Status: First story on this site. Hope you all enjoy!

Wasted Youth

Three: She Keeps A List Of Qualities A Good Girl Lacks.

Brian POV

I hate my life, I think as I force myself to get out of my Suburban and drag myself towards the large building we called School. Jimmy, being his extremely energetic self, pratically sprints ahead of me, running towards our two friends Matt and Zacky. Zacky holds a sleeping Maci comfortably in his arms, looking on the verge of sleep himself. Meanwhile, Matt's redheaded girlfriend Ashley talks and talks about something that no one cared about, as always.

Really, it was just another day at Huntington High for us all. Even if it was our senior year, we were still lethargic, impatient for this year of hell to be over with.

"Dude. I need coffee," Matt groans, hiding his face from the bright morning sun.

"You don't say?" I reply, collapsing onto a bench. "I feel like death."

"Perk up, buttercup!" Ashley chirps, trying to squeeze my cheek. I swat her hand away and shoot her a glare, to which she gives me an equally dirty one. We hated each other, it was obvious. I couldn't wait ffor Matt to dump her so we wouldn't have to deal with an idiot anymore.

"Ashley." Zacky says to the hyper ginger. She eagerly looks over at him with a grin. "Shut the fuck up."

Shocked, she looks at Matt for consolation, though the laughing male gives none. "Your friends are so rude, Matthew!"

"They are who they are," he replies simply. I chuckle as I look out for Jimmy, who's wandered off, distracted by something or someone. I wasn't sure which yet.

"I think Syn might be in love. He keeps talking about that damn girl, after all," Ashley says. "Why don't you and Payton date already?"

I glare at her. Payton Schmidt was the head of the cheerleading squad, and was as fake as a person could get-literally, she had a set of fake DD's, a nose job, and who knows what else she squeezed out of her father. And for some reason, the bleach blonde was obsessed with me. I shudder at the thought of even looking her in the eye.

"I don't date sluts. Sorry."

"Don't call my best friend a slut! Matt, help me out here," Ashley whines, crossing her arms.

"Both of you, please, just stop fighting. Fuck!"

A few awkwardly quiet minutes later, Ashley says "Who's parking in Payton's spot?"

This should be good. The spoiled brat protected her parking space with her life. She runs to the mystery car. I ease away from the group to go eavesdrop.

"Cat fiiiiight! Hell yeah!" Jimmy grins, reappearing by my side in no time. Payton taps on the window of the small black four door car and crosses her arms.

"What do you think you're doing?" she in her nasally voice when the driver steps out of the car. All I saw was a flash of blonde hair and black streaks. My eyes widen.

"Ash?" I mutter as a brunette joins her, looking like her double. She had some explaining to do.

"Hot fucking damn. Twins! This could not get any better," Jimmy grins, winking at me. "Dibs on brunette."

"Fine by me," I say, re-focusing on the situation.

"All I did was park mine and my sisters car, is that a problem, Barbie?" Ash replies in a cool voice, easily towering a good four inches over the cheerleader. She hoists a black messenger bag on her shoulder, her long hair cascading down to the middle of her back. Long, tanned legs peaked through multiple holes of her tight black jeans, the purple plaid shirt hugging every curve.

"Listen, bitch," Payton says, sending Ash into quiet laughter. "This is my spot. It has been for two years! So move the shitwagon."

"And what the hell are you gonna do if I don't?" Ash challenges, rolling her eyes.

"Just get Daddy to buy you a new one. Seems like he can afford it," the brunette scoffs. Jimmy and I both swear loudly in approval.

"Listen, I've got school to deal with. Looks like I've won. Bye hon!" Ash smirks, suddenly locking eyes with me.

"This isn't over!" Payton screeches, making the twins laugh as they walked towards us.

"Bitch, shut up, its too damn early for this," Maci yells as Ashley hurries over to her so called best friend.

"You wanna start shit with me too?" Payton raises her eyebrows.

Maci laughs. "I'd knock you out again if you tried anything, honey."

Payton moves her bitchfit into her Mercedes just as Ash and her twin finally reach us.

"Hey," she greets. "Um, this is my twin sister, Elena."

"No shit," I say, waving at Elena. Jimmy only stares at her, in awe most likely. I take on introducing the two to the group.

"Erm, I'm gonna try to find my Physics class. Bye everyone," Elena says hurriedly, hugging her sister before dashing off.

"Believe it or not, she's super shy," Ash shrugs at our confused stares. "Except when she's defending me."

"Smart girl," Maci says, going back to laying on Zacky. Matt finally leaves for his athlectics period, Jimmy wanders off again.

"Since when do you have a twin?" I ask finally.

"Since I was conceived. Or if you want to get technical, since the embryo split and made us," she replies, taking a swig of water from her bag.

"You didn't tell me."

"It never came up!"

Maci laughs. "My God, why didn't you move here sooner? We've been in need of a girl for a while."

Ash beams radiantly. "Get used to me, I intend on sticking around."

"Hey, babe, this is gonna sound weird," Zack says randomly. "But we should get to history."

"It did," Maci replies. "But fine. Bye guys."

"So what's with Barbie?" Ash asks as I take lead to the class we shared- English.

I grin. "That's Payton. She's territorial over everything. She's claimed that parking spot since sophomore year, and you took what she wanted."

"Key word: was," she says, shrugging. "She wouldn't of done shit anyways."

"Man, you're feisty," I shake my head, laughing.

"And you're still obnoxious, yet here we are," she replies in a sweet voice.

I put my arm around her shoulders. "Face it, you're just as much of a jerk as I am, babe."

We reach the classroom. "Maybe..."

Of course, sitting in the front row was Queen Bee herself, looking even more angry at the sight of my arm around Ash.

"Take a picture, honey," Ash says casually to Payton, her hips swaying as she puts her arm around my middle.

"Trust me, I wasn't looking at you," Payton replies quickly, flipping one of her bleach blonde extensions over her shoulder

Ash chuckles. "At least my hair is natural."

Its my turn to laugh. "You see?"

She shrugs again. "I just don't take shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the third installment of This Isn't What We Planned. Even more drama is coming your way soon(: hope you enjoyed, I'm off to take a shower and complain about these terrible cramps I'm having-_-
-Kayla