, dude.” Gerard sighed again and pulled Frank up by his shoulders.
“I- I’m sorry about this,” Gerard mumbled again, and then, before Frank could say anything else, Gerard slipped quickly out of the cubicle.

Frank rushed out of the bathroom after him to try and catch him, but the crowds in the bar were too big and it was impossible to see him anywhere. Frank sighed and flopped against the wall behind him where he slipped to the ground. “Fuck.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long omg i swear i'll try my best to not leave it that long again

and thank you for the comments you guys are all amazing and brilliant and i love you all seriously

Thankyou for reading!!
xoxo