Status: Active

No Ordinary Love Story

Save You Tonight

"Kevin! NO DON'T DO THIS TO HER!" I screamed as I was fidgeting to get myself off the chair. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCY! WHY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HER? YOU ASSHOLE I WANT TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE!" I cried.

He came up to me with an evil smirk on his face.

"Kevin what the hell are you doing to me?!"

I yelled as He lifted the chair and I away.

He threw me down the stairs still attached to the chair and locked me down in the pitch black darkness. "Hell!" I shouted as the pain shot up my back and my right arm. I sat there and cried. I cried till I could't cry anymore. When my tears dried on my super scarred-face, I tried to feel around on the floor. I didn't get how I was still on the chair and that it didn't break. It was weird.

I picked up objects that were on the floor. Please have a blade, please have a blade, please have a blade.Damn, No blade, I thought as I was about to throw the object. Wait, I think this is a flashlight I thought. I found the switch and the light suddenly brightened up the same place I have in my nightmares, the basement, where he, my ex-boyfriend would abuse my sister and I. I looked around at the objects that were closest to me. My phone! It's been charging this whole time in the basement. That's weird I thought. I had to get out of here. A knife! Thank god, I thought. I slit threw the rope slowly, making sure I don't cut my fingers off. I got up cautiously remembering how sore my back and arm were. I grabbed my phone and the charger, putting my phone into my pocket. I was hoping Kevin didn't lock the door attached to the basement. Damn locked! I thought. I tried to kick the door to open it. On my third try, the door flew wide open and I ran as fast as I could.

As I was running out the door. After what had happened, I had to get away from him, from my life, school, everyone and everything. If I wouldn't of, He'd kill me like he did to my sister. Or worse, abuse me till I'm older and make me suffer like my dad did to my mom. I ran until my hips started to hurt and flew in the air as I tripped over a rock that wasn't seen in the pitch black night.

"OW! HOLY SHI-"

I couldn't finish yelling, because of how much breath I lost. I sat there, crying in a ball.

"Alright Kaleigh, let's re-cap, I'm lost, It's night, I think I broke my arm, and everyone in my family is gone, you're now alone" I say to myself.

*Harry's POV*

"Harry wanna race?" Louis asked me in his childish voice.

"Sure! Ready, set GO!"

Louis and I zoomed off while Zayn, Niall and Liam were cheering us on.

I couldn't see Louis anymore, Or I can just say he was beating me.

"Boobear, where did you go?" I shouted.

"BOO!" Louis yelled as he made me jump.

"You got me lad." I said laughing.

The Liam, Niall, and Zayn came running over.

"Guys did you hear the-"

"Shhh.. Do you hear that?" I asked Louis

"Hear what?" He replied

"The crying!" I hissed.

"No, I don't hear it" Louis said.

"Maybe you need your hearing checked lad." Niall says sarcastically.

"Don't worry Guys, I heard it. We gotta find out who that is!" I yelled.

We all started to run to the cry. A girl was lying on the ground.

*Kaleigh's POV*

Oh shit, he's coming after me, I panicked to myself. The footsteps, and yelling. It's getting louder, and louder, and louder, AND LOUDER…

"Oh my god love, are you okay?" A british male voice said.

I looked up at his face, his gorgeous face. I was crying too much, I couldn't reply.

"It's okay love, please stop crying, you're safe with us now. Now tell me what's your name?" Harry said to me while moving my hair out of my face.

I wasn't looking at him because I knew I looked like a reck.

"Uhm.. I'm Kaleigh.." I whispered.

Woah it's one direction's Harry Styles! I thought. Damn Harry Styles is talking to me and I'm just crying like a baby.

Then I see all the other boys looking at me. I heard one of them calling me beautiful but I couldn't really tell who it was, but out of nowhere I blacked out.

*Harry's POV*

"Guys! She blacked out! She's covered in blood and loaded with bruises!" I told the boys.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO?" Louis asked

"I think we should take her home with us to the flat, you know, to clean her up." Niall said.

We all agreed. I scooped Kaleigh up onto one of my shoulders and brought her to our flat. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, even with those cuts and bruises on her.

"Man, if we didn't hear that cry of hers, we wouldn't have saved her." Liam said to me.

"I know right. I guess our song Save You Tonight was meant or her huh?" I said in a joking matter.

All I know is, I really like her, She's just beautiful and I want her to stay with us I thought to myself.

I was hoping none of the boys had a crush on her, because I know I did. But I wouldn't care If I broke an arm or a leg for a girl, I just hope that girl is there to kiss it after.

When we got inside, I put her where I'd usually sleep, In the bed I'd share with Louis. We decided to sleep in one of the guest rooms because I know our bed was more comfy than the guest one and I wanted to treat her like royalty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! :)