Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

I Guess I Shouldn't of Loved You, but I do Forever Because You Loved Me

I was watching whatever was on the tv when I heard the door to my room fly open and hit the wall with a loud thud. What the fuck? I quickly look and see Alice standing in the door way, breathing very heavily. Haha can I say this is the funniest she's looked in forever? Wait no shut up.
"Michael Christopher Fuentes I love you, I have always loved you, I've been in love with you, I'm so fucking stupid to realize right now how much I love you. Because god damn it Mike you fucking piece of perfect shit I love you."
I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped all together, d-did she just say the words that I've been waiting for basically years for her to say?
That she loved me?
Alice loves me?
I looked up at her, her brown hair that she straightened was now flying everywhere. Her cheeks we're now very pale. Her eyes were looking for my response. But what can I tell her? She already knows I love her too. Fuck Mike just fucking say something. You've been waiting for how long for this to happen, and now that it's actually happening you can't say anything?
"Alice, wow I don't know what to say."
She walked in and closed the door.
"Say that you love me back."
"But I've said I love you so many times."
She walked next to my bed and stood in front of me. She looked into my eyes and gently placed her hand on my cheek.
"Just say it." She breathed out and now she was only an inch apart from my face, the smell of her lips basically teasing my taste buds.
"I- I love you Alice, you know that I have always loved you and I still love you."
She smiled, leaning in a little closer, her bottom lip scrapping mine.
"How much?" She whispered in my ear.
I laughed. "Mother fucker you're just being a tease."
She pulled away a little laughing. "I'm being serious how much?"
I sighed. "More than anything else in this world, more than myself, more than whiskey and weed, more than playing on stage. Because, when this is all over and done with who do I end up with? Myself. Now I know that hopefully when this part of my life is done Alice, you can join me on completing the other part of my life, which I hope consist of you, me, growing old together and just being with each other."
I looked up into her eyes, tears reflecting in them but she wouldn't let one tear fall down her cheek, she won't let herself cry. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "You'll always have me." She mumbled.
"You and I both know you deserve so much more."
She shook her head. "No."
"Yes."
"I don't even deserve you." She mumbled, looking up at me.
I gently placed my thumb under her chin and lifted up her head, her eyes now starting back into mines.
"I love you." I heard myself whispering.
I don't know why I'm being such a pussy, I've kissed a girl before, why is this so different?
Because it's Alice. I thought to myself.
I tilted her head a little bit, bringing her face closer to mines. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, my breath suddenly going off the charts. I gulped as I felt my palms beginning to sweat, I started shifting in my bed and Alice definitely seemed to take notice.
"Relax baby," She giggled. "You don't have to if you don-"
I cut her off, my lips crashing onto hers. Her arms locked tighter around my neck. Her lips curved as I slowly pulled away. She gently placed her forehead onto mines, breathing heavily, she kissed my nose and smiled.
"I love you Mike."
"I love you too, Alice."
Five words, five simple fucking words to make me feel happier, five fucking words that make my heart skip a beat.
Alice loves me.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY AKFJKASNGFJKNDG OMFG
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil♥
Sorry it's short :c But aw aw aw aw ship
Next chapter Jaime's point of view c: