Strange Nightmare

Chapter 2: Other horror nightmare.

Jennifer gasp as she wake up as she get sit up. She is panting, her hands push her hair away from her face. "Thanks god, I am alive! What is strange nightmare." She talks to herself.

"Honey, would you go back to sleep?" the voice speaks to her, on her bed to next her. She freeze in there, OH MY GOD! Who is he? Let me see him! She thought as her head turn to man who speak to her. Her eyes are wide as she shock, Oh no, no, no, no. I am sleeping with HUNTER? IMPOSSIBLE! she thought.

"OH MY GOD, Hunter?" She was ready getting out of her bed. Hunter laughs with evil sound. She saw a knife in Hunter's hand. Hunter get stand up as Jennifer fell out of her bed, she scream, "HELP ME! EVERYBODY, HEL-" Hunter cut her as he jump out of her bed and land on her, and grab her hands up.

"Oh, you look so beautiful. But, too bad. I will kill you." Hunter said in sweet sound. Jennifer try to scream but Hunter grab a tape and put tape on her mouth. "SHUT UP, YOU WHORE!" She heard footsteps in outside of hallway. Oh, I think someone heard me to scream! I hope someone would save me from FREAK boy! she thought as she struggle with Hunter to try push him to off her. Someone enters into Jennifer's room, Oh my god, it is CARTER! THANK GOD! He would sav-

Carter cut her thought, "What's happened?" He said, he saw Hunter is top of Jennifer. "Hunter, what are you doing?"

"Try to kill Jennifer," Hunter said. Jennifer gasp, she decide to kick his balls. She kick his balls so hard as he groan, finally he let her go. She take tape off of her mouth as she run to Carter.

"Carter, let's go! This freak boy tried kill me. So, get out of here." she start to walk out of her room but Carter grab her hand to throw in her room, and close the door. Locks the door, he have key but he eat it. Jennifer saw it as she shock, "Carter?" Her eyes are fill of water, "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU HELP HUNTER!" She screams at Carter but he smile with evil face.

"Carter, welcome to my hell world!" Jennifer turn to Hunter, he get stand up, and picks the knife. Carter grab her hands as she gasp.

"Get rope!" Carter shout to Hunter, he nod to him. He found a rope in Jennifer's under bed, he grab it. He walk to Jennifer and Carter who is still holding Jennifer's hands. I can't believer that...I am gonna die, but i am too younger for that! She thought.

"Get her sit on chair, so we can tie her up." Hunter said, Carter agree with it, he pull Jennifer toward the chair. He push her to sit on the chair as she scream. "Jeez, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DUMB!" Hunter shouts at Jennifer as Carter grab the tape and put tape on her mouth. Hunter start to put rope around of Jennifer's body to chair. Carter is looking for other rope.

"Hey, I'll right back, I am looking for other ropes, okay?" Carter said to Hunter, he nod. Carter turn to Jennifer, "Babe, I'll right back." He said with evil voice. He start to gags, Jennifer's eyes are wide, suddenly, she shut her eyes. Carter just throw up, he found a key, he pick it up then unlock the door. How is gross! Ew she thought, she feel like she would throw up.

"OW!" Jennifer said in pain when Hunter tie her so tight. But she can't talk because of tape cover her mouth. Her eyes are open as she saw him to stare at her.

"Is it enough tight for you?" Hunter ask her, "If yes, then nod. If no, then shake your head, okay?" Hunter smiles with evil face. Should I tell him yes? Wait, i better not, because he want to me to be in PAIN! she thought. She look at him, then look down to try accept that pain as she shake her head. "Good, let me tight it, more!" he laugh with evil sound. She shock as she look him, she start to nod. "Oh, wait... are you lying to me? Mm mm...it is too late! Hahaha" He pull the rope tightly, he hear her to moan. "Ah, here is pain for you." Fuck you, Hunter! Don't worry, if i die then i would make myself to be ghost, And start to make you to be pain like me but maybe MORE pain than that! She thought as she smile at herself. The door is open as Hunter look at the person.

"I am back! I have lots of ropes! Like 5 ropes!" Carter laughs as he throw the ropes to hunter, he catches it. Carter walk into Jennifer's room as he close the door then lock it. He put the key in his pocket. Hunter starts to put rope on Jennifer's legs to chair. Carter walks toward them, he picks the rope up. He start to put rope on Jennifer's right arm to chair, Jennifer keeps moaning because they tie her so tight. Hunter finish with her legs to chair, now he grab other rope. He start to put rope on her left arm to chair as Carter finish it. About 5 minutes, Hunter finish it, "Now, are we going kill her? Or make her suffer with a pain?" Carter ask Hunter. Hunter pull his knife out of his sock.

"I want to make her suffer with pain...by ME!" Hunter hiss at Carter. Hunter raise his right hand with a knife, he put knife to touch Jennifer's arm as she gasp. "Sh...don't be afraid. babe." he talk to her like he is her boyfriend. Oh my god...he is going to slit my arm! she thought. He play with his knife to around of her arm suddenly, it cut her arm.

"AHHH!" Jennifer murmured, she heard Hunter laugh with evil sound.

BANG!

She saw Hunter's eyes are wide as he look down, saw his shirt are stain of bloods. "Oh my gosh..." He fell forward and hit Jennifer as she scream. She saw Carter hold the gun by point at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very horror than before?
interesting?
comment it, please