Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Hello Old Friend.

Alice's POV
I ran inside my house and to my couch. My separation anxiety was pretty much kicking me over the edge. I needed Mike, I have never not gone this long talking to him. Whenever I get so attached to someone I can not see life without them, I basically get so attached. And just my luck I got really attached to well Mike.
"Do I even have one?" I whispered.
I got up and walked over to my bathroom where my make up bag was, I unzipped it and took out my eyeliner sharpener. I held it up to the light and with all the "strength" I manged to pull together I slammed it on my counter causing it to break into tiny pieces. I haven't used this method since high school when I met the guys and the basically changed my life. Hello old friend, old sweet sweet friend. I took of my clothes and was in nothing but my underwear and locked my bathroom door. I don't know why, force of habit maybe? I walked over to the blade and rotated it in between my finger tips as I sat myself in my bathtub. I sighed and looked down at my legs.
"Hello old friend." I blankly whispered as I harshly ripped the blade across my thigh.
I looked down at the blood running down my leg and shook my head. This simply isn't enough, it wont due. I skipped it aross and down my thigh until I had about fifty cuts. I'm still not even satisfied. I looked at my other thigh and did the same until I had fifty cuts on my on it. But guess what? I'm still not satisfied I need more. I thought about Mike and looked at my arm and began cutting at it harshly. I did the same to the other one and I put the blade down and tears began to stream down my face. I got out of my bathtub and began running the water, I don't want blood to stain my tub. After I cleaned it up I may as well take a shower. I jumped in as the steaming hot water burned every cut it touched. I hissed at the pain, I forgot how this part really hurts.
~~~~~~~~~~~
After my hour in the shower I got out and looked in the mirror and sighed out of disgust. Oh well at least I feel better. I'm such a weak and ugly person, no wonder why Mike wants nothing to do with me. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my bedroom. I'll just wear sweats and my black pull over sweater. I changed into them and then scrunched up my hair, it's not like I'll be doing anything. After I was finished with that my phone began to ring.
"What Tony?" I asked as I looked in the mirror and then rolled my eyes at myself.
"I don't care what you say I'm coming over."
"No."
"Alice yes."
No point in arguing. "You got twenty minuets, if you're later than that I'll not open the door. I'll order the pizza."
He laughed. "I only need ten minuets. See you in a bit."
"Okay see you."
I hung up and slammed my head on the wall. I don't want to see anyone right now. I only want to see Mike.We all know that won't happen but ugh. O just really hate myself right now. I groaned as I picked up my phone to order the pizza. Tony was vegetarian so I'll just get cheese.
-
Tony's POV
I sprinted to Alice's door, hmmm I made it here in nine minuets, I feel so proud of myself! I lightly laughed to myself as I ran up to her door and began knocking on it. Seconds later Alice opened it and weakly smiled at me letting me in. I closed the door as I wrapped my arms around her waist and began kissing at her neck.
"Hey." I mumbled as I moved my lips up and down her neck.
She leaned her head back causing more skin to show and I sucked on it harder as she ran her hands threw my hair. I picked her up and walked to her room throwing her on the bed. I got on top of her and crashed my lips on hers roughly. I ran my hands up her shirt as she did the same to me.
"Tony no not right-" She whimperd but I cut her off by giving her another kiss.
I lifted up her pull over and threw it on the floor. I began lightly kissing her stomach as I began to make my way down to take off her sweats. I finally reached them and began to pull them off and I took them off I smiled but it soon fadded away. Tears filled my eyes.
"Alice what's this?" I manged to choke out.
She sat up and wrapped her arms around her and I noticed the same amount of fresh cuts on both of her arms and thighs.
"I haven't seen this on you since high school." I began tracing her cuts.
"I'm sorry. You most likely thing I'm really ugly or something, or a freak."
I shook my head and crawled towards her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. "No." I lightly kissed her cheek.
She turned to face me and tears filled her eyes. "I'm sorry Tony."
I grabbed her arm and began to kiss it. "No matter what I still think you're beautiful. I'll never think other wise."
She smiled as she hugged onto me tighter.
I looked down "Do you want to tell me why?" Seriously, why?
"Not right now, I'm in no mood. I just want to forget about it."
I nodded and held her closer. "I won't ask again."
She sighed as the door bell rang. "That's the pizza." She whispered and we both sat up.
"I'll go get it." I mumbled then rolled off her bed. I began to slump to the door. What was wrong with Alice? No time for questions, she needs me.
-
Mike's POV
I grabbed my phone and looked threw my contacts, I need to talk to someone or I'll die. I scrolled down and saw my old friend Ashley, we were great friends we still talk here and there. Hmm maybe she'll want to hang out. I clicked call on her number and the phone began to dial. After a couple of rings there it was she answered.
"Hello?"
I smiled. "Ashley!"
She laughed "Mike? Why are you bothering me?"
I looked down "I don't know, I was wondering since I haven't seen you in a while maybe you'll want to hang out and do something like dinner."
She stood silent for a moment "Yeah that will be great I would love to catch up with you."
"Ahh great, how about I pick you up at around uh 8:00? It gives you and hour and thirty to get ready."
"Sounds good, call me when you're on your way, see you in a bit Mike."
"See you." I then hung up and sighed. Alright got plans for tonight.
I ran to my bathroom and turned on the water. A quick shower will help.
--
After I was clean I grabbed my Harry Potter shirt-
No. Alice gave this to you. You can't wear this.
I threw it on the floor and seatled for one of Jaxin's love before glory pull overs and my black skinny's and vans. I fixed my hair and put on a beanie. After I was satisfied with the way I look I guess I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my wallet, keys and phone. I looked at the time and it was already 7:30, wow. I didn't know I took that long. I walked down stairs and out of my house, quickly locking the door. I jumped into my seat and called Ashley back.
"Hey on my way."
"See you then." Her voice chimmed. I pulled out of my drive way and onto the road. Okay, lets see how this goes out. Ashley is actually this really cute blonde. She was very perky and adorable and happy. She's pretty cool. I hope tonight is good and I do not regret having human contact.
-
Ashley's POV
I head a knock on the door and smiled. I haven't seem Mike in forever, it would be so great to catch up with him. I ran to the door pretty much excited. I opened my door to Mike leaning on my outside wall. (He actually looks really bummed) I ignored it and gave him a big hug.
"Mike!" I smiled.
"Hey Ash, I haven't seen you in forever!"
I groaned as I let him go and closed the door and locked it. "Cause you're to cool."
He grabbed my hand and smiled."Sorry."
I shrugged. "Hey well it happens."
I then entered his car and turned to him. "So were do we plan on going."
"Hunnington. They have this really cool bar and plus I thought maybe we can hang out at the beach." He then began to drive and I sighed.
"That actually seems like fun."
"Hope it is."
Not going to be weird with myself but why does Mike look more attractive than usual? I mean he always looks good but today he sort of looks I don't know, more sexy.
"So how have you been?" Mike finally asked me.
I looked up and then glanced at him. "I've been really good, actually."
He nodded. "Ahh, and is that because of a guy?"
I laughed. "No."
"What? You don't have a boyfriend, a really beautiful girl like you should have a boyfriend Ash."
I shrugged. "I really don't have time for a boyfriend now a days and I don't care really all that much for one right now."
He looked at me real quick then back to the road. "Ahh well I see."
Something about Mike looks really sad. It sort of bummed me out more because I love Mike, we were great friends, I don't like to see him sad.
"And how about you? Is there any girl that has you?"
He shook his head. "Nah, I don't have a girlfriend. I mean I'm in love with someone but she doesn't want me so that's cool."
Ahh that is why he's sad.
"Who is she? Well if you don't mind me asking." I asked.
"Nah it's okay, but do you remember Alice?"
I nodded. "Your best friend? Vic's girlfriend?" I asked.
"Yeah, well were not really talking right now and Vic left her for Jaime."
"Aww Vic and Jaime are together?" That's so cute, he's always loved him.
Even when I met them in collage well, I just hung out with Mike sometimes, the others I only talked to cause Mike. Mike and I were not all that close but we enjoyed each other's company. Was he my close friend, no. Was he my friend, yes.
"But why wouldn't Alice like you?"
He shrugged. "She's with Tony now, and she doesn't even know how I really feel and we aren't really talking right now so."
"That's really confusing." Seriously this is confusing.
"Yeah."
"Well we shouldn't talk all about that then. Lets just forget about it and have fun."
He smiled. "Yes we shall do that."
----~
We both stumbled into my dark house kissing each other with no meaning. I must say though it feel pretty damn good. I backed up into my bedroom and closed the door.
"Are you sure?" I asked as I looked up into his broken eyes.
He nodded. "If you really want to help me out, you'll do this so I can just forget about Alice for tonight."
I nodded as I lifted up his shirt. "Okay just for you."
He crashed his lips onto mines again. "Thanks, you're really being a great friend."
I smiled as I kissed him back. "Hopefully you do forget about her for tonight."
He weakly smiled as he began to kiss me some more. Seriously, I hope he forgets Alice. I really hope this works and he cheers up. I got lost in the kissing as he took of my shirt.
"This better work Mike." I mumbled.
This better work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for randomly throwing in Ashley's Point of View I thought it would be better:p Feed back is welcomed and thanks for reading much love and I hope you enjoyed it thanks again :) <3