Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

I'm Sick of Waiting for My Life to Come to Me

Alice's POV
"Mike?" I kept stumbling over my feet as I looked for Mike, I had a Jack and Coke in my hand that I wasn't so interested in. All I know is I want Mike and I can't find him, hmm I wonder where he can be. I sighed and went back to the front lounge and sat next to Vic and Jaime.
"Have you guys seen Mike?" I asked them.
They both looked at each other and then to me. "No, have you?" Jaime asked.
I rolled my eyes. "If I have do you think I would be asking you?" Jesus Jaime.
"Haha well that's true." Jaime giggled and looked around. "If I see him ill let you know." He smiled and Vic looked at me. "I'll let you know sweetie, we both will. Promise you, he's most likely asleep." Vic shrugged and took a shot of Vodka and made a face that signaled he really didn't like the flavor. I laughed as he shook his head. I got up and began walking to the back lounge. Seriously why am I even trying to drink I don't want to even drink. I sat my cup on the counter and began walking to the back lounge.Alright that takes care of one thing for me. I walked in scanning the room for a brief moment and I came across a passed out body on the floor. I began walking to it. Is that Mike? It shouldn't be Mike what's he doing? I got on my knees and gently lifted up the covers to a snoring Mike, yep that's Mike. I chuckled and his eyes flickered open.
"What?" He groaned and turned around.
"Why aren't you out there with us?"
"To tired for that shit." He mumbled threw his pillow.
"But your Mikey Whiskey Hands you do this all the time." I sat criss cross now next to him.
"Not tonight." He flipped over and smiled. "Why aren't you drunk?"
I looked down at him and sighed "I don't know it isn't the same without you I guess."
He sat up rubbing his eyes and laughed "Ahh, well okay." He threw himself back on the floor and yawned. "Now let me go back to sleep."
I jumped on top of him and pinned him down. "No you mother fucker! You will stay up with me!" We both laughed and he struggled under me. I stopped laughing and looked into his eyes, I've never actually appreciated how nice they are, and so well so brown. Wait what the hell am i thinking? He looked back up into my eyes, a small faint smile on his lips. I got off him as quickly as I could and sat next to him feeling a little awkward. I placed my hand on his forehead and smiled.
"I should let you sleep now."
He nodded and pointed to the door. "Out!" He laughed and I got up.
"Sweet dreams."
"Out." Mike lightly yelled and I closed the door. I began walking back to the lounge area and everyone was there but I looked at Vic.
"Vic?" I called out and he looked up and smiled. "Yes?"
"Where did Jaime go?"
"Oh." He smiled "The bus stopped real quick so he could go on a liquor run. More liquor and more problems."
"So he's the only one gone?"
"Exactamente." Vic sighed happily and got up. I slumped on to the couch and Tony came walking in and sat next to me.
"Alice what's up?" He smiled at me and I just smiled back.
"Just here dreading over the fact Mike would rather sleep then hang out right now." I fake pouted as Tony laughed.
"Well that's how it just happens sometimes." Tony then got up and walked away. Uh okay I think I'm just going to go on my bunk right now. I don't know I feel like I should get some sleep too.
"Alice?" Vic called over to me and I turned around. "Yeah?"
"I'm gonna go see if I can catch up with Jaime, wanna come?" Vic smiled down at me and I shook my head. "Nah I'm just going to sleep but thank you."
"Guess ill go by myself then see you in a little."
"Bye." I mumbled under my breath and climbed onto my bed. Sleep. I need some sleep. Yes. That's all I want.
-
Jamie's POV
I was walking along the sidewalk, it was really really windy and cold and I forgot my jacket. Fucking great. Well what do I expect from a fall night around 2:00 in the morning? I wrapped my arms tightly around myself, my teeth chattering filling the air. I let a loud groan escape my lips. I have a bad feeling a little about this, even though the liquor store is only a couple streets down still, this small town is pretty creepy. I shook the feeling off and sighed, just keep walking forward. I looked up at the trees and the leaves were falling all around me, my feet stomping on the cold earth and the leaves crunched and snapped underneath my feet. I took a look glimpse behind me and I saw a figure in the distance. I rode my eyebrows.
"Weird." I muttered and kept walking forward. I began to pick up my pace, let me get to the store and go back to Vic, please let me go back to Vic. I looked back and the figure was gone. I don't know what the hell is going on. I finally made it to the store and ran inside, the warm air swooshing right threw me, making me smile a bit, ahh that felt great. I quickly walked over the counter were the cashier was sitting.
"Excuse me?" I mumbled at the cashier and he looked up. "Where is your Smirnoff?"
"Towards the back." He smiled and pointed.
I nodded "Thanks." I then began walking to the back and grabbed two bottles of Smirnoff, some Vodka, Jack Daniels, and Wine. (Why not we all need Wine) I then walked to the cashier and set the things down.
"All right." He quickly scanned the bottles "It will be $51.65 and I need your ID."
I reached into my wallet and pulled out sixty dollars and my ID the cashier scanned my ID and smirked.
"No wonder you looked so familiar." He chuckled as he handed me my change and put my bottles in a bag.
"Uhh what?" I asked, slightly confused.
"Your in Pierce The Veil right?"
I looked around and nodded. "Yeah I am."
"My daughter is a huge fan, she went to the L.A show tonight."
I laughed and grabbed the bags. "Aww I hope she had fun."
"I wouldn't know my wife took her." He shrugged.
"I hope she did, you have a good night and tell your daughter that means a lot."
"I will. Thanks." He handed me my ID and smiled. I waved bye as I walked out of the door and back to the side walk the really cold wind was blowing again. I shivered and I stopped to check my phone.
*One new message from Vic<3*
Jaime where are you?
*New message to Vic<3:
On my way back see you in ten I love you with all my heart<3
I pushed send and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I don't know I felt like Vic should be reminded how much I love him. I sighed and looked down. I heard my phone buzz and took it out to see Vic's name light up on my screen.
Vic<3: Well I'm on my way looking for you and I'm lost
I groaned and dialed his number. After a couple of rings I heard some muffling.
"Jaime," Vic breathed "Where are you?"
I smiled "Uhh" I looked at the stop sign in front of me. "Walnut and 18th"
"Where the fuck is that?!" He lightly yelled.
"Baby calm down and just try to make your way back to the bus okay?"
A couple of moments of silence happened and I grew worried.
"Vic?" I asked again. No answer. "Victor Vincent answer me!"
"Oh my god, Jaime hurry" He whispered.
"Babe what's going on?" I asked him.
"Just come. Hurry please, I'm on central and 21st about 3 blocks away from you, hurry I think Cara is behind me."
My eyes widened. My fist clenched and my body froze.
"Vic" I managed to choke threw my teeth. "Keep walking, ill be there in less than ten, stay on the phone."
"Hurry Jaime I'm scared."
I threw the bottles on the floor and heard them shatter and began running "I'm already going." I began to sprint faster.
"Jaime please try to hurry."
I slightly rolled my eyes "I'm running as fast as I can." My breathing began to pick up and I turned the corner "Okay I'm on twentieth already."
I squinted my eyes and saw a figure in the distance. "Hey raise your hand please?"
"Why?" Vic mumbled.
"Just do it!" I snapped.
"Okay I'm raising my hand!" I then saw the figure in the distance lift up their hand.
"Vic that's you you're walking down the street huh?!"
"Yeah do you see me?"
"I'm sprinting up the street!" I panted and began to run faster. I saw Vic become more clear and he looked up and began running to me.
"Jaime!" He yelled as he leaped into my arms and my grip tightened on him. "Oh my god!" He looked up and crashed his lips on mines really hard and I smiled. "I'm so scared." His grip tightened on me as he wrapped his legs around my waist and I held onto him.
"I'm here." I sighed and rubbed his back. "Nothing's gonna happen to you, I'm here I got you."
"I'm sorry I should of never made you go for more beer."
I kissed his forehead. "Hey no it's okay you shouldn't of came by yourself." I peeked over him.
"Where's Cara?"
"I don't know I think I lost her."
"Come on let's go back to the bus." We don't need her drama right now. This was enough.
"I was so scared Jaime I was walking to see if I can catch up with you and I turned around and she was right there I swear I was so scared."
"I should of hurried." He then barred his head in my chest and sighed.
"Not your fault I'm just happy to be in your arms, but Jaime what if she comes back?"
I looked down at him and he was right, what if she does try to come back and I'm not there what will happen? I shook my head. "We will handle this." We then walked in silence and I began to think. How will we handle this? I can't always protect Vic. I rolled my eyes and we walked into the bus. Finally. I signaled the driver to go and everyone was sound asleep. I walked to my bed and sat Vic down on it.
"Sleep with me tonight?" Vic asked as he got up and walked to his bunk grabbing some p'js and clenching them tightly to his chest.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his forehead. "Of course now go change." He nodded ad walked into the restroom. I looked out the window and we were already driving. I took of my shoes and socks and then my pants. Ill just sleep in my boxers and shirt. Moments later Vic came out of the bathroom in his p'js and no shirt. He looks sexy as hell. He then grabbed his blanket and laid down on my bed. I quickly followed and laid next to him, pulling the covers over the both of us. I slowly ran my lips across his chest and he sighed turning to me. He kissed my nose and I put my arms around his waist. "I love you." He kissed me and pulled himself closer to me. I smiled.
"I love you too."
He then was fast asleep and I smiled at him. I seriously hope Cara doesn't try anything again. I hope not. What if things after this escalate and get worse? Oh boy. Moments later I fell asleep. I think I need this right now. Just sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know this is a crappy chapter (I had to start the drama) Trust me, this won't be the last time you hear about Cara. Show will be next chapter and like I had said something "Aww" with Tony happens asdfghjkl♥ But legit sorry for this chapter had to get something to you guys and I hope you enjoyed at least.
The title is kinda not making sense with the story but title credit goes to The Ghost Inside<33