Status: Active

No Ordinary Love Story

Everything About You

Great. Now Niall and Harry know I do cocaine. Harry was starting to tear up in front of me.

"How can a beautiful girl like you do that?" He said playing with my smooth, blonde hair.

I looked at him figuring out what I'm going to say.

"Harry, may as well bring in the other boys, so they know too. It's bad I hurt you and niall alre-"

"Wait, Niall knew?" Harry asked in an angry, hurt tone.

*Harry's POV*

I called the other lads to join Kaleigh and I.

Louis was the first one to barge in.

"SUPER MANNNNNNNNNN!" He yelled wearing a super man t-shirt.

Niall, Liam and Zayn walked in and we all sat in a circle on the floor.

As Kaleigh was about to explain a held her hand. I wanted to show her that even if she does drugs, I wanna be with her.

*Kaleigh's POV*

"So boys, the reason I do cocaine is, because my Ex-boyfriend, Kevin would make me buy it for him and make you use it and if I didn't "obey" him he threatened to kill my sister. Even though he still did after I took it." I admitted with tears in my eyes.

"We're sorry for your past Kaleigh." The boys said to me.

"So then where were you before you were with your boyfriend?" Liam asked me.

"Well, I was in my basement. Where my dad put me after he killed my mom and my brother. But I managed to run away some how, I packed up all of my stuff and moved in with my so called boyfriend. Until he hurt us too. But when he locked me in the basement, I think he was getting rid of my sister. Oh how I wish I could of saved her. But when I somehow managed to get untied, I found my phone downstairs, charging. Probably from the night he first locked me downstairs and abused m-" I answered with tears in my eyes.

*Harry's POV*

Kaleigh started to cry and laid her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her back until she stopped crying and just kept sniffling.

"Kaleigh, I just wanna say, I'll always be here for you. If you ever need to talk to anyone, it's me." I told her as I gave her a huge hug.

Niall looked at me. I think he feels bad as much as I do. I also thinks he likes her like I do. But why? He knows I like her. Is he trying to make me jealous? I think I'll talk to him later.

After Kaleigh started to feel better we all leaned in.

"GROUP HUG!" Louis yelled

*Kaleigh's POV*

The boys all piled on top of me for a bear hug.

"Louis get your bum out of my face!" I yelled.

Then all the boys left the room, except harry.

He looked my right in the eyes as he said this.

"Kaleigh Smith. You are the most beautiful girl inside and out. You are the girl for me. Everything About You just makes me melt. I don't care about your flaws or your mistakes in your past. I only care about your future. I promise to protect you, never hurt you or let you down. Will you be my sweetheart?"

I was so flattered. He made me blush so much. I've never been told anything that nice before. But he's such a flirt.

"Aww Harry Of course I will! I love you so much, not for Harry Styles in One Direction, For yourself." I replied back.

We leaned in to kiss until someone opened the door.

"HEYYYY LOVE BIRDS! AM I INTERRUPTING SOMETHING??" Louis said laughing for the second time.

Harry and I chuckled and went to go join the other boys.

At first, tonight wasn't going right, but in the end, Harry fixed it, and I think he always will. But later, I think I should talk to Niall because I think somethings wrong like I hurt him or something.

Later, I threw out my bag of cocaine. Now that Harry and I are an item I sleep where Louis used to sleep with Harry. But it's okay because Louis is staying with Eleanor for the weekend so that means he won't burst in on us.

That night, Harry and I were watching movies. I got a text every time from Louis when we were about to kiss. It got so annoying. It's like he's watching us.

Tomorrow I'll just talk to Niall, today has been better than the ones I've had in a while.

As I fell asleep, my phone rang, I didn't answer it because I was tired and, because I thought it was Louis. Earlier before I went to sleep I said goodnight to everyone.

"Goodnight Liam."

"Goodnight Kaleigh"

"Goodnight Kaleigh"

"Goodnight Niall"

"Goodnight Zayn"

"Goodnight Liam"

"Goodnight Niall"

"Goodnight Liam"

"Good night Harry"

"SHUT UP! GOOD NIGHT TO ALL OF YOU! GOOD NIGHT!" Harry yelled as he put his head under his pillow.

"Goodnight babe" he whispered in my ear. He made me feel like the happiest girl in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you all are enjoying it!