Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

And All It Took Was One Kiss.

Alice's POV (5:30 the next day)
"Seriously Tony?! We are an hour late already how long does it take you to get ready?!" I screamed from the living room.
How long does it take Tony to get ready? We are already late for the guitar shopping he wanted to do. His fault for taking so much time, but I must say he always looks good- gosh Alice stop! Every since Tony almost kiss me last night my feelings have been all over the place. It most likely met nothing, it could of been in the heat of the moment and maybe I'm over reacting or thinking about it to much. It most likely met nothing. Even though it would of been beyond perfect. The almost kiss most likely met nothing, stop over thinking it. Tony can never like you. Never. You're you Alice, and besides you have Vic. But- I must say Tony was beyond perfect... ugh here go my feelings flying every where again. Control yourself I can't be falling for Tony I just can't. Sure he's perfect and funny and adorable and everything a girl could want but... Oh god I can't be falling for Tony I just can't!
"Kay I'm done!" Tony said as he was jogging back into the living. He turned to the coat rack and put on his coat.
Oh my god. How can anyone be so perfect? Is it even human to be this perfect?! His eyes, his smile, his laugh, just his everything. I can't say that I like him. I don't know maybe it's just the heat of things. I know this will pass. I love Vic. I don't like Tony. Yeah okay, now I got my feelings in order. Wooah, that helped.
I stood up and smiled. "Okay let's go."
He nodded and we made our way to the guitar store. This really nice and cute small one, but believe me it had so many guitars Tony can spend hours in there picking just one fucking guitar, he was like a girl at the store buying shoes. He needed his guitars to be perfect.
We entered his car and I buckled my seat belt. I looked around and smiled.
"Tony I don't remember you getting a new car."
"You should know, I role in style."
I smiled. "Should of known." I said sarcastically.
He put his hand up. "You are just a jealous peasant."
I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Whatever lets just go."
He put on some music. (Rap I don't know who it was) And we began to drive.
I leaned back. "Out of all the people why do you pick me to come with you?"
"I don't know, I like your company."
My stomach twisted and basically back flipped. Oh no. "You do?"
He nodded. "Of course. You're amazing. And I uhh.. I uhh."
I sat up "You what?"
"Never mind." He shook his head. "Its not important."
"Tony, it's always important."
He snapped his head down and then back up as if he was arguing with himself. "Nah, maybe another time."
My hands began to shake, like they normally do when I want to know something. What does he want to say? Why doesn't he want to tell me? Wait why do I care so much?
"Tony?" My voice began to get shaky.
"What's wrong?" He obviously noticed.
"You can tell me, you can tell me anything, I thought you knew that."
He bit his lip and looked at me for a quick moment and then back to the road. "I know, but I feel like right now isn't right."
Okay I don't know what he means but whatever. "Until what isn't right?"
"Forget it. Never mind."
"Right moment to tell me?"
"Yes."
I sighed. "Oh, well okay."
He shrugged. "Look I'm sorry but once it comes out, eventually I guess you'll understand."
I just nodded and didn't ask anything or speak for the rest of the ride. Why doesn't he want to tell me. I thought he trusted me. What if he wants to tell me he likes me?! Okay Alice, don't jump to conclusions. It wouldn't be a weird thing, would it? I honestly don't know anymore.
"We're here." Tony smiled as we parked.
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Tony who was looking down at me with a smile. We both got out of the car and we walked into the guitar shop. They said hello and everything and we smiled. We then went walking around looking at the guitars ahead of us, the millions, never ending guitars.
"I know nothing about guitars." I laughed.
"I know, but it would be nice to have you here."
I looked down and I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks, oh crap I hope he doesn't notice. I don't like him why am I even acting like this. I looked up and smiled as we began to walk forward.
-
"How about this one?" I asked Tony as I picked up this silver guitar, I liked it. It had a lot of glitter.
Tony eyes it with a weird expression and played it for a minuet. He sighed and put it down. "Alice, I know we have been here for almost two hours, but no offense the guitars you point out there sounds are getting worse by the pick." He chuckled.
"I know nothing about this." I sighed.
He laughed and hugged me. The smell of him jumping onto me, damn. He smelled so good. "I know but I love your effort on trying and that's all that matters."
We continued to walk and I saw a guitar I really liked. "How about this one?" Tony and I asked at the same time.
We both looked up and laughed and he grabbed the guitar from me. "I think I like the one I chose." He smiled.
"Maybe the one I chose is good Mr. know-it-all." I giggled.
He looked from me to the guitar and back to me. "Here give it." He mumbled as he took the guitar.
He strumbed it and then his and then back to mines.
He shook his head "No mines has a better sound. See." He hit another string.
I put my hand on my hip. "Prove it."
He looked around and sighed. "Sit." He took out one stool and sat me on it.
He began playing some notes and began to sing. "What I see in front of me is a girl that has the price of beauty. She sparkles in the night and she sings to me. I love her so much, she makes my heart go crazy. Why can't I let her know? I just don't know. I'll never forget the girl that has me into a million pieces of the sky."
He looked up and smiled. "See, it has a better sound." He began to laugh.
Okay wow, I didn't know he can sing. Oh my gosh Tony is so perfect. Why did he just sing to me.
He looked at me and smiled. "It's for you."
"What is?"
"That song I just made up, its for you."
"I'm the girl that-"
"Has my heart into a million pieces in the sky" He finished for me.
I looked down and began twirling my thumbs. "For how long."
"Since I met you way back when."
I turned around and was shocked Tony was in love with me?
As soon as I turned around he pressed his lips gently on mines. He pulled away and I stood there shocked.
"Sorry." He mumbled.
I pulled his face to mines again locking my lips on his. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, causing the kiss to deepen. I let go and rested my forehead on his, slightly out of breath and tracing his bottom lip. He smiled and kissed me one last time before he let go.
"I think I like the guitar I picked out. Come on." He grabbed the guitar and we began to walk to the front. Oh boy. Here comes that turning again.
"Tony." I mumbled.
He turned around. "Yeah?"
"I.. uh- I like you too."
He smiled and began to blush really bad. "Come on, lets go."
♠ ♠ ♠
And there you have it! Ta-da! I hope you didn't see it coming and if you did ehhh oh well cx Thank you for reading, comment tell me what you think. Thanks again and much love (Next chapter will be up by most likely by tomorrow night) Thank you much love. <3 c: (sorry wrote the song by myself yes I know stupid)