Status: Possibly updating?

Just Hold My Hand and Jump

Chapter 7

Vic's POV:
I heard talking outside of my bunk, slightly waking me. I felt there were arms around me, and heard faint breathing up above my head. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see myself laying against someone. Part of me already knew who it was, but I raised my eyes just to be sure. I was relieved to see Jaime's beautiful sleeping face, butterflies rising in my stomach.

Laying my head slowly back onto his chest, I wondered what had happened last night. There were flashes of things in my memory; Kellin and Jesse walking out of the bus, Mike party fouling by knocking his cup over, Jaime tripping over his own feet and onto the floor, and me laying my head on Jaime's shoulder. Other than that, my mind was blank.

I sighed and decided Jaime and I could talk it over later. Closing my eyes, I started drifting back to sleep until Jaime stirred underneath me. I looked up to see him staring at me, a slight smile playing at his lips.

"Um. How did we get here?" I asked, not removing my head from his chest.

"Well you said you were tired so I suggested we sleep, you got in your bunk and wanted me to sleep with you...so here we are." Jaime chuckled at the last bit.

"Did I cuddle you or did you cuddle me?"

"You cuddled me and I cuddled back." he smiled.

Nodding slowly, I sighed. "Jaime, what were you going to tell me yesterday? Before Mike came in."

He was silent for a minute until he eventually spoke up. "I wasn't really sure what to say then."

"Oh."

"But now.." he followed up, "I want to say that whatever Tony told you is the truth. I, uh, I like you Vic. I have for a while I guess, but I never expected you to return any of those feelings. I mean, I know you had the whole Cara thing for a while and Nicole too..." Jaime kept rambling on and on, which he does when he gets nervous. "...I mean, I know you're still probably straight anyways so I guess it doesn't matter, we can forget about it all if you want."

He finally finished. I lifted myself to look at him, only to find his head turned away. Slowly, I touched his cheek and moved his head to face mine. I don't know what then came over me, but I lowered my face to his and kissed him. He stiffened for a moment then relaxed, kissing me back.

Tentatively, I traced his bottom lip with my tongue, hoping he'd give me permission. His mouth parted as I lowered myself onto his body, our tongues wrestling back and forth. I had waited so long to be able to have his lips on mine that I had to hold back a whimper threatening to escape.

Our breathing turned ragged and loud, forcing me to pull away so we could catch our breath before anyone heard us.

Looking down at Jaime, I pecked him once and laid my head back onto his chest. His arms wrapped comfortably around my waist, and we remained that way until someone knocked on the bunk.

We both froze, our hearts beating quickly with the others.

"Guys, no one's out here anymore." Tony lifted the curtain up slightly to reveal Jaime and I cuddled together. Eyebrows lifted, a smirk crept onto his face as he leaned against my bunk. "Well you guys are cute."

I blushed and hid my face in Jaime's chest as Tony chuckled and left us alone again.

As much I would have liked to stay here with Jaime, I knew we had to get up and out of the bunk before the guys saw us. They were used to some aspects of Fuenciado, but nothing like this.

Jaime and I still hadn't even talked about anything yet. We ourselves needed to figure everything out before we could tell anyone. Besides Tony, of course. He'd be the first we go to.

I gave Jaime sad eyes before lifting myself off of him and out of the bunk. Deciding I needed to shower, I grabbed clothes and essentials from my suitcase below.

Before heading to the bathroom, I glanced at Jaime, who was still laying in my bunk. Not knowing how many more opportunities I'd have to kiss him, I latched my lips to his again. Before I could think of pulling away, Jaime placed one of his hands at the back of my head and the other around my body, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss.

Again, I had to force myself to pull away. Jaime kissed my forehead and then let me go to shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't get it to flow the way I want it to idk maybe giving up this story