Her Name Is Poisonous..

Chapter Two

-2012-

"Wait so how do you know of her?" Elena asked Stefan who was now pacing back and forth through her room.

Stefan was thinking of why, why would she be here? She knew about Klaus wanting Elena, but why would Charlotte come. She didn't care for anybody, her humanity was switched off. "I don't know Elena, she just appeared." Stefan saw her the day he was transitioning, talking to Emily. Emily seemed frightened when she spoke to her.

"Maybe we should tell Damon, or Alaric?" Elena suggested to him. Stefan looked at her but agreed maybe they knew more about her.

"Charlotte Williams, i think i read something about her in Isobel's research. Let me check." Alaric said as he disappeared into the hallway. Damon turned to Stefan,

"So you tried to kill her? Knowing she was an 800 year old vampire?"

Stefan recalled the incident that happened earlier that night.

-Flashback-

And there she was Charlotte Williams sitting at the bar, drinking her red wine. Stefan didn't know how to approach her, he knew she was dangerous. He didn't know if she would cause a scene so he kept his distance. Who knew how long he had been staring at her, but she soon realized it and turned around making clear eye contact with him.

Quickly she turned around and paid for her wine, and walked towards the exit. Stefan quickly followed her. It was dark in an alley she led him, he had the dagger close at hand to stake her with. She came to a stop and didn't turn around, did she know he was there? Stefan didn't waste time at running toward her with the stake. But as fast as it happened he found himself pinned against a brick wall. "Watch yourself Salvatore, i'm older which means stronger." Her voice was just above a whisper.

"What do you want!" Stefan struggled underneath her grip.

She chuckled her lips still close to his ear "Nothing, nothing at all Mr. Salvatore. I just dropped in for a visit." Grabbing the stake he had tried to pin her with, she shoved it into his back.He dropped to the ground in pain, "You've grown weak Stefan, all that animal blood is not good for a vampire's health. Especially if you want to stop Klaus." And before Stefan could ask, she was gone. But he was assured that it wouldn't be the last of her. Oh no she was here to stay, and it worried him deeply...

-End Flashback-


Before Stefan could defend himself Alaric came back with a book. "Charlotte Esmeralda Williams born 1078. She had a mother, father and two sisters. She was turned 1100 by Klaus, later on known to live in England with him and his family. Hmmm she had an illness, doesn't say which kind. . She was the first Klaus turned, which caused him to become a hybrid. They were to be married, they ended up calling off the wedding. She then roamed on her own, switching her humanity off."

"So Klaus turned her because he loved her?" Elena asked.

"Obviously, loved her enough to marry her but then called it off. Maybe she couldn't house train him." Damon said raising an eyebrow and then taking a sip of his bourbon

"Well what is she doing her? That's what we need to find out." Stefan said annoyed.

"We should just drag her here, and torture her until she tells us." Damon said.

Stefan looked at his brother "Damon she's an 800 year old vampire. We can't do that."

"Shoot her with a vervain dart, she'll grow weak and we'll drag her in the basement lock her up until she speaks." Damon said now taking a seat.

"That might actually work, but where do we find her?" Alaric asked.

"She can't be hard to miss, it's a small town people will talk. I'll look for her in the morning, while everyone is at school." Damon said

It seemed easy enough, she had to come out in the daylight to keep her appearance normal. Especially if she planned on staying, Stefan trusted Damon he would find her. Plus he needed to keep a close eye on Elena, until they knew what she wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)