Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Why Would I Let You Go?

Mike's POV
As I woke up in the morning, the only one awake was Vic. Great. How is it that Tony and him can have Alice but I can't? Def, there is something wrong with me. I love her with everything. I've been waiting for her to come talk to me but she hasn't done so. I just left her alone.
"Hey." Vic took a sip of his coffee then put it back down, looking so sad. "You don't hate me to, do you?"
I shook my head. "Nah, I mean I hate you but not for that reason."
He lightly laughed "I fucked up."
"Big time, why Vic?"
He sighed. "You had to see the look in her eyes, she looked so broken and I wanted to fix it, next thing you know she crashed her lips onto mines and in the heat of everything I found myself returning the kiss back. I didn't even mean too, I just thought I was helping for her sake. I can't forget the look in her eyes that showed how broken she really was."
I looked down and began tracing the table. "Is it my business to know?"
He looked around and leaned in closer. "If I tell you, you have to swear not to mention anything." He began to whisper. I shook my head.
"Okay, it was because." His whisper became so low that I barley could hear him. "You."
"Me? What did I do?"
"She just started talking about how much she misses you as her best friend."
"Oh so now it's my fault?" I was actually beginng to get angry. Seriously Alice if you just would of talked to me this would of never happened. Is it really my fault? No fuck you Alice I had nothing to do with it. How is it my fault that you started making out with my brother? It broke me into pieces to even see.
"So" Vic began to speak pulling me back into the conversation.
"So what?"
He rolled his eyes. "You weren't paying attention."
"Psh of course I was."
"Then what did I say?"
Shit. "Uh"
"I was asking you if I should talk to Jaime when he wakes up."
I shook my head. "He's not gonna want to talk to you."
"But I want him." Vic sighed.
I patted his shoulder. "Well, should of thought of that before you maced all up on Alice. First thing I would be doing if I were you is to be saying sorry to Tony."
"Why him first?"
"Because yours and Jaime's relationship isn't the only one you fucked up Vic." I looked at him and his eyes widened, sorrow gleaming in them.
"I didn't mean too I just wanted to help then she kissed me." Vic whined. I felt bad. I can tell he really didn't mean for what happened last night to happen. Since Vic knows how bad it is to be cheated on. He'll never intend to do it to hurt someone. I can tell it was just heat of the moment. But why did Alice kiss him?
"Why did she do it?" I asked Vic.
"Comfort." He ran his hands threw his hair and began to cry a little. "Mike, if I can take it back, I would. I never meant for it to happen. I wish Jaime can see that and I wish Tony can find it in him and forgive me. I'm such a fucking dick!" He began to cry and I pulled him into a big hug.
"Shh, Vic bro it isn't your fault."
"Yes it is." He mumbled threw my chest.
"Believe it or not Vic, Jaime loves you more than the whole world. He will forgive you because he loves you. He knows he can't live without you."
He clung onto me harder as his sobs did the same. "I need Jaime, he can't leave me. What would I do without him?"
-
Jaime's POV
I was over hearing Mike's and Vic's conversation since they started talking. Those bastards can't keep quite for anything.
"I need Jaime, he can't leave me. What would I do without him?" I heard Vic sob out that sentence as I laid there, feeling pretty lifeless.
What is he talking about? I need him. He can be fine without me, but without him, I would be miserable at my best. Should I forgive Vic? I mean it sounds like he really didn't mean it. I don't even know anymore.
I hopped off my bunk and into the kitchen and saw Vic and Mike on the table. Mike looked up at me and gave me a shy smile. He got up and Vic looked up, his face all wet from his sobbing.
"Mikey where yo-" He suddenly looked at me and broke down into more tears.
I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. Gently kissing his head. "Vic it's okay I know you didn't mean it okay? What you said to Mike right now I just can't let you be like this, I need you more than anything. I know you were just being the good soul you are now please." I lifted up his head as tears streamed down his warm gentle face. "No more crying. You shouldn't be crying I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere okay? I forgive you." I pushed his lips against mines as he began to slowly tug at my hair.
"I'm so sorry Jaime, I wish I can take it back I didn't mean to do it."
I kissed his shoulder. "What happened happened okay? We should just forget about it and just focus on us." I put his hair behind his ear and I smiled. "Vic, I can't even imagine life without you, don't you know that? I love you so much, I can't let go. I know that was a mistake, I believe you. Every part of my body believes you. Now lets just forget about it."
He pushed his lips onto mines once again and he began to cry. "I love you, I never ever want to lose you."
"I love you too."
"Lets go watch Toy Story." He smirked as he stood up and grabbed my hand.
I took it and followed him closely to the couch and sat down on it while he put the DVD in and came back to me. He laid down as the movie started. I pulled his body close to mines and he sighed.
"This feels the most right than anything in this world."
I locked his hands to mines and kissed his cheeks. "I love you."
A smile crept onto his face as he quickly pecked my lips.
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't keep Fuenciado broken up because Fuenciado and you know I can't and ugh OTP that's why! Aww they're just so cute. Comments? Yeah they would be great! Lets see what happens between Tony and Alice next ;o Next show is next chapter too so lets see how this goes! Thanks for reading much loving from me to you guys<3