Status: This is a sequel to "Bulls In The Bronx"! If you're new to my writing, I'd consider reading the prequel before reading this. If not, I think you can understand what's going on in the first chapter of this story. And holy crap, I have 56 subscribers already! You guys are awesome, thank you! (:

Stained Glass Eyes & Colorful Tears

Ten.

[Ashley's POV]

My hands started to get sweaty and I rubbed them into my bare legs. What does Vic mean he can't do this anymore? He's not going to give up on me...right?

I glanced over at him, Vic looking straight into the distance and he licked his lips before his sorry eyes trailed over to mine.

"Are you giving up on me?" I asked quietly. I was scared for the answer.

Vic pressed his lips together and tilted his head, shaking it no. "I'm not giving up on you, I just...can't do this 'relationship' thing with you...and I don't want you to take it personally."

My eyes filled with tears instantly. He couldn't do this relationship thing with me? I thought he was committed to me, but I guess he wasn't.

"How can I not take it personally? Look at me. I'm carrying your daughter. We've been weaving in and out of a relationship for almost a year. And you're choosing to leave me why? This is a commitment you made to me. You promised you'd never leave...and you are..." I felt a couple tears rolling down my cheeks and I looked away.

Vic started to mutter things as soon as the tears rolled down my cheeks. "Ash, it's just...we aren't good together. I need to do this for myself. I just can't commit myself to just one person. I want to go out and meet new people."

I rolled my eyes. What a selfish bastard. He always thought about his dick before it was my feelings.

Vic tried to take my hand and I pushed it away. I stood up from the swing and I turned to look at him. "So basically you want to go out and fuck other girls and just be single?"

Vic looked upward and then back at me. "No, I wouldn't say that. But I don't like commitment. I never have. You deserve someone who wants to be committed to you."

Oh, what a gentlemen. His words are so wooing. I couldn't believe this man. He couldn't commit to me? He knocked me up.

"You fucked me three times, denied your own child, promised things would change, I got harassed by your family and then now you're deciding I'm not worth the time, so the easiest decision is to just get up and leave? Great. Thanks, Victor. Thanks for the memories." I rolled my eyes.

I started to walk away but I felt his hand grab at my arm.

I dramatically turned around and crossed my arms.

"Ash, I love yo-". I cut him off.

I looked at him and shook my head and started to walk down the block back to my house. I really couldn't believe that Vic and I were officially over with.

[Tony's POV]

I sat on my couch of my living room with my cell phone in my hand. I was debating on weather to order a pizza or not. I needed to treat myself to something after a hard tour and after an nerve-racking daydream of Ashley.

From time to time, I worry about her. I didn't know if I would ever see her again to see her smile or even to see if she'd call and I could hear her voice.

I wasn't mad at her, although I should have been. I couldn't be mad at her if I tried.

I looked up to see Jaime coming over to the couch, holding a bag of chips in his hands.

"So are we going to order this pizza or what? I'm starving." Jaime said, plopping down next to me, reaching his hand into the chip bag and grabbing a handful of chips.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Not quite sure if I'm hungry."

Jaime smirked. "I think we should order it. I don't feel like going out tonight or cooking for myself."

I dialed the number for Pizza Hut and I handed my phone to Jaime. "You can call them."

Jaime narrowed his brows at me. "Tony, I think it's time you get over your social anxiety issues. It's not that hard to say, 'Hi can I get a large pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust?'. You need to start opening up."

I shook my head no. For someone who talks shit like myself, I'm terrified of ordering food for myself at a restaurant of any sort. "I can't. I'll mess it up."

Jaime shushed me as he ordered our pizza and then he turned my phone off, handing it back to me. "Anyways, did you see on Facebook?"

I shook my head no again. Like I go on Facebook? Come on, Hime. "Nope, what happened?"

"Apparently, Vic broke up with Ashley."

My mouth dropped open. I believed it, because Vic is a selfish man, but I felt bad for Ashley. She's pregnant with his daughter and he does that? "Unbelievable. They seemed perfect last night."

Jaime shrugged his shoulders. "Vic puts up a good front. But that means she's available. It's time to make your move, Tone."

I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to make a move that fast. "Jaime, it doesn't work like that. I can't jump back in. I don't even know if I want to yet."

Jaime laughed a little to himself. "I know you want to, let's be real here."

"No, no I don't."

"Keep telling yourself that." Jaime flipped on the TV and started to go through the channels.

Maybe...just maybe I could see Ashley now. I just don't know. I hate having feelings.

[Ashley's POV]

I walked through the front door of my house in udder pain, that I let out a huge cry. I was having huge pains and I didn't know why. I felt sweaty and light-headed. I didn't know what to do.

My goal was to make it to the kitchen and get a cold glass of water and wait out the pains. I had been feeling these pains all day, but made a front about it.

I started to wobble to the kitchen and I cried out in pain again.

"HELLO?! ANYONE HOME?!" I cried out, placing my hands onto the kitchen table, bending over in pain.

I felt a sudden release from an area and before I know it, a clear liquid was coming out. It was all over the floor and I started to fall a little. My water broke.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! I don't know what's going on." I cried out again, maybe Claire was home and she couldn't hear me.

I'm going to have my baby tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOP. sorry, the chapters are gonna be kinda shorter because I don't have a lot of time nowadays, but this story is going to continue. Thanks for your feedback guise!

Did Vic do the right thing?

COMMENT COMMENT!

thanks (: