Strange Nightmare

Chapter 1: Horror nightmare with her ex boyfriend

"No. No. No! Please don't," Jennifer sobbing as she runs through the forest, to away from the boy who is her ex-boyfriend, Hunter. Their relationship was not work because Hunter thought that Jennifer was cheat on him by her best friend, Carter, then and she found out that Hunter was doing on drugs. He was a killer, he almost killed Jennifer but, lucky that Carter stopped him to stabbed her back.

"You can run but you can't hide from me!" Hunter shouted as he chases her through in the forest. Jennifer hear him, she is become afraid of him. She continues to run until he stops to chase her, but he won't.

"Please don't!" she screams. He won't stop chase me! She thought. She tries to look back but she crashes the tree. "Ow..." she said in pain, her body fell backward. She screams as her eyes shut so tight. She hears the feet steps as the voice with evil sound, "Heheheheh." Oh no! He gets closer me! I am going to DIED! she worried. Her right eye open and saw Hunter is stand right there next her. She shock that he saw him to raise his right hand with a knife up. Oh no...he going to stab me, again. she thought as she try to get stand up but Hunter push her to stay there, she whining. His right hand went fast to stab her gut as she scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh sorry that it is short.
Please comment and subscriptions.