Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

You're So Worth All Of This Torture.

Alice's POV
I stood on Mike's front step blankly staring at his front door.
"Mike." I whispered as the tears began falling down my face. He's gone, I can't have him back. He was right, this was my fault. He wouldn't accept my apology no matter how many times I would say I'm sorry, I really did fuck up. I began to sob harder and I made my way to my car. I slumped into my seat and began to sob harder.
"Mike, please." I whispered as I looked up at his window, his light was on but no sign of Mike was seen threw it. I wiped away my tears and began to back out of his drive way. I guess I'll go see Tony now. But- before I do that, I need to talk to Vic again. I drove to his house, silencing my mind from everything. I can't even cry until I get to Vic's.
-
"Alice, you're back so soon?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.
I rolled my eyes. "So that's how you greet your best friend from coming back from vacation?" I laughed as I jumped into Mike's arms.
"I'll only thank you if you got ice cream, cup cake batter, and watch Harry Potter with me."
I smirked as I held the bag up to his face. "I got the stuff."
He looked at the bag then to me and smiled. "I got the worlds best best friend."
I shrugged. "Hey, it's what I'm here for."
He let me in and I jumped on his back as he ran to his couch throwing me onto it. "So are we going to bake the cupcakes?"
He nodded. "Sure, then you can tell me all about New York!"
My smile widened. "You actually want to know?"
He looked up as he was putting the tub of ice cream into the freezer. "It would be weird for me not to know."
I took out eggs, milk, oil, and all the things needed to bake the cupcakes. "It was good, my cousin was fun, I brought you back a little something." I smiled.
His eyes sparkled with excitement "Really?"
I put some batter on his face and laughed. "Yes."
"Oh you think you're going to get off that easy?!" He chuckled as he grabbed a spoon and came running to me.
"Bring it on mother fucker!!" I yelled as I threw some more batter at him.
He laughed and threw some more at me. "Try harder!"
"No fare you can throw further!" I groaned as I got closer to him and he threw a chunk at my face.
"Got you!" He laughed as he danced around. "One point for me!"
I tackled him on the floor and began to laugh. "What one point for you?!" I laughed harder as I smashed cupcake batter all over his face. Ha take that Mike.
Mike pushed me off and threw another pile of batter on me. "Okay, we're even."
I laughed and he helped me up. "Okay yes even."
He handed me a warm rag and he got one for himself. "Now we have to clean, so much for cupcakes."
I shrugged and began to pick up the cupcake mess we made. "So anyways I got you're present right here, I'll hand it to you when were done."
"Alright." He looked up and smiled.
We finished cleaning and he bare hugged me. "Now present!"
I walked over and handed him a bag. "Hope you like it."
He began to open it as the biggest smile spread across his faced "Oh my god Alice you didn't?!"
I smiled and nodded. "Oh but I did."
I know nothing about Harry Potter but I got him the Robe they wear at that Hogwart school or whatever, and the glasses Harry has, and it came with a wand, the scarf that was weird in color, and the position spell book or whatever.
"But I did."
He came and gave me the biggest hug. "Thank you so much, this is the best gift anyone has given me."
"You're welcome. Oh and here." I bent down to another bag and handed it to him.
He rose his eye brows "Another gift?"
I smiled "It came with it."
He opened it and he smirked "Seriously, you're the best." His smile got bigger as he held the Harry Potter shirt to his chest.
"It's nothing." I crossed my arms across my chest and sighed. That smile made me smile, nothing felt better then making Mike happy.
"Seriously thank you it's the best thing I've gotten." He embraced me into a tight hug.
I snuggled into his chest lightly and sighed "You're welcome."
-
I snapped out of the flash back as I pulled into Vic's drive way. Tears filling my eyes. I remember that out of everything? I slumped out of my car and dragged myself to his door. I knocked and moments later Vic opened it.
"Hey, how did it go?"
I looked up at him and bursted into tears. "Alice what's wrong?!" He asked in a panic.
"He didn't forgive me." I blurted as he sat me on his couch.
He rubbed my leg and sighed. "Hun, I'm so sorry."
My crying began to get harder as I shook my head. "I messed everything up, he will never forgive me. He slammed the door in my face and I just can't he's gone Vic. Mike is gone. I don't know what to do without my best friend!" I began to sob harder and landed on his shoulder.
He gave my shoulder a tight squeeze and dropped his arms around me. "Alice it's okay. Give it time and eventually you'll have Mike, you're still his best friend he can't be mad at you Mike really cares about you."
I sniffled and clung to him tighter "No he doesn't."
"Trust me, he's never had a friend like you."
"I messed it up."
Vic frowned "Hey don't blame this on you okay? It isn't your fault, sure you did mess up, but just give Mike his space and time. He'll forgive you."
"You really think so?" I asked wiping away my tears.
"I know so." He nodded and hugged me tighter.
"Thanks, again."
"Hey anytime man." Vic smiled and helped me up. "Now go to Tony, he must be worried about you."
I nodded. "I'll see you later."
"See you." He smiled and I walked back to my car. Now I must go to Tony's.
-
Tony's POV
"Where were you?!" I questioned Alice as she walked threw my door.
"Vic's."
I got really confused. "Why were you over there?"
"Oh I don't know to find out about the knew tour cause someone just locked himself in his room when he came home!"
I looked up and bit my lip. "Mhm."
She shook her head "I'm tired. I'm just going to go home, I'm not in the mood right now."
Not in the mood? "What am I even doing?!" I chocked out.
"Nothing I'll see you later."
"Alice!" I called out as she was walking to the door. She stopped but didn't turn around. "Tony, I just want to be in my bed right now, I'll see you later okay?"
Before I could speak I she walked out the door and I threw myself on the couch and began to throw my phone at the wall. I don't know why, maybe because it was the first thing in reach.
"Whatever." I mumbled and ran upstairs and jumped onto my bed.
"Sleep never sounded so good." I sighed as I slumped onto my pillow. Maybe in the morning I'll call Mike to make up with him. Things were out of line. They really were. He is one of my best friends and band mate. We can't be like this, especially since a tour was coming up. We had to fix this right now. Before it was to late. Yeah, I'll call Mike in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think is going to happen between Mike and Tony? :o I hope nothing bad :c Well feed back will be nice c': Thanks for reading I hope you liked it! c: Title credit goes to Man Overboard <33 Thanks for reading much love :)