Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Nobody Prays For The Heartless.

Tony's POV (Around 3:30 next day)
Wow okay why do I feel like I said something I should of not said at all? Or maybe I did mean to say it. I'm unsure. I was drunk after all. I sighed as I lifted up my hand to knock on the door. I knocked and moments later Amber answered it.
"Tony uh hi I thought you were coming until later."
I rose an eyebrow as I stood there. "Uhh, okay I've been on tour for at least two months and I come to you with that? What the actual fuck Amber?!"
She stood there and looked at her foot.
I sighed. "Amber let me in."
Her head shot up. "I don't think that's a good idea."
I gave her this glare and I can tell it wasn't a very pretty stare.
"What?!" She snapped.
I lightly pushed her aside and I already knew what was going on.
"Where the fuck is he?!" I lightly yelled.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
I turned around "I'm not fucking stupid! Where the fuck is he!?"
I heard some ruffling upstairs and my head snapped up at the celling. I looked down at her face and 'Oh fuck" spread across it. I began to run upstairs as Amber began to follow me.
"Tony please!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled as I barged into the room.
"Okay asshole I'm gonna kick your-"
I stopped when I looked at the person standing in front of me with a blanket wrapped around them as their face turned shocked. I looked up and down and tears began to fill my eyes. I turned to Amber.
"You have been cheating on me.. with a- a girl?"
"Tony I would of-"
I brought up my hand to cut her off. "I'm done Amber. Don't you dare come near me again. I'll send Vic later with you're stuff. Fuck yourself Amber."
She snorted. "You told me last night."
"I don't recall that but I mean every single word of it whore, fuck yourself, have fun fucking her and just fuck you bye Amber."
I ran downstairs and back to my car. I need to get the fuck out of here. Anywhere but here, I have to go back somewhere. I have to hold back my feelings until I go where I need to go. I drove for about ten minuets until I reached where I wanted to be. I got out of my car locking it and basically running to the front steps. I began banging on the door until I heard footsteps and the person I was looking for opened the door.
"Tony what are you doing here?" Alice asked as I stood there.
"Uhh sorry for bugging you put I uh- I just."
"Tony what's wrong?"
I rubbed my face and I can hear my voice crack. "Can I come, can I come in?"
She opened the door wider and let me in "Of course come in!" She said as she helped me in locking the door behind her.
I looked around Alice's small cozy house. It smelled like cinnamon and apples. It was really cute and warm, it was decorated with adorable things I must say and she had some pictures of her and Vic, and me and her. Wait really?
I went and grabbed it. "You have this picture?" I asked.
She came back in the room holding two cups of tea and she at on the couch and patted the empty seat next to her telling me to sit down. I placed my hands on my face and groaned.
"What happened Tony?" She asked as she sipped on her tea.
I picked up mines and took a sip before talking. "I went over to Amber's today." my voice cracked.
She looked up. "Yeah? How did that go?"
"She cheated on me."
-
Alice's POV
"She cheated on me." I heard Tony's voice go from cold to flat.
I put down my tea as he did the same and I embraced him in a hug. Rubbing small circles on the small of his back as he began to sob helplessly on my shoulder.
"Shh shh. It's okay." I whispered.
"Worst part is she was cheating on me with a girl so I couldn't even take out my anger on the dumb fuck who I thought was a guy."
I cracked a small smile as I held him tighter. "Tony it's okay she doesn't deserve you."
It's true Amber never really deserved Tony. He was such a nice, sweet, caring, and funny guy. Any girl would be lucky to have him. Tony was one of the best guys I know. He was all those things I just described. How could anyone in their right mind ever want to lose him, or hurt him, how can someone cheat on a guy like Tony?
"How can anyone cheat on you?" I mumbled.
"It just happened." He sighed as I squeezed him harder.
"It can't just happen. She really doesn't deserve you Tony, fuck her and her new love for herself. She doesn't mean shit. You have friends and family who loves you, and you have me." I picked up his head with a smile.
He smiled weakly and I got up. "You are in no condition to sleep alone Tone." I sighed.
"So where can I go?" He asked.
I went over to my small hallway closet and grabbed some blankets and a pillow even though it was really warm in my house I just loved blankets. "I'm not letting you go home okay, you can sleep here if you want in the living room with me. I'm here for you." I said as I handed him his blanket.
He smiled. "I don't even have any over night things."
I rolled my eyes. "I have an extra tooth brush and I have some sweats you can barrow."
He looked up. "You really aren't letting me go?"
I shook my head. "You need someone, I'm right here. We can spend the rest of the day together."
He smiled. Glad to see him smiling. "Will Vic mind?"
"Nah, he's coming by later anyways, oh we will have so much fun we can play games and watch movies and build a fort!"
He nodded. "I liked the sound of that."
My phone began to ring and I looked down.
"Speak of the devil." I lightly laughed.
"Hey baby!" I smiled.
"Hey sweetie." Vic said on the other line.
"Are you still coming over?" I asked.
He sighed "No I can't my parents are having this family thing and Mike and me are going, I'm sorry."
I frowned. "Oh it's okay I understand."
"Tomorrow okay I promise."
I smiled. "Alright sounds good, have fun okay."
"I will alright, bye sweetie love you."
"Love you too, bye." I then hung up and walked back to Tony.
"Guess it's just you and me." I said.
"Why?"
"Vic and Mike have this thing at there parents house I guess."
Tony looked up "Oh I see."
I slumped onto the couch. "Just you and me."
"I don't mind." I looked at the tv. "Well, do you want to go walk and get some ice cream or something? Or something else like junk food."
"Alright lets go." We both put on our shoes and headed out the door."
-
Jaime's POV
I texted Vic back, he mentioned something about last night and how he needed to talk to me. He told me he would stop by before he headed off to his parents. I already knew what he wanted to talk about. Why would you say anything Jaime? You have to go and most likely mess up everything just because I got drunk and couldn't hold my feelings. I threw myself on my bed and groaned. Why must everything like this happen to me? Why couldn't I just not love my best friend who happened to be a guy? Why couldn't I just be happy alone? I always have to go off and talk about my feelings drunk. Whatever. A couple moments later I heard a knock on my door. I looked up and sighed. I got off of my bed and dragged myself down stairs to open the door.
"Hey Jaime." Vic said in a confused voice.
I let him in and closed the door and we made our way to my couch.
My heart began to pound on my chest. "So, what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked as my words got tangled in my throat.
"About last night Jaime." Vic finally spoke. "I remember it."
My heart got lost in the endless pit as it feel 10000000000 feet into my stomach. What?
"What about last night?" I chocked out.
He sighed. "That you said you liked me. And because I'm perfect."
My head dropped to my knees. "Vic I didn't mean to you have Alice and you're my best friend I'm sorry okay?"
He put his shoulder over mines and smiled. "Hey don't feel bad, what if I told you something that would make you feel better?"
I looked up. "And what can that be?"
"That I like you too."
-
Vic's POV
"That I like you too."
His mouth opened and his eyes sparkled. "Really?"
I gulped. "Yes I thought maybe I should let you know."
He looked down then away. "So what's next."
I sighed. "I don't know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay more feelings come out and yeah I know this is my second chapter for today but here's 7 and I couldn't wait! Chapter 8 will be more omfg I swear! Comment and feed back is always welcomed, I hoped you liked it and thank you for reading much love<3 (Title credit goes to Pierce The Veil) c: