Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Can I Still Get Into Heaven if I Kill Myself?

Tony's POV
I walked back to the waiting room after I had my visit with Mike. Jaime and Vic stood in there to talk something's out with him. I walked over and saw Stephanie sitting down talking to Alice.
"And that's why I just don't know." Alice groaned.
Stephanie sighed and looked up. "How's he doing?"
I nodded "Well better than most people who are so broken would be."
I heard Alice laugh as I took a seat in between them.
"Can I be in on the girl talk too?"
Alice sighed. "Sure why not, I was just explaining to Steph how Mike was telling me how he loves me and how I just don't know how I feel."
I rolled my eyes. "Just admit you love him."
I looked up at Stephanie. "You agree with me right babe?"
Stephanie nodded. "Totally agree baby."
"Anyways Mike told us who did this to him, Alls."
Alice looked up from her hands. "W-who?"
"Cara."
Her eyes widened. "Cara? Vic's ex? That Cara?"
"Yep."
She ran her hands threw her face. "Shit man, I can't. Really?"
I slowly nodded. "We think she wants to you know, kill Jaime." I whispered.
"Kill Jaime?" Alice voice got shaky.
The three of us sat there in silence. Holy shit, this fucking shit is getting crazy. I don't know what we're going to do.
-
Vic's POV
I walked out of my house. With the condition Mike's in we had to stop the tour. Thankfully the other bands understood. It's not like us to stop but Mike isn't even out of the hospital. So we're here in San Diego. At least we were here right?
I took out my phone and opened up Jaime's contact.
To My love: You guys are around the corner right? You have Tone, Alice, and Steph with you right?
I pushed sent.
I quickly sat on the porch, just waiting and waiting for what's going to happen next.
Yeah I may die. I'd rather it be me than anyone one inside that car. Mike's in the hospital because Cara and Cara is dealing with me.
My friends don't deserve to get hurt or even maybe have her kill them over me. She wants me? Then she can come at me, with everything she gots. I'm right here.
I sighed and looked up this is taking longer than I thought.
I stood up and brushed my pants, I walked forward and took a last look at my house, I looked around and took a last look at the atmosphere and the cold dark night sky. This might be my last look on anything.
"Cara, I know your out here. Why go hurt my friends when I'm right here? You want me? Come at me."
The silence continued and I groaned.
"I fucking know you're out here you fucking bitch so come on!" I yelled louder.
I felt a pang hit me and I fell to the floor. My head smashed to the concrete and I started to feel dizzy. I laid my head down and ground.
"Fuck." I mumbled.
I felt someone start to drag my body. I quickly found enough strength and me and kicked the person in the back. They quickly fell and I got up.
I looked at Cara as she started to get up, she had a knife in her hand and I looked up at her.
"You want me? Take me. My friends and boyfriend have nothing to it."
And yeah so tonight if I die by Cara so what?
She looked at me and started running towards me. Should right now I be concerned about hitting a girl? No? I quickly lifted up my hand and pushed her to the ground.
"Cara you could make this easier for yourself and just leave me alone. Let me have a happy life like how you and I both had before all this."
Cara got up. "Vic this is your baby."
"I haven't seen you in years how can it be mines? I don't want to hurt you Cara, you have a baby."
She stood there thinking for a moment. "I'd rather see you dead then live without me."
My heart ached. Fucking bitch. Why does she have to bring my song in this?
"Yeah? Well I'd rather see me dead then face you."
"Say no more." Cara smirked.
She started running towards me with the knife screaming. I started running away. I quickly stopped and quickly slapped her across the face. She stopped and rubbed her cheek, and soon enough I was running again.
"You can't run away forever Vic, ill find you!"
I turned a corner and jumped behind this bush. I silently heard her stop. She soon started walking up the sidewalk, basically dancing each step. I cupped my hands over my mouth, holding my breath. I felt a pair of arms snake around my neck and started dragging me. I kicked and silently screamed into my hand. I felt myself crying until the person let go.
"Sh it's only me." Jaime whispered.
I let out a small breath and whipped away my tears.
"I'm getting chased by a crazy bitch and you decide to get a hold of me like that?!" I silently screamed.
"I'm sorry but I needed to find you. Vic you can't face her alone. We do this together and stick together alright? If I die you die too."
I rolled my eyes. "Seriously why is everyone using our songs right now?"
Jaime shrugged "We're going to get out of here okay?"
He soon grabbed my hand and we slowly got out of the bushes.
We both looked around. "Tony called 911 so the cops are here watching okay, we just need to find her and get her. That's all we got to do, okay?"
I grabbed his hand and felt mines trembling underneath his as I slowly nodded.
"O-okay."
He kissed my forehead and brushed my cheeks. "If something were to happen remember that I always have and will love you."
I nodded and pushed my lips to his. This kiss was like no other kissed we've shared before. It was a mixture of two things.
It was full of passion, but yet we were both so scared.
It had passion and fear.
I'm scared yes, it may be the last night with Jaime if I do something wrong. How can I live with that?
"I love you so so so so much Jaime. So so much you're perfect and I'm so sorry it took me this long to see how much I love you."
Jaime smiled. "Don't worry, we both got this."
I nodded and we both started walking down the street hand in hand.
"Just keep an eye out okay?" Jaime mumbled.
I nodded. "Okay got it."
Moments later I felt the grip on my hand get lose. I looked down and Jaime was on the floor, getting his body slowly dragged. I saw Cars struggling. My eyes wide.
"No!" I leaped up and tacked her to the ground. I rose up my hand and started slapping her across her face.
"Don't you fucking hurt the love of my life you stupid bitch!" I saw the knife in her hand and quickly slapped it away. The blade ripped open my skin and blood started dripping. Ouch okay bad idea. I quickly ignored it and kicked the knife away. I felt Cara's hand make contact with my face as she flipped over and started crawling for the knife. I slowly grabbed her legs and threw her on the street.
Breathlessly I ran to the knife. Quickly scooping it in my hand I held it in between my two shaking hands. I held it up as Cara stood up.
"I swear to god Cara I will hurt you if you don't fucking leave."
She started inching towards Jaime.
"I swear if you touch Jaime, ill kill you."
She took something out of her pocket and held it in plain sight. She grabbed Jaime in her arms around quickly pointed the object in her hands to Jaime's head.
"You move any closer ill blow his brains out." Cara slowly smiled.
I felt my body shaking as she had Jaime's unconscious body in her hands. She slowly got up and kicked him.
"Stupid piece of shit." She mumbled as she grabbed him again. Pointing the gun to his head. "So witch one is it going to be Vic, you or Jaime?"
I slowly put the knife down and fell to the floor.
"Me." I cried out.
She pushed Jaime off her and walked over to me, bending down. "Don't cry now, I heard death is a wonderful thing." She slowly brushed the gun over my cheek.
"Oh I like how you shutter at the touch." She got up and pointed the gun to my head. "If only you were smart enough to stay and be mines, you would of saved yourself so much trouble. And you could save your fans life but it's so sad how you can even save your own." Cara chuckled. "Any last words Vic?"
I shook my head. "Not really except, I'm sorry for everything. Just in general for what I may or may not have done."
"Oh not really such a good choice of words really because sadly no one cares." Cara laughed.
This is it, this is where I die.
-
Jaime's POV
My eyes slowly started opening and my vision was slightly fuzzy.
"So witch one is it going to be Vic, you or Jaime?" I heard Cara say.
I heard Vic crying. "Me." He managed to choke out.
I slowly started crawling inch by inch towards them. Making sure not to make a sound. I looked up at Cara who was holding a gun to Vic's head. I looked up at Vic who was looking down crying.
I slowly looked around and saw a knife on the floor. Must of been Cara's. I slowly wrapped my hands around it and slowly grabbed it.
"So Vic this is where you die now."
I jumped to my feet and held the knife to her throat.
"No, bitch this is where you die."
I quickly ripped the knife across her throat and moments later she fell to the floor. I slowly stared at her body and the blood on my hands. I slowly threw the knife and helped Vic up.
"You okay?" I gently stroked his face with my hands and moments later the police cars came down the street. One of the officers quickly came running out.
"I'm sorry I had to she was going to kill him!" I chocked out.
The officer quickly put the handcuffs on my wrist and lead me to the police car. He threw me in the back seat and I saw Vic running screaming. Some of the other officers grabbed him and pinned him to the floor.
"No you can't take him he saved my life please no!" Vic screamed and kicked. I saw Tony, Alice, and Stephanie running across the lawn towards Vic. They quickly picked him up and the other officers started talking to them. I can't hear much, all I see is hands flying everywhere and probably shouting.
I looked towards Vic who Tony was now holding back, it looked like he was crying and trying to break free. I leaned back on the seat and rested my head in the whatever the hell this is called.
I saved Vic's life, but I hope I didn't ruin our life together.
Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I worked on this for three days and I hope you really actually liked it. Comments please? I'm still really really iffy on this. I don't know but like five more chapters after this and holy shit I can't believe it's almost done. Thank you guys for reading so much love seriously (I'm still sort of unsure on how much chapters are left but yeah) Maybe a little more. Comment, rec, sub some more? I love you guys♥
Title Credit: La Dispute♥