Status: Active

No Ordinary Love Story

I want

*Kaleigh's POV*

I was hoping to see the boys perform at least one concert. Maybe I can ask for Jules and I to see their last one.

I walked up to Harry as he washing something behind his back.

"What's that behind your back?" I asked starting to smile.

He just looks at me and smiles.

"Come on Harry! I don't like surprises just tell me!" I said.

He handed me front row tickets and meet and greet passes to their concert tonight.

And jumped in his arms.

"Oh my god! Thanks Harry! You guys are going to do amazing like always. I love you! But now I gotta tell jules. We HAVE to be ready!" I exclaimed.

I gave him a huge hug and changed into a pair of jeans and Harry's favorite shirt. My Over the shoulder shirt with a cat on the front. Jules put on her One Direction shirt. After that, we ran out of the bus and into the screaming fans.

"Oh my god It's Kaleigh and Jules! We love you!" Girls were screaming.

I heard some hate comments and I gladly don't wanna share them.

I Hugged Harry and Jules hugged Lou and we headed off to the stadium to find our spots. We sat with Danielle and Perrie,

Wow I thought. The boys are able to touch our hands and talk to us! That's so cool.

Girls kept asking if we were Lou and Harry's girlfriends.

"Yes girls, we are." We replied

"Well can we get a picture with you guys??" A girl with blonde hair asked.

We nodded and we took some pictures. The flash was really bright.

Then, the boys came out on the stage. Every person in the stadium was screaming, including Jules and I.

The boys started to sing One Thing.

It was Harry's turn to sing.

"Shot me out of the sky, You're my kryptonite." He sang as he pointed to me.

I just smiled at him. He started to look at the other boys and they all nodded.

What was going on I thought.

Once they finished One Thing, Gotta Be You, I wish, I want, Stole My Heart, and did some funny impressions, They were about to sing What Makes You Beautiful.

Until…

"Everyone, Louis and I wanna say something." Harry said in the mic making all the girls scream.

"As you guys know, we're dating girls named Jules and Kaleigh-" Lou said

I was freaking out.

"Jules whats going on?" I whispered to her.

She was super excited. I could just tell.

"But guess what? They're here tonight! They are in the from row! Girls, come up here!" He said pointed to us.

"You too Dani and Perrie!" Liam and Zayn yelled.

I was so happy. I wanted to flip out.

Jules and I go up on stage as we hear people screaming from the crowd.

"Girls, this song is for you! We love you oh sooo much!" They both say.

They start singing What Makes You Beautiful. Harry held my hand when it was his part.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you.." He said as he was tempted to kiss me but he kept singing.

I had to laugh. Jules and Lou were dancing. Niall gave Liam a piggyback ride, and Zayn was actually dancing. I thought he said he couldn't dance.

When the boys did the Nanana part , Jules and I clapped to the beat. Then, it was that one part when that girl stands in front of Harry Styles as he sings to her. I always dreamed of being her in that video. And look at me now, He's singing right in front of me.

But when I saw their video and she just stood there I was like WHAT THE HELL YOU DON'T JUST STAND THERE IF HARRY STYLES IS IN FRONT OF YOU. YOU GOTTA KISS HIM GIRL!

But when he came up and sang that to me. We didn't just kiss. He picked me up in his strong arms and we kissed for a good portion of the end of the song. We all started doing a Conga line. It was pretty funny.

When Harry said the last line of the song, Harry started to kissed me and Lou and jules were kissing. Danielle and Perrie were there too so we were all kissing except Niall. He drew a face on his hand and started to kiss his hand.

Tonight was a funny night even though I'm still mad at Niall. He better say sorry.

Before we got off the stage some random girl ran up on stage and hugged Niall.

"Oh my god! Do you remember me? I Miss you sooooo much!!! I'be been trying to build up the courage to get up here and tell you that!" She yelled

Niall looked embarrassed. He couldn't tell who she was. She was pretty though. She had hazel eyes, and black hair. She was hugging Niall pretty tight. Then security came and took her off of him.

"I'LL SEE YOU IN THE MEET AND GREETS! YOU KNOW ME!" She yelled.

When it was time for the meet & greets it was scary. All of the girls were screaming. We were the first on the line.

We got to stay because we are the boys' girlfriends. But the fans we met were just so nice. We all took pictures with them and they were fingerling a lot.

A couple of girls asked if we were directioners.

"Yes girls, we were. So never lose hope, I never thought I'd ever be with any of them and look where I am now? Never give up!" I said.

I gave lots of fans hugs. Then, I recognized that girl who was on stage. She walked up to Niall.

*Niall's POV*

I saw that girl who hugged me. I am totally shocked. It was Sofia, my Ex-Girlfriend. The only reason we broke up was because we were dating before I was even famous and while I was famous, I moved and her parents wouldn't let her come visit me. And we sort of just drifted apart until she told me when she's older she will come for me.

I hugged her so tight. I totally forgot about .. Oh my god.

I've been a jerk to a girl I love, Kaleigh. But, I love Sofia. I still may have feelings for Kaleigh but I think I'm gonna go back with Sofia again.

"Sofia, I've missed you for the longest time! Since when did your parents let you come here?" I asked her smiling.

"Since I turned 18, duh. Haha" She said.

I smiled at her. She sang to me;

"I want I want I want to be loved by you."

I want that too I thought.

I decided to apologize to Kaleigh. I know I still have feelings for her But I've been waiting so long for Sofia and I to be together. I never mentioned her really but she is always on my mind. Her and Kaleigh are kinda alike, just they look different. When I apologized to Kaleigh she smiled.

Then I went up to Sofia.

"So… Wanna pick up where we left off?" I asked her.

"I want I want I want to be loved by you

I Haven't been so happy in such a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D