Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

If There's a God Then I'm Letting Him Go All For You

"We're going to ask you one more time, what happened?"
I slowly flickered my eyes around to look at the lamp above me. I felt my hands handcuffed together and two detectives were standing infront of me, holding a tape recorder.
"I- Cara was going to kill Vic if I didn't do anything so I'm sorry I had to stop her."
"That wasn't the plan though, Jaime." One of the detectives said.
"I know I know but, you guy didn't come at that exact moment and if you didn't stop her then Vic would of been dead right now."
"How was she going to kill him?"
I groaned. "She was going to shoot him in the head."
"And Vic being your partner you had to stop her correct?"
I rolled my eyes. "It's not even the fact that Vic and I are dating even if we weren't He and I have been best friends since we were kids and we've been threw it all, so if I let him die like that what kind of best friend would I be? You both are married right?"
They looked at each other. "We're the ones who are suppose to ask you questions."
"I know but can I at least ask one?"
"Sure?"
"If that was your wife, girlfriend, or best friend you're saying you wouldn't stop Cara?"
The detectives looked at each other. "Well yeah to be honest with you."
"Then why is it a big deal when I did it?" I looked one of them straight in the eyes.
"We're done with the questioning to day Mr. Preciado. Just come back tomorrow and your trial will be done, Cara's examination to prove if she was pregnant like how Vic said she was saying is true."
"What if she was pregnant?" I asked.
"You could definitely be in a lot of trouble."
I sighed. "Fair enough, I took an innocent life away."
"Get some rest, we'll see you tomorrow."
I got up and headed out of the room. I would of been in custody right now if the band didn't bail me out, my hearing is tomorrow and I'm nervous, very very nervous. My fate lies in this, if I'm guilty ill basically never be coming back for two counts of murder. TWO. One stupid Cara, two her baby. If she has a baby. But something has been pinching my gut.
It's been a couple of months since what happened and I feel like shit. We had to put pause on finally recording our third album. Everything's been shit. I feel like I've caused all of this.
I just want everything to be over.
I want this stupid trail to be done.
I just want my life back. I want to be able to just live without coming back here. I feel bad for dragging everyone into this.
Maybe I should be the one dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH GUYS I'm so sorry this is so shit and ugh I can't. I always get writers block for this story. Just wanted to show Jaime is okay... sorta. I'll start writing the other chapter. I don't know who's pov it will be in.
Thanks for baring with me muah:*
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil♥
SPRING FEVER IN 9 DAYS WUT