Status: Active

No Ordinary Love Story

What Makes You Beautiful

This morning I didn't wake up on my own. Sadly, the boys woke up before me and that meant something was going to happen.

"Wakeup Babe." Harry whispers in my ear.

"No Go away!" I yell as I put the blankets over my head.

A few minutes it was silence. As I went back to sleep, the door flew open. Then, Cold water was flung all over the bed and the blankets. When I got up I saw all the boys laughing and the bucket in Louis's hands where the ice cold water was.

"Louis Tomlinson, you're soooo dead." I yell as I ran after him.

I grabbed a pot and filled it up with water and hid behind a wall. I heard Louis coming.

"BOO!" I yelled as I poured the cold water on who I thought was Louis. But it was Harry

"Oh my god I'm so sorry babe !" I said to him.

"That's it! You're going down!" He said to me

He chased after me with cold water. Then he decided to grab me and say he was supposedly not doing anything. But of course, Niall comes and pours the water all over me.

"Aww. Aren't you such a cutie when you think evil?" I said. He just made a cheeky smile at me.

"Thats it! I know Harry wants a hug!" I yelled. I got him all wet, It was kinda funny. I knew exactly how I wanted to get him back.

"If you wake up with your hair straightened one day, just remember it's payback." I said laughing and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"So.. what are we doing today?" I ask

"LET'S GO TO THE BE-EACH LET'S GO GET AWAY, THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY!" Louis sang

"I'm guessing we are going to the beach!" Harry said to me

I asked Eleanor to borrow one of her bathing suits. I felt pretty close to her. I know I haven't mentioned her much but that's because most of the time we're texting or she's usually with Louis.I feel pretty close to her like me and my bestfriend back in Holmes Chapel, Juliana or Jules for short. I've told Jules all about my past and about Kevin the douche.

We all packed in the car. Louis and Eleanor in the front, Niall, Zayn and Liam in the middle, and Harry and I in the back. I was laying on him and fell asleep. I woke up from a big flash.

"Harry was that lightening?" I ask

"No, I just took a picture of you so when you'd wake up I'd show you that you're still beautiful when you're sleeping. I hope you don't mind but, It's going on twitter." Harry said smiling.

On the way to the beach we sang some songs.Harry was wearing these black sunglasses and a white t-shirt. He looked so cute. He offered me his sunglasses but I told him I'm fine. I saw the twitter picture Harry posted. Not a lot of people were giving me hate. A lot of the girls were commenting, "Who is she? She's so pretty even when she's sleeping."

I was kinda happy I didn't get so much hate. I never liked getting hate comments and I really never took it so well. That was before I had cocaine and met Kevin. I used to cut myself. I regret it but when I told Kevin, he made me feel special so I moved in with him when I just used to live with my sister, Lucy. And then he turned on me.

"YAYYYYYYYYYY WE'RE HERE!" Louis shouted as he pulled Eleanor along with him.

"Here Kaleigh, jump on my back." Harry shouted to me.

I hopped onto his back. He's really strong I thought.

I decided I wanted to tan and read. I didn't want to join the group so much because sometimes I like being alone. I can be anti social sometimes.

"Kaleigh, come join us!" Niall said to me.

I just ignored him. I was really into the book I was reading. But then, Harry started to run towards me.

"Babe, your coming with me!" Harry yelled.

He scooped me up and ran with me into the water.

I couldn't stop laughing. We kept splashing each other but then He picked me up again and I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. At this time there was a sunset. Harry and I leaned in to kiss. It was the longest kiss we've ever had, you know, without Louis barging in.

"Babe, the boys wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come on tour with us. You know, on the tour bus? I'd love it if you came!" Harry said to me as he stroked my wet hair.

"Of course I'll come!!! But.. So I'm not lonely, can I bring my Bff Jules when you guys are performing?" I asked as I was squeezing him so tight.

He nodded at me and before we were about to kiss again,

I heard my phone ringing.

I went to go pick it up. It was my bff Jules.

"Heyyy Jules!" I said.

"KALEIGH WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF YOU SLEEPING ON HARRY STYLES'S TWITTER?" She said like she was about to explode.

"JULES, CALM DOWN. I'M HA-!"

"Hey Kaleigh, is that your bestfriend Jules? Let me talk to her."Harry said As I handed him the phone.

"Heyy Jules! It's Harry and-"

"Oh my god!! You really are dating!" She yelled

"Yes we are, and We just wanted to say that she's coming on tour with us and we wanted to know if you wanted to come too.

"OMG YAY I'M GONNA GO ASK THANKS SOOSOSOSOSOO MUCH!" She screamed as she went to go ask.

So Jules is coming on the tour too. My life right now, is actually going smooth I'm finally going to see her after like 2 months.

"Okay love, see you Saturday. Bye" Harry said as he hung up. He ran to go take my spot.

When I went to go back to tan, I saw Harry was on my towel, just laying there.

"May I help you love?" I ask him.

I think he was planking.

I started to walk away but he came after me. I felt his hands around my waist.

I leaned up to kiss him.

"Hey Harry!"

Then I heard What Makes You Beautiful on our mini radio. It was Harry's part.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell.. You don't know oh-oh YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" He whispered in my ear. Then he gave me a peck on the cheek. His cheeky smile always made me smile, no matter how I felt.

I got a text message from Jules. It said;

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH THEM! AHHH I'M FANGIRLING!

I just noticed that's in two days.

I texted back;

Yup. This is gonna be so fun! I'm SOO excited! :D

"Louis, you better be nice on Saturday when you meet Jules, she's my bestfriend. And you are her favorite. So are you Niall." I said as I looked at them.

"And if you're not, Louis I'll throw out all the carrots and the Yorkshire tea in the house, and Niall, we will never go to Nandos like you suggested to do." I said with a smirk on my face.

As I walked away, they were all whispering.

Oh no, they're planning something. This is not good. I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D