Status: Possibly updating?

Just Hold My Hand and Jump

Chapter 6

Vic's POV:
"You guys were wild! Thanks for coming out, we love you!" I yelled into the microphone before walking off stage. First show of the tour was definitely a success. The crowd was nuts, we all played well and I had A LOT of fun.

Johnny handed me a towel as I walked out of the venue. I wiped my face and hair from the dripping sweat and headed for the bus. Tony and Mike were already getting cleaned up to go out and meet some fans.

"Where's Hime?" I called over to Mike as I changed into clean clothes.

"Outside already! He came in and out fast as fuck." I scrunched my eyebrows together, wondering why he didn't wait for anyone. Was he avoiding me?

We still needed to finish our talk. I desperately wanted to know what Jaime was going to say before Mike interrupted a conversation of mine yet again. But I don't want to push it. I figured Jaime would need some time. He'd probably come to me about it when he felt ready again.

"Playin' it cool" I mumbled to myself as I headed out of the bus and into a swarm of people. My smile widened as fans yelled I love you's and other random things at me. I signed shirts and took pictures for a few minutes then peaked over the crowd to find Jaime, spotted a yard away from me.

"Can you guys migrate with me to my friend Jaime over there?" I asked the group. They screamed and nodded.

We walked, albeit, slowly to where Jaime was hugging a crying girl.

"Jaime, you're supposed to make her feel BETTER." She chuckled and wiped away her tears as I stretched my arms open for a hug.

"Hey! Get your own fan!" Jaime said, holding her tighter. I playfully pouted then turned back to hug some more people.

Tony and Mike finally came out and we all just hung out with our amazing fans for an hour. I glanced over at Jaime often, just wanting to see his face and was surprised to find him gazing at me a few times too. He would quickly look away, smiling sheepishly but it gave me butterflies every time I caught him.

Eventually, the crowd had grown small. We finished up with the last few people and headed inside.

I walked onto the bus last to find Kellin and Jesse from Sleeping With Sirens hanging with Johnny, Adam, Casey and the boys.

"What'do you want?!" I yelled playfully as I walked over to Kellin and sat on his lap.

Admittedly, I flirted with Kellin often. He had a pretty boy face and I was definitely attracted. We played around with our relationship, the way Jaime and I did. But it was still just a ruse. Mostly a way to distract myself from my strong feelings for Jaime.

Kellin wrapped his arms around my waist, "Came to see you baby." He spoke seductively.

We all chuckled but my eyes caught sight of Jaime, who was sitting across from us, glaring at Kellin. He looked a little sad, actually. Sort of slouched over. I hated seeing sad Jaime. He's the happiest guy I know, it's not right for him to be sad.

Wanting to hopefully please him, I pulled Kellin's arms off of my waist and sat next to Tony, his eyes watching me the entire time. He perked up after that, and began to socialize with the rest of us.

The night played out as normal. Drinking, partying, laughs; an all around good time. I was glad I got to hang out with my best friends again.

~~~

Jaime's POV:
Kellin and Jesse decided not to stay long, thankfully. They weren't bad guys and I honestly had fun hanging out with Jesse, but Kellin often irritated me. Partly because he was just kind of annoying, but mostly because of Vic. They flirted and I hated it. It hurt and it made me feel like what we had was nothing. I tried to not let it get to me, or show it on the outside, but I failed at it every time.

"Your shot Jaime, your shot!" I looked up to a shot glass in front of my face, held by Mike.

"Sorry.." I grabbed it and immediately shot it back, the burning sensation warming my heart.

After a few more of those and a couple of beers I could feel it's effect on me. And I could see it on everyone else. We were all pretty wasted.

I got up from the floor, not entirely sure how I got there, and stumbled over to Vic on the sofas. I stood in front of him, smiling stupidly at his gorgeous face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit next to him.

"Hey Jaime," He said laying his head on my shoulder. "I'm tired."

All of sudden I felt tired too. "Well let's go lay down, then. It's late anyways."

Vic lifted his head and then stood up. He swayed a little, almost falling over, but I steadied him. He grabbed my hand again and led me to the bunk area.

"Where're you guys goin'?" Mike slurred at us.

"I'm sleepy. We wanna lay down." Vic told him and turned back to the bunks. He climbed in while I just stood there, unsure of what to do. "Aren't you gonna sleep?" he asked, looking at me with big eyes.

"Um, yeah." Rubbing the back of my neck, I slowly turned to my bunk.

"But I thought you were gonna come sleep with me?" My mouth parted slightly, surprised at how forward he was being. But he almost sounded sad.

I turned back to him, mouth still open. We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a few seconds.

I glanced at Tony, who was watching us. He nodded and swung his hand at me. It was supposed to be a sign of encouragement but looked more like he was shooing a bee away in his drunken state.

Finally, I mustered up the courage and climbed into Vic's bunk. They weren't really made to fit two people sleeping normally, unless they cuddled.

Lying on my back, I stared at the roof of the bunk, nervous and still unsure of what Vic wanted. I turned my head to the left to see him staring at me.

"I'm so tired." He sighed sleepily, while wrapping his arms around me, cuddling close. My body stiffened and my pulse raced.

This is what I've wanted but now that it's happening, I can't get out of my nerves to do anything about it. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes tight. God, Jaime, get it together. Finally, snapping my eyes open, I wrapped my arms around Vic's waist. I heard him sigh and squirm under my arms to get even closer.

"G'night" Jaimito." he spoke against my chest.

"Goodnight Vic." I told him, smiling.

Still smiling as Vic fell asleep in my arms, I closed my eyes and fell asleep along with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured we needed some cute Jaime and Vic stuff.

Sorry about the shortness of the chapters. I try to make them long but get really impatient and end up posting them before lengthening it, oops