Status: Possibly updating?

Just Hold My Hand and Jump

Chapter 2

Vic's POV:
I could swear Jaime was blushing as he practically ran out of the room carrying his backpack. Why was he so nervous? Admittedly, he was really cute when he got all fidgety and shy because he couldn't stop the huge smile that always spread across his face, showing off his dimples.

I guess you could say I was bisexual, but I never liked that label. I was attracted to women, of course but I found myself being attracted to guys more often. I've been keeping it a secret since I realized back in high school. It scared me and I struggled with accepting it but I guess you can't help who you're attracted to.

And I was definitely attracted to Jaime. His over-the-top laugh and big cheeky smile constantly had me mesmerized. I flirted with him on AND off stage, I just couldn't help it. He was adorable and funny, and always got me out of my sad moods when I let me my negative thoughts take over my mind. Jaime was perfect for me, and I wish I was perfect for him.

The car horn honked. Sighing at my wants and dreams, I grabbed Jaime's suitcase and headed down to my car. We drove to Mike's place in silence. I glanced over at him a few times, wanting to ask what was on his mind but I let it go for now.

I pulled up at Mike's, everyone else already there and packed away waiting on Jaime and I. We stored our stuff under the bus and headed inside to greet the guys. I frowned as Jaime walked straight to his bunk and closed the curtain.

"What's with him?" Tony asked as I took a seat next to him.
"I think he's just tired. He didn't have his stuff packed this morning."
"So that's why you're late! Thought you guys were having some steamy alone time." Tony and Mike usually played along with Jaime and I's little charade. I don't know if it was a joke to them or of they actually sort of liked the idea of me and Jaime together. Tony eying me made me think the latter.
"Maybe later." There was no enthusiasm in my voice this morning, I just hung my head a little.
"Well I'm gonna go join Jaime." My head snapped up at Tony's words, his eyebrows raised in question.
"Kidding, Vic. Only kidding."

Trying to play off my slight panic, I just chuckled as Tony walked to his bunk. I should be more careful if I want my secret kept. Tony wouldn't care though. He was one of the most accepting guys I knew. Especially for the people he cares most about.

Tony was a tough guy on the outside, with his tattoos, stretched ears and silent demeanor, but the guy was a teddy bear. Total softy. Maybe I could talk to him about my feelings for Jaime. Or my feelings for men in general. I think I need it. It's like I'm losing my mind keeping it all bottled up inside of me.

Laying down in my bunk, I made the decision to talk to Tony. But first, a nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a filler, I'm sorry! But Vic needs a small backstory right? He'll talk to Tony AND Jaime about his feelings in the next chapter.

Also, the chapters will get longer. Everyone loves long chapters.

If you read this, I love you ok.