Sequel: Louder Than Words
Status: Thanks for reading! Check out Season 2 Louder than Words

On Your Side

Bayleigh Quinn Thomas is perfectly content as a loner. The only contact she enjoys is with her beautiful German Short hair, Coby, the monsters she kills, and the men she hustles out of their money. She even avoids hunting Ghosts and Demons because they generally require human contact to locate. But after that one fateful night when she first met the Winchesters, she hasn't been able to get away from them. And it's really pretty much annoying.

Sam and Dean are going back to their old lifestyle as just Hunters after the whole Heaven-Hell-Purgatory thing died down(Post- what I know of Season 8). They were actually looking forward to it. But even as their life returns to normal, it twists around again when they keep running into this girl who claims to have known both their father and Bobby Singer. Sam thinks she's pretty rad and actually enjoys these encounters, no matter how brief and uninviting she is, but Dean is wary, and doesn't like how often she pops up; it's strange to run into a hunter by chance that many times. Which brother's instinct is right?

Meanwhile, Cas is still trying to work out the kinks of living among the human race.