Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

No Gut's No Glory.

Tony's POV (two months later)
"Baby you ready?" Alice asked as she threw her suit cases down the stairs and ran to my room.
"Almost." I sighed as I folded my last shirt into my bag.
We had to leave for No Guts No Glory tonight and I must say I'm actually really really excited. I had the best feeling about this tour. I don't know why, we got all the art work and it's the fucking best we had. Something just give's a really really good vibe you know? Whatever it is, I'm so excited about it. We have to head out for San Francisco in less then five minuets and I haven't finished packing.
-
Magically I finished packing and we we're about 30 minuets from show time. Actually, Miss May I, Woe Is Me, Let Live, The Amity Affliction killed it, we had a lot to live up to right now.
"Tony?" Mike came next to me as he saw the sudden stress on my face.
"Yeah?"
"You'll play fine okay, for now and the rest of the tour, look how amazing our set looks. It is going to be great okay?" He squeezed my shoulder and I smiled.
We walked up to Jaime and Vic who were strumming their bass and guitar real quick.
"Tone you ready?" Jaime smiled up at me.
I nodded. "Yes sir."
"Great let's do this." Vic started bouncing.
"Guys you're on." Casey came in and told us.
"Let's go!" Mike jumped up and down before dragging me to stage.
"What's up San Fran!" Vic screamed to the crowd. I over looked it and oh this was going to be great. I smiled and looked at Vic who was already pumping the crowd. He lifted up his finger slightly signaling me to go.
I looked down and started the first chord into one of the fastest upbeat songs on our album.
"You're my favorite explosion! A violin with no hands plays symphony's with no words. A drowning boy with no voice is praying someone is up there telling him you"
"Better not get back up!" Jaime screamed.
I saw Vic's smile come onto his face and I laughed. "I spit my heart into this red cup. I better pick it back up I might ruin you're night."
-
Alice's POV
"Okay and you want this one right?" I asked the fan who was looking at her merch.
"I don't know what would you get?"
I smiled. "Who's you're favorite one?"
She started to giggle. "Tony, I love Tony he's so cute and so awkward and so shy and so turtle like."
I looked down and laughed. Of course my boyfriend would be a lot of the girls favorite. "Well" I said picking up the baseball tee. "Tony told me this one was his favorite of the merch."
Her eyes began to sparkle. "Are you and Tony close? Oh my god does he smell good?"
"Yeah him and I are pretty close. And he smells pretty amazing, but in complete honesty Jaime smells the best." I looked down and laughed. It is true, Jaime smells so good, I can't describe it. He just smells great.
"Omg Jaime is just so amazing, what shirt is his favorite?"
I handed her the other Pierce The Veil base ball tee. "It has to be this one."
"What about Mike?" She stroked the table.
"This one. Oh and if you want Vic's too it's this one." I handed her both of the Pierce The Veil hoodies.
"You're sure right?"
I nodded. "Of course. Now that will be $!20"
She nodded and handed me the money. "Thank you."
I smiled. "Anytime."
I smiled as the people began to leave, show was over already?
"Guess who?" Someone said as they covered my eyes.
I laughed. "Jaime."
He began to laugh as I heard gasps as running came rushing to us. Jaime gave me a small smirk as he jumped up on the table.
"Hey guy's." He smiled to the little crowd looking up at him.
I heard a girl burst into tears as Jaime looked at her. He hopped off the table and went walking to her.
"Hey why are you crying?" He asked her.
"You're my hero and you're just right here infront of me."
He smiled as he began dragging her to the light. "And for that I want a picture with you."
He embraced her in a big hug as I snapped the picture (it was the most adorable thing in the world)
He looked at her bare arms and frowned. "Hunny what's this?" He pointed to her cuts.
She looked at them and up at him. "I'm sorry."
He hugged her and she started crying again. "Sweetie I know you're stronger than that, promise me you won't do it again?"
"I don't think I can." She mumbled.
He sighed and snatched the camera from me. Jez you can ask.
"What's your name?"
"Amanda."
He nodded and turned back to me. "Alice hold this for me and push the video button."
I did as I was told and smiled. "Ready."
"Amanda. Hey yeah you said that I'm your hero. I'm so thrilled. And please, for me, don't cut again okay? When your down watch this, remember that I love you. Please don't ever hurt yourself like that, you need to smile. I think you're beyond beautiful and I believe in you. No matter what you're strong and you can do it. I love you."
He turned to her and hugged her. "You can do it."
I stopped filming and saved it and handed Jaime the camera. Seriously he was the nicest thing ever, it's great for people to look up to him.
After he was done with that he signed a bunch of fans things and took pictures with them.
I grabbed all the merch and handed it to Casey and waited for Jaime.
"It sounded like you guys put on a great show." I smiled as we walked threw the floor and out threw the back.
"It was, it was really great. So Tony and Mike are going to the bar, Vic said he wanted to stay behind." He said with a smirk as he met up with Tony and Mike in the back.
"Have fun." I hugged Jaime and kissed Tony and left. Maybe I should go hang out with Vic. Jaime did say he was staying in the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay short crappy chapter I know sorry :c But it is the first date of the tour! Read next chapter and see what happens to when Alice hangs out with Vic, and see the guys night out. Feed back is welcomed (But you don't have to say anything with this chapter since it's pretty short and nothing much happens.) Thanks for reading though, much love<3 c: