Status: This is a sequel to "Bulls In The Bronx"! If you're new to my writing, I'd consider reading the prequel before reading this. If not, I think you can understand what's going on in the first chapter of this story. And holy crap, I have 56 subscribers already! You guys are awesome, thank you! (:

Stained Glass Eyes & Colorful Tears

Eight.

[Ashley's POV]

It was finally time for Vic to come home. I cleaned myself up even though I felt very pregnant. My back was hurting and I had a pounding headache but I sucked it up and faked a smile through the pain. I couldn't wait to have him home with me again.

Claire and I organized a small get together with all of our friends in the backyard to surprise the boys. I walked into the backyard to see the sun turning the sky a light purplish-blue. It was setting behind the palm trees. Crickets were busy chattering in the distance and the San Diego air grew cold against my skin.

I fixed some chairs around the pit we had and I stood up straight, placing my hand on my hip.

"This is getting painful. I feel light-headed." I said, exhaling dramatically.

Claire rushed to my side, placing the cooler by the table set up with food and she helped me sit down in the chair. She brushed the sweat from my forehead.

"You should just rest, seriously Ash. You've been on your feet all day. Just take a break."

"No shit. I've been working all day. I hate being pregnant. Where's the ice cream? I need some pronto." I said, closing my eyes and rubbing the sides of my head. My head was throbbing in pain.

I heard a couple doors slam and I perked up in my seat. I listened closely to hear voices and I stood up in my chair quickly, pushing Claire aside and running up the steps and entering my house. Vic was here. He was finally home. I couldn't wait to see him.

I jogged over to the front door, peaking through the white lace window shades to see Vic and the guys coming to the front door. They were laughing about something and as soon as my hand turned the door knob to open it up, Vic opened it.

I stood in front of him, my eyes drew watery and I fell into his arms and he caught me, hugging me tightly.

"I missed you so much." I said to him, embracing the moment.

Vic giggled and I could hear it in his chest. His hand went to my hair, his lips lowering and planting a kiss ontop of my head.

"I missed you too," He said, letting go of me and I let the rest of the guys walk into the house. He shut the door behind him and his hands went straight for my pregnant tummy. "How's my babygirl doing?"

I smiled and I put my hands ontop of Vic's. "She's doing wonderful...I hope."

Vic's hands fell from my tummy and went to the sides of my face and he brought me in for a hard kiss and then he looked at me. "You have nothing to worry about. That was just a dream, it wasn't real."

Mike perked up. "What was your dream about?" He asked.

Vic sighed. "She dreamt that Tony left the band and that she lost the baby. It was horrible. She called me in the middle of the night, remember?"

Mike nodded. "I remember that. We were all worried about you. Thankfully nothing happened to you though...and my niece."

"I was going to quit the band?" Tony piped in from across the room.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, you were dead on about it too. You were going to leave because you felt that you needed to do you and it was so weird."

Tony laughed. "Yeah, that sounds like quite the dream. See you guys later...I'm going to pursue my career as a stripper."

The guys laughed and I couldn't help but join in.

"Tone, we've seen those moves." Jaime's eyebrows raised at Tony and Tony playfully hit Jaime on the shoulder.

"That would be a success career." Vic added.

"Well, if this whole band thing doesn't work out at least I have a back-up plan." Tony joked.

We laughed again and I saw Tony look over at me and he let out a small smile.

I smiled back.

I reached for Vic's hand and his fingers laced with mine and I looked up at him and the guys.

"So why do you have us here?" Vic asked me.

"You ready to see?" I asked them.

They nodded and I led them to the backyard where our friends piled in the back. The smell of alcohol filled the air and the sound of chatter filed the yard.

Vic let go of my hand as soon as he saw some of his friends and the guys parted their ways, mingling around.

I walked over to the table and poured myself a glass of water in a red party cup. I said my hellos to the people I knew and I took a seat since my back was killing me.

A couple of our friends joined me around the fire, asking me questions about my pregnancy.

"So, how's being pregnant?" Lana asked me. Lana is a friend of Vic's. They go way back, I guess. I'm amusing a previous hook-up, but whatever.

I sighed. "I'm about 6 or 7 months pregnant now. I'm sick of it. I'm uncomfortable and I can't sleep the way I want to sleep anymore. I recommend to think about having babies before you have sex with someone because it changes your life."

Lana giggled. "You look so cute though, with a pregnant belly. Aren't you excited about having your first child? Victor is going to be a great dad."

I rolled my eyes a little. "I feel nothing but fat. I eat all the time. I throw it up sometimes. The cramps, the back pains, it's no where near cute. But I am excited. I just want her to get here finally to meet her family and everyone."

Jessica took a sip from her cup and cleared her throat. "Have you picked out names yet?" She asked.

I looked over at Vic and he looked back at me. He shook his head no. "No, but I have ideas."

"And you haven't told me?" I asked surprised. I didn't think he'd think of names by now, that's my job.

"Yeah, but you're going to laugh at them." Vic said.

I nudged him on his arm. "No, tell me. I wanna hear some."

Vic sat up in his seat and looked around as all eyes were on him. He was in the hot seat. "Well...I think the name Hayden is really nice. It's unique. You don't hear it as often as other names so why not..."

"That's a beautiful name." Jessica smiled.

Lana nodded her head in agreement. "I think it's wonderful. What do you think, Ash?"

Do not call me Ash, you band whore. "I think it's great."

"Hayden it is?" He asked me.

"Hayden it is."

[Tony's POV]

I stood awkwardly by myself at the chip bowl. I munched on a couple chips and pretending to be texting someone important when Jaime walked over to me.

"Hey man, what's up?" I asked him.

Jaime looked over his shoulder as if what he was going to tell me was too private for anyone else to hear.

"Listen..." He whispered. "I think you should go and talk to Ash."

I rolled my eyes. Her? Out of everyone? I couldn't do that. I was in love with her. Seeing her pregnant and seeing her with my best friend killed me inside. I couldn't let it show.

"I...I don't know Jaime...I'm trying to lose feelings for her....this isn't helping." I said to him.

Jaime grabbed my shoulders, shaking me. "Listen here amigo. You need to go over there, and just talk to her. I know, you're butthurt from what happened but she'd love to talk to you. So go do it, for me and for her."

"Jaime, no. Stop. Don't touch me, dude. This is weird." I said as soon as the backyard went quiet.

My mouth dropped awkwardly as everyone's eyes trailed over to me. Jaime shoved me in Ashley's direction and she looked up at me, picking her drink up from the ground.

"You okay, Tone?" She asked me.

"Yeah...I'm perfectly fine."

"Hey Hime, grab a chair for Tone. You should sit with us and talk, we haven't talked since we hung out that last time." Ashley said to me.

Yeah, the last time you made out with me and ditched me for Vic. I thought to myself.

"No, I really can't I-"

"No, you're going to sit down." Ashley said firmly, grabbing my wrist.

She was touching me, oh my God, she was touching me.

"I can't-"

"Stop being stubborn and sit the fuck down." Her eyes narrowed at me. I could tell she was getting frustrated.

"Ashley, don't do this-"

"Stop, just please-"

"No, Ash-"

"WHY NOT?" She shot an angry look at me.

"Because...I can't fake it anymore, Ash. I can't."

Vic looked over at me, his eyes narrowing as well. He looked nervous about something and I felt word vomit coming up.

Oh God, this wasn't going to end well.

It was coming up. I couldn't help it.

"I'm still in love with you, okay?"

"WHAT?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
well tony had some word vomit going on...poor baby. :/

hey guys! so I decided to write a chapter since well...I've been in the mood to write all day. I just got over being sick...again. It sucked.

I've been kinda having some issues I've had to deal with so this is why I've had a lack of updating and not reading others fanfics and such...sorry! c:

but what do you guys think? comment! (: